Chapter-2

My Oppa In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

"Unnie i am hungry, can we eat first?" Hayoung asked cutely, then her stomach start to make a weird sound.

"See, even my stomach agree." She added sheepishly.

"Alright, alright. I'm kind of hungry too, and it's already dinner." Yezi replied laughing.

they stop at Myeongdon to eat something for dinner, Yezi park her car infront of the resto.

"Is it okay if we eat here?" Yezi asked while getting out the car.

"Yeah noona. I think they serve delicious food here." Hayoung answered getting off the car as well.

They went inside and search for the table, they settle just beside the entrance. They look at the menu and ready to order. 

A waitress went to them and ask for their order. "That's all miss. Thank you." Hayoung said smiling politely.

"Seems like that girl had fallen for your oppa charm." Yezi commented, side glancing at the waiter who is busy staring at Hayoung.

"I don't think so noona, you know i don't have time to flirt with anyone." Hayoung said making her voice deep while combing her hair.

Their order arrived the waiter who got smitten by Hayoung's look keeps on flirting with her, while Hayoung seems not to care.

"Come again sir/ma'am." The waiter shyly smile but her eyes focus on Hayoung.

Hayoung only nods her head and went directly inside the car.

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

"Can we buy snacks and some chips noona!?" i asked, putting my seatbelt while waiting for Yezi unnie to get inside.

"Course. We will stop by the supermarket." Yezi unnie answered before stepping the gas.

'Seems like i am getting used to this.' I thought.

"Ha-- i mean Yuan ah, buy us our snacks. While i go and find a nearby gasoline station to fill our tank. I'll meet you here after." Yezi unnie explained, giving the money i need.

"Alright noona, see you and be careful." I replied before getting out.

i went to the snack section, getting everything i need and put it in the push cart. I push my cart and turn to the marshmallow section.

I get some for Yezi unnie, when my eyes caught a struggling girl who's back on me. I went slowly to where she is and tap her on her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

i was struggling to reach for Saeun's favorite marshmallow who is way above from the others.

'Whoever put it there. I hate you for making me struggle like this.' I muttered breathlessly.

I still don't want to give up, so i reach for it again.

i feel someone tap my shoulder.

'Can't they see i am still busy here.' I thought angrily. I stop what i am doing and slowly turn around to face him/her.

"I saw you struggling with it. Is it okay if i get it for you?" He asked concernly.

His voice is deep yet it soft. I cough slightly to refrain my throat from drying.

"I uhm yeah. If it's not bothering you." I replied casually holding my neck in a nervous way.

He gave me a smile before reaching the marshmallow.

"here it is.. i'm glad i can help." He smile handling me the marshmallow.

His voice really is like music to my ears, that i wanted to hear him talk more.

"Thank you oppa.. it was for my sister..  anyway what can i do to repay you?" I asked gently. Putting the marshmallow into my pushcart.

"Welcome.. you don't have to do anything. I am happy that i could help other people." He replied grinning shyly.

i stared at him for a couple of seconds then duck my head down when he caught me staring at him.

"Naeun unnie!! You have to hurry. Mom is waiting for us." Speaking of my sister here she goes with her loud voice booming into the snack section, turning my head to glance at her.

'Where is she even when i need her help to reach for help favorite marshmallow.' I mumbled glaring at her.

"Why are you looking at me like you want to rip my head off?" She added questioningly while looking at me like a lost puppy.

'Well that because you are disturbing my moment with oppa.' I whispered looking back to see him talking on his phone.

"Oh, yeah. I'll be out soon noona. I just have to pay this on the counter. See you outside." He said before hanging up. He looks at my direction and offer me a smile, he waves goodbye before going to the counter.

'i feel like i forgot something, i just can't remember exactly what it is.' i thought while still staring at him, when i heard my lilttle sister's voice again, i turn to look at her.

"who is he unnie? He looks cool. does he have a girlfriend? did you got his name?" Saeun a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter