Memoria

Memoria
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sowon !"

"You're such a disastrous monster !"

"Yo..You k..k...ill us"

"TRAITOR !!"

 

" Unnie .. Sowon Unnie .. Wake up !!!" A loud voice wake the girl up from her dreams . " What time is it , Yennie ?" " 9 .. I know you're tired but it looks like you can't stop crying in your sleep . That's why I wake you up,unnie ." Yerin pass Sowon a box of tissues for the older to wipe the cold sweats. Sowon just grab the box without  saying anything. "Nightmare?" Yerin ask broke the silent . Sowon just nod . She doesn't have any energies after a week of sleepless night. The same nightmare keep haunting her. Everytime she closed her eyes , she can see the members laying like corpses on the ground while staring at her . Sometimes SinB will come to her and blamed the girl for whatever is happening . The words still ringing her mind . " Get ready , we're waiting you for breakfast" Yerin said before leaving the girl alone.

"How's her ?" 

"She still in deep unconsciousness , Mrs Kim ."

"Bu-but it has been a year since the incident happen"

"Sorry,Mrs Kim. We already do what we can . We can just wait . The time will decide"

"Thanks, Doctor Cha"

 Sowon standing froze at the kitchen to find Yuju burn the kitchen , SinB and Eunha teasing Umji while Yerin just sips her tea calmly . The leader let out a heavy sigh before take over Yuju's duty . The members in awe when Sowon served their breakfast on the table . "Sojung,unnie you're my saviour" Sowon just chuckled watching SinB dramatically taste the food . "At least we're not gonna have food poisoning" Eunha slyly tease Yuju . Meanwhile, both Umji and Yerin just enjoying the 97 liners bickering. Sowon wake up from her dazed when someone nudged her . "You're smiling , unnie" "No, Im not SinB" "Yes,you're" SinB smile proudly as Sowon's laugh fill the kitchen. 

 After the breakfast session done, most of members go back to their bedrooms , leaving Sowon and Umji at the living room. Umji decides that it is nice to enjoy some movies with her beloved unnie so that's how Sowon ended up in their living room with Umji who really into the movie while cuddling at her side . "You're so warm,unnie" Umji mumbled under her breath but loud enough for the older to hear. "It's not fair, Umji ahhh ... I need Sojung unnie warm too" Eunha cutely whined as she found both of them . The shortie run toward them before crash herself at Sowon's right side where is empty. Three of them enjoy the rest morning with movie,talking and laughing . A sparks feeling which excites Sowon blooming inside her but quickly got replaced by the feeling that she felt as soon waked up from the nightmare. 

 Six of them walk to their company to practice as it is already afternoon. Furthermore, they don't have anything to do during their rest-period so practicing sounds better now to keep them busy . As soon they step into their company, their head manager calls for Sowon .

"Why , oppa ?"

"CEO-nim ,need you to drive the car after practice"

"What ?"

"Six of you need to go to tomorrow event destination by yourself because Manager Park's wife is in hospital right now so there is no one who available for tomorrow"

"Oh,okay" 

Sowon bid the head manager goodbye before parting. She can already heard their newest song is blaring through the speaker. The latter watch quietly the members are practicing the new choreography diligently . "Like what you watch , unnie"  Yerin with her famous smirk among the members aprroached Sowon when the song stop . "Hah, funny Jung Yerin" Sowon rolled her eyes in annoyance as Yerin's loud laugh echoed in the practice room. A warm hand grab Sowon's wrist and pull her outside from the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter