Chapter 1 - Meet You

약속해 우리 (7th July)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m going to be late!!! Minji might kill me!” 

 

Siyeon rushing to her closet, pick any of her clothes and exiting the house. Since Siyeon could’ve driven she’s took a bus. She keep looking at her watch because she’s probably become a dead person.    

 

The bus stopped at the next station, Siyeon immediately get down and running toward studio. She’s entered the studio and sitting on the floor.

 

“..Minji, sorry I’m late again.” Siyeon wipes her sweat. The blonde girl glaring at Siyeon, she then hummed. Siyeon stood up and throwing her bag.

 

“I don’t believe this lateness could be model, like how ughhhh!” Minji set up the camera before they shooting. “You should buy a car or else I’m going to fired you.”

 

“She’s nagging again..” Siyeon rolled her eyes, and ready to shoot.

 

“Shut up woman, I can hear you.”

 

“Right? Yeah you could hear me. Seriously Minji, you can stop nagging me for all the times.”

 

Minji shook her head, while her hands busy taking the picture of Lee Siyeon. She hate when the girl being late but she knows Siyeon is the best when it comes to photoshoot, cause she’s a professional after all.

 

30 minutes later, they finished the photoshoot. Minji is busy editing Siyeon’s picture, meanwhile Siyeon is staring at her.

 

“What do you want from me..?” said Minji, still focusing on her work.

 

“You know you look y when you does that..”

 

Siyeon smirk and making the older girl groaned. She knew who Siyeon is so she decides to ignoring the girl. Siyeon playing with her phone until Minji’s done.

 

“Why are you still here? I thought you left already.” Minji close the laptop and grabbed her bag.

 

“..can you stop nagging at me? We’re late for the next class, you better hurry up.” Siyeon close the door.

 

“You should blaming yourself before you talk to me, if it wasn’t you, we probably will be at university now.”

 

Minji opened the door and get in, along with Siyeon. They only need 15 minutes until they arrived at university.

 

-

 

The blonde girl parking her car and getting out from the car.

 

“Both of you! Why so late? Don’t tell us that it’s Siyeon fault, for being late again?” the girl smiling at them.

 

“I always late but Minji couldn’t fired me cause she got no one to do the job.” Siyeon grinning at the tall girl beside her.

 

“..shut your ing mouth before I kick your . You’re not helpful.”

 

Minji leaving them behind. They giggle when the eldest get angry.

 

“Siyeon, you better aware cause that blonde girl is scary when she get mad.” Handong giggle while pointing at Minji.

 

The tallest girl hearing them and just entered the university. It’s probably their break time, Siyeon whining about her stomach. Four of them ended up being in the diner.

 

“..we come here and I don’t know what should I eat..” Siyeon staring at the foods.

 

“..eat my then!” Minji pushing the girl.

 

“..should I? I mean your body look damn hot.” 

 

Siyeon teasing the blonde girl and picking her foods. Minji was totally done with Siyeon, but she loves her. They sat down on the empty table.

 

“Siyeon, are you sure that you gonna eat all of those?” Gahyeon asked, probably shocked. Siyeon didn’t listen and sip on her own mouth.

 

“..aren’t you on dieting..?” the blonde asked.

 

“I can diet tomorrow, for now just let me enjoy my foods.”

 

They shook their head because of Siyeon’s behavior. Siyeon looking around and almost choke when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter