Neo 3

Little Neo 💖

Read my notes at the end. Thank you and enjoy! ^^


After breakfast…

               

                Yeonnie and Woonie are in the living room, watching cartoon. The other four are still in the kitchen, cleaning after breakfast. “Guys, I found money in the cabinet this morning. And it’s for grocery shopping. Looks like we have to go for it later,” Jaehwan says and it gains the youngers attention. “Who give it?” Ravi asks out of curiosity. “I also don’t know. There’s no name on the note,” Jaehwan answers as he finished cleaning the table. “Whoever it is, I just hope this end soon. I love to see how cute our hyungs as kids but sometimes, it gives me shivers too when all the notes and things appear magically or should I say… scarily,” Hongbin says while his hands busy washing the dishes. “I agree with hyung,” Sanghyuk, who is helping Hongbin agrees. “But, there’s nothing we can do. We need to face this and bring back our hyungs,” Jaehwan says. He is now sitting across Wonshik at the dinner table. “Jaehwan hyung is right. The only thing we can do now is trying our best to bring our hyungs back,” Wonshik supports.

                “Okay, guys. Wonshik and I will prepare the boys to go out. Both of you can continue. We will go for grocery shopping together later,” Jaehwan says and the maknaes do as told while the middle lines go to the living room to get Yeonnie and Woonie.

 

At the living room...

 

              "Woonie, isn't that looks fun?" Yeonnie says with shining eyes as he points at the television. The television is showing a family going camping together at the camping site. "Yeah, it looks fun! Why don't we ask our parents to go there?" Woonie suggests and Yeonnie immediately agree. At the same time, Jaehwan and Wonshik come out from the kitchen. "Eomma! Appa! We want to do that!" Woonie calls as soon as he sees his parents. He points at the television and the two elders look at it. "Camping?" Wonshik asks. The two kids nod in excitement. "But we don't have any tent," Wonshik continues. Yeonnie and Woonie start to pout when they hear that. "Looks like we can't to that..." Yeonnie says in a sad tone. He seems like he's going to cry anytime soon. "Yeah, Yeonnie..." Woonie replies sadly too.

               Jaehwan immediately smacks Wonshik's head when he sees the kids sad. "Pabo-ya! Why so straightforward?" Jaehwan curses under his breath. "What even..." Wonshik questions, not understanding the situation. Jaehwan heads toward the kids and take a seat in front of them, leaving Wonshik clueless by himself. "Aww... Woonie, Yeonnie... Don't be sad. I will think of some way for us to go camping, okay?" Jaehwan coax as he rubs the kids cute cheeks. "Really, eomma?" Woonie asks for confirmation. Jaehwan nods as he smiles which makes the kids cheer and dancing around happily.

 

                Jaehwan then stands up and pull the clueless Wonshik’s hand to the kitchen again. “Hongbin-ah, Hyuk-ah. I think we need to talk about something,” Jaehwan calls and it gains the two youngers attention. Both of them had just finished washing the dishes. “What is it, hyung?” Sanghyuk asks. “The kids suddenly mention about going for camping,” Jaehwan answers. “And I told them we can’t do that since there is no tent to use but Jaehwan hyung mad at me for that,” Wonshik whines only to get a glare from Jaehwan. “He almost makes the kids cry. He shouldn’t reject it so easily without thinking,” Jaehwan states his reasoning. “Well, good news. We can go as I found a large sized tent in Yeonnie’s room. Along with a letter about Yeonnie,” Sanghyuk mutters as he smiles. “Really? Where did it come from?” Hongbin asks in confusion. “You know this whole situation is very questionable and I think the fact that the tent suddenly in the room is also related to it. So, you won’t find any answer. I’m sure about that,” Jaehwan states the fact. “Fine then. Let’s just go with the flow and bring them to camping,” Hongbin says as he shows his bright smile. “Won’t people recognize us?” Wonshik asks in worry. “Don’t worry, hyung. I found this note on the tent. It’s said that people won’t recognize us. So, we can go freely,” Sanghyuk answers as he shows a small sticky note at his hand. “Then, we are good. Let’s go shopping for the camping and then go straight to the camping site,” Jaehwan states his plans and stands up. The four of them comes out from the kitchen to tell the boys the good news.

