One

Young Forever (The Future We'll Protect)

The moment Jimin stepped through the doors, she instantly regrets all her life decisions. The music's too loud, the temperature too hot, and the crowd too big. And it's really her fault for always giving in to her best friend's pleadings.

 

"Please Chimchim. You need a break and we haven't gone clubbing for a long time." Taehyung begged, pulling on Jimin's left arm as she's checking their stock room.

"Taetae, I love you, but please. Release my arm before you dislocate it." Jimin sighs, but still not looking at her soulmate.

"I'm not letting go until you say yes to going clubbing with me." Taehyung stubbornly replied and starts to swing her soulmate's arm around.

Knowing too well about this action, Jimin rolls her eyes and continues on with her work, ignoring Taehyung's whines completely. This continues on even as Jimin finishes her work and heads back into the cafe to check if everything is good before she closes. Yet, Taehyung's whines gets louder and more obnoxious and Jimin can no longer ignore her.

"Okay, if you can give me one good reason to why I should actually go with you, then I'll agree. But if not, I'm heading home and leaving you to your misery." Jimin said, crossing her arms the moment Taehyung lets go of her poor arm.

"Really?" Taehyung's eyes lit up and the girl almost look like a little golden retriever puppy waiting for her treat. Jimin nodded and she dug through her brain, finding the right words to say.

"Well, for the past couple of days, you've lost that beautiful smile of yours because of those annoying brats that keeps on coming back to flirt with you, interrupting our business. You seemed stressed out and unhappy so I thought maybe by going clubbing, you would loosen up." Taehyung said, frowning when she brought up those boys. Jimin knows she's right, so she goings through the pros and cons of clubbing.

Taehyung sees the wheels in her little friend's brain turning and grins when Jimin sighs once again. "Fine. But I'm not dragging your home with me if you get drunk."

 

So when Jimin gets pulled to the bar to get a small drink to "prep herself" as Taehyung puts it, Jimin tries her best to not turn around and head back home. And the look the bartender is giving the two girls makes Jimin uneasy.

"What can I get for you two beautiful ladies tonight?" The bartender asks, voice husky and eyes darkens.

"A Manhattan for me, and White Cosmopolitan martini for my friend here." Taehyung says, leaning against the counter to wait for their drinks.

Jimin looks at the bartender's eyes lingers on her friend, and Jimin couldn't really blame him. Taehyung's outfit is always a bit more on the revealing side and tonight, she's in a silky button up shirt that she left too many ed with a choker, showing more than enough skin, a leather pants tight enough to hug every curve of her legs, and a black heel. Her long, chestnut brown hair is in a wavy loose curl. Classy, but Taehyung managed to make it y enough to have eyes turn to her. Jimin on the other hand went with a white v-neck top tucked in pair of black shorts, a leather jacket is over her shoulders and black heels. Taehyung originally wanted her to wear a silver, glittery pencil skirt, but Jimin went against it because it's uncomfortable to move around in. Jimin is also wearing a black choker and her jet black hair is up in a messy pony tail, showing off her earrings. Although Jimin isn't wearing anything revealing, she still gets a couple of people turning their eyes to her.

When their drinks were done, they both downed it in less than a minute and walked away laughing because of the look on the bartender's face. The slight burn in their throats was pleasant enough to cause Jimin to relax a bit. They made their way to the dance floor and Taehyung started to dance in her own way that caused Jimin to laugh. The bass of the music drums through Jimin's bones and it doesn't take too long for her to join in, though her dance skills are a lot better than Taehyung's. The two of them dances through a couple more songs before they got company. A tall male joins in and judging by Taehyung's eyes, Jimin knew instantly that her best friend is a bit attract. Scratch that, the brunette is completely gone for the boy when he started to dance with Taehyung. Taking that as her cue, Jimin left the two on the dance floor for a break and another drink.

"A margarita, please." Jimin orders, taking a seat. The bartender this time is more quiet and less creepy. When she got her drink, Jimin took out her phone and started to go through her social medias and scrolled to see if there's anything fun and eye catching.

She sensed a presence next to her, so she turned her head just a little and saw a male, around her height and with platinum blond hair, ordering a drink for himself and took a seat next to her. Maybe it was because Jimin's stare lasted longer than her liking, or maybe it was because the guy felt a pair of eyes on him, but either way, he turned his head. Jimin felt a blush grow on her face and turned her head away so quickly, the guy thought she would snap her head off her neck. He chuckled and decided that he should save Jimin from farther embarrassment.

"You know, if you like my face so much, you might as well as take a picture. It'll last longer."

Jimin cleared and shook her head. "Sorry. Shouldn't have stared at you. That was probably really creepy."

"Don't worry about that. You look like you don't belong here. In a club, I mean." The stranger tilted his head to the side, and Jimin laughed.

"That's because I was dragged here by my friend or else my arm would have dislocated at the rate of how much she pulled and swung it." Jimin replied, and her voice sounded like music to the stranger's ears.

"Hm, I can relate. I would have actually been sleep if it had not been my friends that forced me out of bed. They said, and I quote, 'you're like a grandpa, hyung. You need some fun in your life.' And I'm really considering on ditching them to go back to my bed, but I'm the designated driver."

"But you're drinking?" Jimin pointed out as he took a sip of his drink, and she slightly feared for the stranger's friends' lives. However, she was waved off.

"I can handle my alcohol very well, but thank you for the concern. You said you came with your friend, though. Where they go?" The stranger leaned his head against his hand that is propped up on the counter.

"She's somewhere on the dance floor. Though I left because she's got company." Jimin shrugged and downs the remainder of her drink. "Say. Wanna go dance with me? You look like you're pretty bored." Maybe it's because of the alcohol, but Jimin could care less. The music in the background made her bones itch to dance. She didn't even wait for a reply before she's pulling on the stranger's hand and pulled him to the crowd.

The stranger was taken by surprise, but he had a smile on his face as he shook his head at Jimin's excitement. Once the two got to the dance floor, he pulled her body close enough to him by the waist and lets Jimin take control of the movements was his hands are still planted on her waist.

"You haven't told me your name, yet you already pulled me to the dance floor." The stranger teased, and Jimin laughed, rolling her eyes.

"I'm Jimin. Park Jimin. You could've just said no to dancing with me if you feel like you've been taken advantage of," Jimin replied, swaying her hips a little to the beat of the song. "Well, what's your name, stranger? I think it's only fair that you tell me yours if I told you mine."

The stranger shook his head and leaned down. "Kind of have to remain mysterious. It could get a bit...dangerous."

Jimin looked at him with a raised brow. Maybe it's the alcohol, or the high of the moment, but Jimin doesn't bother pushing. But rather find herself more attracted to this mysterious, blond stranger. "Hmm. Dangerous vibe, huh?" And the two doesn't talk after, instead started to dance more.

Jimin, being the dancer that she is, lead the two of them into a slow dance with her hand on top of the stranger's that is still placed on her hips like it belongs there. But jimin doesn't find it uncomfortable. She find the warmth the stranger is radiating off soft and comforting. It was four songs in that the two really started to dance properly to the music, no more swaying was happening.

"I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art." The stranger suddenly whispers in Jimin's ear and she started to laugh, leaning her head against his shoulder.

"Oh my god, that was the worst timing for a pickup line." Jimin said once she calmed down and the stranger chuckles.

"Well, it popped up in my head when you were dancing." The stranger shrugs and Jimin laughed again.

However, this little moment was broken when a scream that sounded all too familiar to Jimin's ears broke out. Pulling herself away from the stranger, she ran towards what looks like a circle of people forming and Jimin can guess that there's a fight in the middle. The stranger followed Jimin and when the two broke through the crowd to the middle, Jimin knew her guess was right. The tall male that joined Taehyung on the dance floor earlier is now in a mid-fight against an...officer?

Does this kid have a death wish?! Picking a fight with an officer?

"Taehyung!" Jimin yelled over the music and her friend turned her head at her voice.

"Chim! H-help them! He's gonna get in trouble if he doesn't stop!" Taehyung pleaded and Jimin looked torn on what she could possible do to break the fight, but it seems like the stranger knows what to do.

"Kook, what the hell are you doing?" His voice loud over the music and that caused the fight to stop.

"Hyung! Oh !" The one with black hair and bunny eyes seemed to have realize what he had done and released the officer. While the officer is left on the ground groaning, the two male began to argue a bit. Soon enough though, sirens could be hard over the hard bass and that's when the stranger and the bunny looking dude stopped fighting. The stranger yelled something to the bunny eyes dude, and the two broke through the circle to run away. The officer was still on the ground, unable to get up, and Jimin and Taehyung is beyond confused.

"What the hell just happened?"

.

.

.

.

