A Couple of Seconds for You

The Call
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tittle  :  The Call

Author  :  catz

Length  :  Drabble

Genre  :  Fluff

Rating  :  General, T

Language  :  English

Cast  :

JYJ –  Kim Jaejoong

SNSD  – Jessica Jung

Disclaimer  :  I don’t own any characters here, but I do own the plot. It’s purely my imagination. Don’t copy-paste / steal this fic, it was made by me. And please don’t sue me. Thank you.

 

***

 

The crowded were busy pacing back and forth, so caught up and stuffed their matters.

He looked at the watch, 10 minutes to go. He spred his sight to the surrounding. The crew were crowding almost the whole part of exchanging room, meanwhile his two fellow bandmates – Yoochun and Junsu – were tucking in between.

Yoochun was busy with his accesories and his stylist while Junsu tried to fix his hair and changed his expression to calm one.

One of their big day had just come.

 

So did he, try to calm himself down, inhaled and exhaled in few times but the nervousness didn’t want to get out that way. So then, he decided to go out and grab his I-Phone with him as he peeked at the two members as he was leaving the room.

...

 

Two minutes, until he reached the rooftop of this hall. He didn’t know of how could he come up with that idea. He had walked out against the stream, climbed up the stairs before he got there.

He climbed up to a cement side, sat his on it. Four seconds he stared at his screen before  convincedly pressed and held on the number 3 of his speed dial.

Not long – at the second beep actually – the end of the line came answering the call.

‘Yoboseyo?’

‘..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter