Lotus

Symbolism

Every story starts with a beginning, a creation. So of course this is where gods, flowers, everything come from. They come from creation. Or you could say, a divine birth. At first there was nothing, but then, like a snap of a finger, there was birth. There was creations. From complete darkness, there became light. It felt like that at our home as well. When I got reïncarnated and became a singer named Hangeng, I became part of a group called Super Junior. And it was like as if we all were meant to be there, as if someone had watched us and purposely taken us to become one group. You probably wonder what I am rambling about right? We created music, made people listen to us, mesmerized them with our performances. But most of all, we all grew close to each other. Not just us as a idol group, but our fans too, our friends, everyone around us.  After all, you can't have one thing without a other.

But here is the thing, if it weren't for our leader Leeteuk, we probably wouldn't be here anymore. We were a mess, our personalities just created chaos once together. And it was always Leeteuk who managed to keep us all together, aside that one time where we almost disbanded when Donghae bullied him by throwing water over him, Leeteuk really didn't like that happening. 
It was his calmth, his leadership, which kept us all close. No... it still keeps all of them close. Even if I am no longer a part of the group, even if I left, I know they still stand strong together. Through thick and thin. 
And I know, that it is thanks to Leeteuk, we all will meet some day again, as he is the one who became divine birth. 

Because the lotus rises from unclean water to blossom as a pure, uncontaminated flower, it is a symbol of purity and resurrection.
At night, a lotus flower sleeps. At sunrise, with the waking of the sun, the lotus flower emerges to life. Just as in nature. Life is born, and reborn.

Lotus, it might take a while, but I know we will meet again.
Me leaving Super Junior hadn't been easy, actually it becomes lonely, but I know it's the best for you and the others.
Let's meet again in our next story.