 

"You ing dumb ! Do you know what you've done tonight?!" Namjoon's voice loud and thunders through out the house. Jungkook visibly jumped and Yoongi stood completely still against the wall, arms crossed in front of his chest. "Not only did you show your face completely to that officer, but now the whole organization is in possible danger because you ing punched an officer, not just anywhere, but at a club? A place filled with people who all has excess to their phones."

"And now this is on the news." Hoseok points out, eyes glued to their T.V.

The three males snaps their heads to the t.v and sure enough, a video of the fight was shown. Though it's blurry, it was clear that their youngest one is in the video.

"Kook, we've talked about this. You're not suppose to pull attention to yourself. Now everyone is going to be looking for you, and if you get caught, there's no promise that-"

"That I can keep my mouth shut and say I'm not a part of YOUTH. I know hyung, I know. But that idiot asked for it. The moment he started talking about YOUTH, I just can't hold it back." Jungkook sighs, looking down on the floor, hoping that he can burn a hole through it with his glare.

"You're lucky that your sister isn't home, or else-" Namjoon couldn't finish his sentence because he got cut off by the front door's keypad being pressed.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" The front door slams opened and the four boys jumped.

", Jin's home," Hoseok whispers and both Yoongi and Namjoon cursed under their breath. Jungkook looks close to running to his room for safety, which he did. Yet he didn't make it too far before he was stopped by his sister.

"Where do you think you're going, young man?" If someone's voice has the ability to freeze everything around them, JIn could most definitely freeze all of hell by how calm her voice is.

"H-hey, noona. How was work? You're back earlier than usual." Jungkook greeted the young girl standing right in front of him. And it most definitely doesn't help when she is taller than him because the look in her eyes makes Jungkook feel like he's back to when he was 7, getting caught by Jin when he accidentally broke their parents' most prized china.

"What was this news that I saw at work about a young man punching an officer at a club in sector 6?" Jin asked, crossing her arm as she took a couple of steps towards her brother, who takes steps back each time she gets closer.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Really Jungkook? Because I'm pretty sure I saw your face on the news."

"Okay, look. It's not that bad, if you really just listen to me. I didn't punch him without a purpose. I did it because he was talking bull about YOUTH, saying things like we wouldn't be able to better the world because we're all just a bunch of weak, rebellious kids that thinks they're strong enough to overthrow the government," Jungkook replied, looking straight into Jin's eyes. "You know how much I hate it when people say something about YOUTH."

"Right. I believe that. But what would help you justify your action when there's clearly a girl involved?" Jin asked, cornering her brother. "Hoseok informed me on my way home. You know that we've got eyes everywhere. And it's not his fault, I forced him to tell me."

"A girl? Jeon Jungkook, we're not suppose to pull innocent civilians into this, you know this!" Namjoon cut in.

As Jungkook continues to get scolded by both his older sister and team leader, Hoseok and Yoongi retreats to the kitchen to grab something to drink.

"So, that girl you were having a moment with at the club... How that go?" Hoseok asked, disrupting a comfortable silence the two were having in the kitchen. Yoongi choked on his water and coughed it out.

"Wha- you saw?"

"Well, I didn't want to, but when Jin told me to look into their CCTV to check what really happened, I happened to see a rather disturbing scene between my co-captain and a girl that looks like she does not belong in a club. So, what's her name?"

Yoongi shrugs and washed his mug. "Her name is Park Jimin. She's good at dancing, which I'm pretty sure you saw in the video of the CCTV, and has the voice of an angel."

"Damn, hyung! Don't go all sappy on me." Hoseok laughs and Yoongi shakes his head.

The two returns to their silence as they continue to listen to the little fight going on in the living room.

Ah, family. Must be nice to have someone to at least scold you when you get in trouble. Yoongi thought as he listens. Suddenly, his best friend slaps his arm.

"Ow, the , Hobi?" Yoongi curses as he rubs at his arm.

"Hyung! We could just ask those two girls to join us! They've already been seen, so it's only natural if someone mistakes them to be a part of YOUTH. Or at least, associate them with our team." Hoseok suggests and Yoongi thinks about this.

It's not really hard to train someone to do what they do. And being a part of a rebellious group really isn't that bad. You just occasionally riot a part of the top three sectors with a message from YOUTH, let it be in the form of a spray painting on public building walls, or posters glued down in the middle of the night. Either way, what they do is easy. You just can't show your face to the public, and if you did, you pray that someone from the inside will help erase your trace and distract the government with new topics. And when nothing is wrong, you just stay out of trouble. Since there's not much going on, and Yoongi, as a co-captain, is in charge of training new comers, he decides that what Hoseok suggested is not too bad of an idea.