                “We’re going to camping!” Jaehwan cheers as soon as he sees the kids. “Really? Yay!” the two kids cheers happily before they runs towards their own ‘parents’. “I love you,” they suddenly confessed to them which make the four men smiles widely. “We love you too,” they reply as they hug their ‘sons’. “Now, let’s get ready. We will go for shopping then straight to the camping site,” Hongbin says before all of them get ready all the needs.

 

 

At the shopping mall…

                “Appa! Yeonnie wants to get into the cart,” Yeonnie chirps happily as he points at the carts against the wall. “Woonie too!” the slightly younger chirps too. “Arasseo. Let ‘appa’ get it,” Sanghyuk says as he gets the cart together with Wonshik. When they get back, Hongbin and Jaehwan help the two kids to get into the cart. After they settle, they start shopping according to the list that written by Jaehwan and Hongbin.

                Suddenly, “Appa! Yeonnie wants to get down,” Yeonnie requests as he looks at his ‘appa’, who is pushing the cart. “Why, Yeonnie?” Sanghyuk asks. “Yeonnie saw something just now and Yeonnie want it,” Yeonnie explains as his eyes shining. Sanghyuk doesn’t have any clue what Yeonnie wants but decides to let him go anyway. “Appa will wait here. Please come back safe okay,” Sanghyuk reminds and the kid nods. “Don’t worry, appa. It’s just at the previous shelf. I won’t be far,” Yeonnie promises and he gets a nod from Sanghyuk.

                As soon as Yeonnie arrived at the shelf he mentioned, his eyes shine bright. There are a lot of banana milks on the shelf. Yeonnie immediately reaches for the one at the lower part, which he can reach. He takes three packs of the milk and arranges it in one line on the floor. He then stretches his arms and lifts all three packs of banana milk by himself. He holds the upper part of the pack with his chin and starts to walks back to his ‘appa’. He walks carefully so that his precious banana milks won’t fall.

                “Appa! Look what I got!” Yeonnie cheers as he arrives besides his ‘appa’. “Oh my! Yeonnie!” Sanghyuk exclaims before he takes the banana milks from the kid. “You should have told appa. These are heavy for you to bring alone,” Sanghyuk says and putting the milks in the cart. Yeonnie just grins at his ‘appa’. “Yeonnie, don’t you think these are too many?” Sanghyuk asks and the little one shakes his head. “No, appa. It’s enough for all of us,” Yeonnie replies cutely. “You buy for everyone?” Sanghyuk asks again in disbelief while Yeonnie nods. “Are you sure you’re not going to finish most of these?” Sanghyuk jokes. “That will be too much, appa,” Hakyeon replies as he giggles, knows that he can’t finish all the milks alone.

“But, Woonie likes strawberry milk,” Woonie, who is suddenly standing beside Hakyeon with two packs of strawberry milks in his hands. “Woonie! You scared me!” Yeonnie yelps as he dramatically holds his chest. “Hehe… sorry,” Woonie says as he smiles sheepishly. “It’s okay, kids. We will buy both and we can bring it back home if we can’t finish them,” Jaehwan decides and takes the two packs of strawberry milks from Woonie before putting them in the cart. Yeonnie and Woonie clap their hands happily with the decision. “Okay, now, let’s continue our shopping!” Hongbin says and the two kids back into the cart before all of them continue to shop.

 

After shopping, on the way to the car park…

 

                “You guys go first. Hongbin and I forget something. We will be back,” Jaehwan orders while Wonshik and Sanghyuk nod, understand what he means before they then go their own way. “Don’t be too long, eomma!” Yeonnie and Woonie shouts in chorus. “We won’t. Be a good boy, okay?” Hongbin replies and he chuckles. The two kids nods before following their ‘appa’ to the car.

 

At the park…

 

                “Okay kids, we have arrived! Jaehwan, who is driving, announces. He gets happy cheers from everyone in the car. “Come on!” Woonie cheers. “Let’s go! Let’s go!” Yeonnie says cutely before all of them come out from the car. They bring all their needs to the park and choose the best camping site. Surprisingly, there are not much people and they got a good spot which is far from people but have nice scenery.

