(Yoonkookseok) How to Alpha

Yomi's Previews

Note: This is a very tiny preview of an upcoming yoonkookseok fic. It's part of the You Belong in Hell series with Making a Deal With the Devil and A Pact of Fire and Ice. 

“Why aren’t you crying?”

The question was asked by a demon a bit larger than himself, older by at least 400 years. The demon looked down at Jungkook, a sad expression on his face.

“You’re allowed to cry for your parents.” He added as he knelt down next to Jungkook, placing a hand on his knee.

Jungkook looked through the bars on the window of the dungeon he was locked up in. His parents were on the other side of the room, awaiting the trial that would claim both of their lives, and maybe Jungkook’s too, for being the child of traitors such as them.

“My parents are traitors,” Jungkook said with a frown. Ever since he was a child, and some might argue that he still was a child, he dreamed of serving the royal family. He wanted to become best friends with Prince Taehyung and serve dinner to the Devil Namjoon and his bride Seokjin. He never dreamed of his parents betraying the very family that he admired so, and he thought they deserved whatever punishment that came to them. He would rightfully accept his own punishment as well. “They deserve to die.”

“I can’t say that I disagree, but,” The demon bit his lip and looked up to meet Jungkook’s eyes. “Do you know what this means for you?”

“I am aware of what this means,” Jungkook crossed his arms and slumped back against the walls. “It’s rather unfortunate that my parents are traitors, but, if I must die at the hands of the royal family to prove my loyalty, then I will die with that honor.”