Yoongi hummed and nods as a response to Hoseok. "I think that's a pretty good idea. And I think it's time to save poor Jungkookie out there, agreed?"

"Definitely. GOD, my ear is going to blow at the volume they're all screaming at each other at." Hoseok whines and rolls his eyes.


There was never a day when Jimin regrets being both the boss and the employee of her and Taehyung's cafe. However, it is always these type of days where people come just to harass the two owners that Jimin regrets working at her own cafe.

"So, do you work here everyday?" Jimin resists the urge to roll her eyes for the nth time, and the guy in front of her- Hyunseok, she thinks- just doesn't get that she's not interested. This kid looks around Jimin's age, possibly even younger than her.

"Sir, if you don't have an actual order, will you please step aside, or leave, so the customers behind you may order?" Jimin asks as nicely as she could, and the man sighs.

"An iced, Americano please."

"That would be 3,000 won, sir." Jimin replied and took the cash that's being handed to her.

The customers behind him sighs in relief that Hyunseok actually finished making his order and walked to where the pick-up counter is. The lady right after looked at Jimin with sympathy and patted her hand softly when she handed Jimin her card for her payment. A man right after the lady also gave her a sympathetic smile and gave her a little tip, whispering "buy something nice for yourself later to forget about that idiot kid" before walking away to pick up his drink. She didn't even have a chance to thank those two, yet she remembers to write down their names, Sunmi and Hyungsik, so that the next time they come by, they can get a discount on their order.

When Jimin finally though she can relax now that there's no more guys annoying her, Hyunseok decides to piss Jimin off in a different way.

"You look a little lonely, miss. Mind if I join you?"

"Listen, kid. I think I made myself clear enough that I'm not interested." the girl said, closing her laptop and pushes her chair back to leave, yet he doesn't back down.

"Oh, come on. You can't say you're not interested in me for at least one bit. I'm very irresistible." Hyunseok smirks, holding onto the girl's wrist. Jimin decides that this is it for her.

Stepping behind the counter, Jimin walked towards the two, excusing herself from the customers around. Hyunseok noticed her and smiles.

"Oh, the beautiful boss. Care to join us? I was just about to take this pretty lady out with me to the movies."

"Yeah," Jimin laughs and crosses her arms before replying, "I don't think so. Now it's either you let go of her and walk out of my cafe, or I call the officers and let them now that we've got a creep here, harassing any girls he can get his hands on."

"Now, you," Hyunseok pointed at Jimin, letting go of the girl, and pouted. "Are no fun."

"Let me make this very clear. We're not interested, and I could care less if other girls find you irresistible and goes out with you at any chance given. And if you come and bother my business and my customers one more time, I will personally throw you out of my cafe," Jimin hisses into his ear and backs away from his personal space. "Now leave."

Hyunseok walks backward and stares right into Jimin's eyes, his smirk back on his face, "I'll leave, but just know that I'm not close to being done with you yet." And then he's out. Jimin shivers in disgust and felt a warm hand on her shoulder.

"I heard that, Chim. Also, I'm sorry that I wasn't here to protect you." Taehyung said in a hushed voice and Jimin shook her head.

"You had to go use the restroom. What am I supposed to do, yell for your name and make you run out here ? No thanks," Jimin turns and helps with the coffee orders that are left. "Plus. I handled myself just fine."

Taehyung hums, even though Jimin knows that she does not agree with whatever Jimin has said, but at least she is willing to let it go for the sake of Jimin's...pride. "Fine, but remember that night at the club? Three weeks ago?"

"When that bunny looking dude punched the hell out of that officer and that whole thing got caught on camera and ended up on the news? Yeah. Why?" Jimin scoffed at the bravery of dude- or was it for his idiocy.

"Yes, well, you see." Taehyung started to fiddle with the hem of her shirt and Jimin knows immediately something is wrong. Or rather, Taehyung is nervous about something.

"What, Tae?"

"He kind of, sort of, not so subtly, asked me on a date, of some sorts."

Blinking a few times, Jimin looked at her friend and cleared . "Wh-what? Wait, he asked you out on a date?" Jimin stutters out, taken aback from the news. "Tae, you only met him for that couple of hours!"

"But you see, I've been seeing him...for the past couple of weeks." Taehyung whispers out the last part and then winced when Jimin smacked her on her arm. "What the hell, Chim?!"