                “Yeonnie wants to build tent!” Yeonnie cheers. “Woonie too!” Woonie says together and makes the elders laugh. “Okay. Yeonnie and Woonie help your appa to build the tent and eomma will prepare some foods,” Jaehwan says and the kids nod. Jaehwan and Hongbin takes all the things they bought just now and starts to make foods for their family while Wonshik and Sanghyuk built the tent with the kids.

                After finished building the tent, the cheers from the kids can be hear. “Yay! We finished it!” they cheers as they hold each other’s hand and jumps in circle. “Good job, kids. Now, I want to give rewards. Do you want it?” Sanghyuk announces and that makes the kids stop jumping and runs towards him. “I want! I want!” they shout cheerfully with eyes full of expectation. “Look at what we have here?” Wonshik asks as he smiles while showing two bottles of soap liquids that bought by Jaehwan and Hongbin at the shopping mall. “Wah!!! Bubbles!” Yeonnie and Woonie cheer as they ask their father to blow it. Sanghyuk and Wonshik happily take one each and start to blow the soap liquids into bubbles.

                The kids start to run, trying to catch the bubbles that float in the air. “Wah! They’re so pretty!” Yeonnie exclaims as he tries to catch one bubble on his palm. “See this! Yeonnie got it!” he cheers as he proudly shows a bubble stay on his palm. When the bubble suddenly pop, Woonie laughs to his heart contents while Yeonnie pouts. “Look at mine! It’s still on my palm!” Woonie announces as he shows his palm with bubble on it. Well, karma does exist. The bubble also pops in no time which makes Yeonnie laughs immediately before join by Woonie.

                “Appa! I want to try!” Woonie requests as he reaches out his hand to Wonshik. “Me too! Me too!” Yeonnie joins as he gets near Sanghyuk. The two elders give what the kids want and they cheer happily. Both kids start to blow the soap liquid into bubbles but Woonie seems can’t get it right while Yeonnie already blow some bubbles out. “Yeonnie, Woonie can’t do it,” Woonie whines and Yeonnie immediately heads toward him. “Dip the bubble wand again and put it in front of your mouth,” Yeonnie says and Woonie obeys. After he is done, Yeonnie gets his face near to Woonie and blow the bubble wand. The bubble comes out from the wand and hit on Woonie’s nose which make Woonie blinks several times in daze. Yeonnie’s laugh can be heard after that which makes Woonie realizes he’s being played by the other. “Yeonnie~” he whines which make Wonshik and Sanghyuk laugh too. “Be careful not to let it goes into your eyes. It will sting,” Wonshik reminds and the kids nod.  

                “Okay, okay. Sorry. Do like I said just now and blow it slowly,” Yeonnie back to teaching Woonie. This time, Woonie made it. “Yay! I can do it too!” Woonie cheers before they play together. Wonshik and Sanghyuk only can laughs at their antics.

                After a while, Jaehwan’s and Hongbin’s voice can be heard. “Let’s eat, everyone!” both of them shouts. “Yay!” the kids and the fathers cheer before all of them gather on the big mat to eat. “Thank you for the food!” They say together before they dig in the food and eat happily.

 


Hmm... Hi! I'm late didn't I?

First of all, I want to say sorry for not updating this story just like what I planned.

I should have give some explanation, right? But, I dont want you guys think it as an update... so I didnt post aything...

I kinda lost my mood to write coz my fanfic draft went missing... T.T

This update is my apology to you guys... Im sorry again...

Hope you guys enjoy this update anyway <3

Happy Birthday to our leader, Hakyeon :D

Hope everything goes well for him and hope he have a great day ^^

I miss him so much but all his update manage to lessen it hehe...

Hope he comes back from military safely and healthy <3

Okay, guys. Till the next update.

I'm very sorry that the update will be slow. I'm still trying to get back all my muse to write.

I hope you guys understand...

Please know that all comments and loves are much appreaciated <3

Thank you so much for keeping up with me. Love you guys ^^