Shadows

Behind The Perfect Mask

A week passed that Hoseok wasn't answering at Taehyung's calls or messages. The boy was rolling on his bed as he held many tears back. He wanted to see the older, to hug him, kiss him. He needed him.

Seokjin drove him to a show "You know Taehyung your music videos have many views and you got many digital downloads. Your name is spreading all around the world", the younger smiled for a quick moment, immediately turning his eyes out of the window.

Before the show started the MCs went to the idol, informing him what is allowed to say and what not, telling him to relax and take it easy because they're gonna help him too. The show started, Taehyung had to admit he had much fun, the jokes that were telling him, the games he was playing. Luckily, they didn't make him dance to other artists, mostly females that all the other male artists or groups must dance.

The show ended, the MC praised Taehyung "You did great for your first time", the boy bowed "Thanks to all of you" a big smile on his face. All the staff and MCs laughed a bit "What a sweet boy" said the other man.

Seokjin drove him "Now you have a photoshoot and interview for a magazine", the boy exhaled, trying to throw away his stress and thoughts. They quickly arrived, the stylist and the woman who was taking care of place run to him "Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you", the younger bowed, giving his hand for a handshake which she quickly accepted.

It was a dark and hot photoshoot, the boy was wearing revealing clothes and the background was full of dark red roses. The male photographer was praising him a lot, because of how handsome he was on the photos. The interview lasted around 14 minutes, asking him questions to get to know him or something he wanted to talk about his work.

The week was in general too full. Taehyung had less sleep and was always running to shows, photoshoots and fansigns. He was really glad that he had so many fans, he really didn't expect the place to be so full and the fans to give him so many presents and show him love.

Taehyung sat on his desk wanting to write a song. His eyes fell on the clock, 23:15, he turned his gaze on the windy cold night. He couldn't stop thinking about Hoseok. He looked at the blank paper in front of him and started writing. He wrote about a forbidden love between a princess and a poor man, but the behind meaning was about him and Hoseok, a love that could never be fulfilled.

Tears started running down his face, of course wetting the paper. Everything was going so bad, first it was force, but when he realised that he liked him, he couldn't have him. He clenched his fist, while with the other he tried to wipe off the tears that were making his vision blurry.

Seokjin picked him up, the other looked more tired and depressed than usual. The older exhaled from his nose "Did I overwork you?", the younger just shook his head, not uttering a word. Seokjin decided to continue "Did you sleep? Your eyes are puffy and you're pale? What's wrong?", the younger ignored the questions "I wrote a song". The manager nodded "Alright" was the only word he said.

The started recording it. The passion and pain that Taehyung was expressing made Seokjin's heart crumble. He knew that all the situation with Hoseok broke him. It took only one take to finish the song. The composer put his hand on his heart, exhaling "You were amazing. You almost made me cry", the younger wiped some tears that had dried in his eyes and smiled.

The man sniffed as he kept the tears back "How are you gonna name it?", Taehyung took a moment to think "The Truth Untold". Seokjin's eyes widen for a quick moment, he knew that Taehyung had a hidden message behind the song and he knew well what this was.

This song didn't have dance, it was more of a dramatic song. He went to the settings, letting the make up artists do their job. As he finished, he saw the elder man, immediately Hoseok's memory came in his mind.

The man's words brought him back to his senses "You're Kim Taehyung?! I've heard a lot about you, even a fellow producer told me to take good care of you", the younger abruptly asked "Which producer?". The older chuckled "Hoseok. I think he used to be your producer, am I right?", Taehyung's eyes shot open "Is he here?". The man nodded "Yes, I think in platform 31".

Taehyung's eyes fell on his setting, 40 was written "Can you wait for a moment", the man shrugged "Be quick boy, I don't have all day". Taehyung almost run to the platform 31 to find Hoseok.

In the setting was a boy group, all the boys bowed to him in surprised. Taehyung quickly bowed back, looking nervously around him to see if Hoseok was there, but that moment their manager came "Hello. Is anything wrong?", Taehyung abruptly said "Is Hoseok here? I mean the producer", the man shook his head "We've already finished the filming and the man has already left".

Taehyung bit the inside of his lower lip "Oh thank you" with that he bowed. That exact moment Seokjin came "Taehyung! Where have you been? We should shoot the music video. Oh I'm sorry", the other manager smiled widely "It's ok. He didn't do anything bad, we either way have already finished. Goodbye and good luck". Seokjin bowed "Thank you", while Taehyung was looking down in disappointment.

Seokjin started walking Taehyung back to their setting "What were you thinking? Why did you even go to platform 31?". The boy was only wrecked looking down, he just wanted to see Hoseok, ask him if he still has feelings for him, if he still wants him.

While, Hoseok was still there. He was in a distance watching the whole situation. A tear fell from his eye, he wanted to run and hug Taehyung. Tell him how much he misses him. How much he loves him. But he couldn't. He knew he would only make things worse for both of them. He knew he would only cause trouble if he approached him. It was better for both of them to separate their way maybe forever, even if that hurt more than anything.

 

Next chapter will be the end and a happy ending ^_^