"YOU'VE BEEN PUTTING YOURSELF IN DANGER BY SEEING HIM?! FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS?! JUST HOW MANY couple OF WEEKS WAS THIS?!" Jimin apologized when she got too loud and customers turned their heads to the two bosses.

"It was only for three weeks." Taehyung replied and yelped when Jimin slapper her harder on the arm this time. "What is wrong with you, woman?!"

"Nothing is wrong other than the fact my soulmate went out of her way and got herself a boyfriend and my so called ing soulmate didn't tell me when she went out on her first date."

"Today is actually the first date, the past couple were just test outs."

Jimin glares at her friend and it was probably a minute between the two before Jimin sighs first.

"So you want to leave now? For your date?" Jimin asks, confirming her assumption that she's had the moment Taehyung came up to her.

"More like, leave now and take a day off tomorrow."

"Wh- Actually don't answer that, you dirty, little minded child," Jimin stopped herself from asking a question she knew she would regret and waved her best friend off. "Go. Enjoy your youth and tell me everything tomorrow night, minus the dirty stuff."

Taehyung squealed in joy, crushed Jimin an a bear tight hug, and left to the staff's room. When she came out, fully changed and dress for a date, she jumped over to Jimin and gave her a sloppy kiss on her cheek, which Jimin thought was gross cause, hello? Saliva all over your cheek? Pushing her friend away, Jimin waves Taehyung off to her date.

"Aish, kids these days." Jimin commented and turned back to the rest of her cafe to find a couple of her staffs snickering. "What? Don't just stand there and act like she hasn't done any of that to you guys."

"No boss. She gives us the hugging, but never the kissing." Chan replied, skillfully dodging the mop Jimin chucked at him.

.

.

.

.

.

Around closing time, Jimin waves off her last three customers before locking the front door, slipping her 'open' sign to 'close'. She was the last of the two staffs that is still here, however, being the boss that she is, Jimin basically kicked the kid out.

"Go home, Hyunjin. I can take care of myself." Jimin said, wiping down the last table in the cafe.

"But noona, you're going to be alone. And it's almost 10:30. Do you know how dangerous each sectors become at night?" Hyunjin asked, putting down the mug that he was cleaning to its place on the shelf.

It's really not Jimin's fault for opening a store that is not within her sector, but the place was that only one that's in a good location. Plus, the price of her cafe during that time was within range, and with Jimin and Taehyung's money, the two ladies bought the place as soon as they saw it. Of course, more money was put in for renovation and so on, but it was all worth it. Sector 5 is the one sector of all 10 that many people visit because it's designed to be a commercial area. Restaurants and malls are all over the sector and the money flow is decent. Jimin and Taehyung knew that opening a cafe here would mean that their business would be much better than if they were to open one up back in sector 10.

"I know my own surroundings, now come on. Off you go. I got the storage room to clean up and restock," Jimin said, pushing a very stubborn Hyunjin out the door. "And your mom would actually kill me if you don't make it back home by at least 12, so go. I'll see you tomorrow."

Pushing him out, Jimin quickly closed the door and locked it, smiling at a very frustrated Hyunjin, who ruffled his hair and sighed before turning to leave, heading towards the direction for the lower sectors. Humming to herself, Jimin turned off all the lights to the front after making sure all equipment were shut off properly and walked into their storage room. She did her usual rounds and checked off every item that are fully stocked. The ones that were left unchecked are the ones she'll call in tomorrow morning to make orders for.

After the storage room came the kitchen. Taehyung always had a thing for baking so when they opened the cafe, their jobs were obvious for the two. Taehyung takes care of the kitchen and the production of their treats and Jimin takes care of the front and is in charge of their drinks. The majority of their foods and drinks are all created by the two owners. It is their dream after all, and they were more than relieved and excited when it all hit off well with the first few customers. After that, their business grew and more people began to take their cafe into notice. Some customers asked the two whether they'll make their cafe into a chain, but Jimin and Taehyung shot down the idea mainly because that would take a lot of time commitment.

You might think that everything is very advanced in the 2100's, with flying cars and hologram-and all those futuristic things-but it really isn't. It was, at first, during the 2060's when people began to use flying cars more often, but then came more accidents that were beyond repairable. Human's life expectancy dropped and mortality rates rose. Of course, major problems like pollution and global warming are solved thanks to highly advanced technologies, but everything like education and daily necessities were kept the same as if it was still in the 2050's. Jimin's orphanage had a couple of helpers that were from those years, and the stories that Jimin's heard from them are really no different than her time now. They will have hand held phones (what do you call it? iPhones?) and they still have laptops, but it's just the big things like hologram medical technologies and environmental aids that are far more advanced than the past.

