⚜︎ 12 ⚜︎

SUPER PACK

The physician treated the deep wound on Jongwoon’s head but he still hasn’t regained consciousness. His father and brothers are sitting around his bed and watch rests of  Jongwoon’s once so beautiful hair. Now there are few bald spots and the rogues cut his skin on few places. Alpha Kim sighed and left the room while Kangin turned into wolfs and laid down in front of the door. Sungmin knows that he has very hot-blooded and gets angry easily but it wasn’t Leeteuk’s fault but theirs. They shouldn’t have believed so easily that Jongwoon is dead. They were scared of finding his dead body somewhere is the cold river and so they weren’t looking for his corpse. 

 

“We both know that we can’t criticize Leeteuk. He and his people saved Jongwoon and it isn’t their fault that rogues hurt him.”

 

Kangin only growled and his yellow eyes turned to his brother. Sungmin is also glaring on him until Kangin turned his head away. The big wolf got up again and moves closer to Jongwoon’s bed. Sungmin fixed blanket which is covering his baby brother and then takes a cloth which is soaked in cold water. Jongwoon has fever and the physician told them that this should help. Sungmin gently pressed the cloth on his forehead and his small chubby cheek. Loss of their mother hit Sungmin but it has to be even worse for Jongwoon who was her darling. Both Sungmin and Kangin know that she loved him most but it is understandable, omegas are weak and need more care. Moreover Jongwoon is really cute and his brothers love him . Sungmin is sitting next to Jongwoon for rest of the night and keeps changing the cold cloth. Jongwoon is really pale and Sungmin is worried that his baby brother could die if he closes his eyes. Jongwoon is sleeping for three days while Siwon is slowly going crazy. He can sense that his mate is in pain and distress but the gate of the palace hasn’t opened for these couple of days, not at all and Siwon found out that he can’t climb over the walls because there are many guards. So he is sitting under a tree right across the gate and waits. 

 

In the morning of the fourth day when is Sungmin carefully washing Jongwoon he sees that his white eyelids flutter. Sungmin holds his breath and grips small hand of his brother. After a while Jongwoon slowly opened his tired eyes and Sungmin smiled widely.

 

“Jongwoonnie…”

 

Kangin immediately hurries to the bed too and grabs Jongwoon’s second hand. They send a maid to get their father and together they watch the petit omega who is looking around looking confused and lost.

 

“Where is mom?”

 

Jongwoon doesn’t know what happened, he only knows that his head is hurting really bad and that probably he tripped in gardens again. Their smiles disappear after realizing that Jongwoon forgot about everything what happened. His father his cheek and blinks away few tears.

 

“You were injured during attack of rogues …. and she died while trying to protect you.”

 

Jongwoon started to cry but still doesn’t remember it. His brothers carefully hug him while Jongwoon cries on their shoulders. After few minutes he is exhausted and fell asleep again. They silently left the room and alpha Kim turned to his sons.

 

“Alpha Siwon is still waiting outside the palace to see him. Bring him here when Jongwoon wakes up again.”

 

They nodded but don’t like this idea. Siwon isn’t from royal blood, he doesn’t deserve to be with their brother. Moreover they don’t want to give Jongwoon to him, this little omega belongs to them. But what they can do against word of their father?

 

Jongwoon sleeps for few hours and then woke up only to cry again. Sungmin brings him bowl of strong soup and started to feed him. After couple of spoons he put the bowl again and looked on Jongwoon.

 

“Alpha Siwon wants to see you.”

 

Jongwoon looks confused and tries to search in his memory for some Siwon.

 

“Who?”

 

Sungmin is surprised but then hided his emotions and smiled.

 

“It doesn’t matter.”

 

He takes the bowl again and starts to feed him rest of the soup. Jongwoon is tired again and Sungmin is his hair until he fell asleep. Then he got up and turned to Kangin who smiled.

 

Jongwoon can’t see someone who is complete stranger for him and Kangin can finally send the alpha away from village from where he came. The person who knew Siwon is now buried deep in Jongwoon and the name feels strange on his tongue.