Jimin thought back to the time when she was introduced to dancing. It was one of the elders at the orphanage that showed her a clip from the early 2010's and Jimin fell in love with it right away. The way that those people moved, the flow of their steps, and the way their body hits the beats of whatever they're dancing to, Jimin practically begged the elders to let her go to a dance school so that she can learn. That was about 2140, when Jimin was 5. Now it's 2158 and Jimin has been dancing for 18 years. In those 18 years of dancing, Jimin's been a dance instructor for 4 years. It keeps money coming in, but the cafe is what really helped Jimin and Taehyung pay for rent and their living. Her dance lessons are what her main priorities are really at for dancing is her passion.

Shaking her head at the sudden walk down the memory lane, Jimin finished restocking the last carton of eggs for tomorrow into the fridge before closing the door, walking towards their staff room to end the day. For many reasons as to why it's a good idea to put in a shower in the staff room, Jimin takes advantage of it on every one of her shifts. When she got out, she changed back into the outfit of the one she came in. A grey sweater, washed out jeans, and a pair of white sneakers. After she dried her hair, she pulled the front back so that her baby blue hat would fit nicely. Tossing everything that she needs to take home with her into her white backpack, Jimin made her way out of the cafe.


 

Once Jimin got onto the bullet train to head back to her sector, and eventually her apartment, she's got a gut feeling that someone is following her. From the moment she got out of her cafe to the moment she got onto the train, Jimin's sixth sense has been kicking in rather hard. And she knows because from the reflection on the train's window at where Jimin is standing in front of, a guy with a black snap back has been looking at her way every minute. And he's in all black.

Like you're totally not suspicious. Jimin thought, rolling her eyes as she changed the music on her phone. Thinking of ways to get rid of the man, the over head sounded.

"Next stop. Sector 8. Next stop. Sector 8. Door will be opened on the right side. The door will be opened on the right side."

And Jimin guessed it's her lucky day because she's standing at the side where the door will be opened. Looking around, Jimin timed herself and the route that she would need to take to get home when an idea popped into her head. She thought back to the time when she and Taehyung were out past the old curfew. At the time, there was no public transportation around after curfew and the two of them were in sector 7. Having no choice, they decided to walk home. But then, the two bumped into a couple of officers and that's when the walk turned into a run. The two girls went into an ally way to distract the officers, which turned out to be a shortcut that somehow connects all the sectors together. At each entrance and exit of the ally way, there was a convenience store and a tteokbokki stand all ran by an old woman in her 60's. Either way, it took Jimin and Taehyung around 30 minutes to get from sector 7 to their apartment in sector 10.

So when the train stopped, Jimin waited until the crowd that's climbing aboard is about half way before mixing into the crowd to hopefully disguise herself. When she set her foot on the platform, she broke into a run (more like a sprint so she can get a head start in case she gets caught). Jimin praised herself to go on morning runs everyday because there is no way that she could have made it onto the first floor of the station in less than a minute if she hadn't been building up her muscle endurance and athletic stamina. Afraid to give herself away, Jimin sneaked a peak at the overhead mirrors to see if anyone is chasing after her, and sure enough, there was the guy in all black again, running up the stairs. Taking off again, Jimin headed towards the ticket scan-outs, however, instead of being a normal passenger and walk through each of the machines to scan her ticket, she hopped over one so that her time to run away wouldn't get taken away. That, though, triggered the alarm and informed the officers in the station about the trick Jimin had pulled.

Once Jimin made it out of the station, she looked left and right to find a way to street that looks like it could lead to the usual shady looking, secluded street. Seeing a street that looks like the ones that she had ran into a couple years back, Jimin took off. Not risking anything, she pulled her hat down further and pushed herself to run faster.

"In the name of governor Lee, I commend you to stop!" One of the officers chasing after her shouted out but Jimin scoffed.

"Only idiots will feel threatened to stop." Jimin said to herself and kept going. She remembered the guy in all black from earlier and took a look at the windows around her. Surprisingly, he disappeared.

But that's not what Jimin's worried about. She's more worried about finding the convenience store and the tteokbokki stand. It's only after about 20 minutes that Jimin realized she went the wrong way.

"ing-" A gun shot was sounded and Jimin whips her head around to see the officer that is leading the group has his gun out, pointed right at Jimin.

 

Well, I'm screwed.