JIN

Boy In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first day of the second week after the weekend and I was too reluctant to go back to attend the same boring school. I entered inside the premise and the first thing I noticed was many new faces and the amount of school students had increased by double digits. They were excited, laughing and playing around with each other. And that's when loneliness started to kick me in slowly and I felt lonely again. I have no one here to share my good and bad days with.

I was walking through the school ground when I caught a strange sight. I saw some of the students rushing into the corner of the school ground mumbling about a guy named Jin. Some were happy with his return and some weren't that excited. I headed to where they were heading to.

"Ya, get up. I don't have much time to waste around a slumdog like you" I heard someone speaking from inside the crowd. I tiptoed to get a better view of that very boy. A tall red headed guy with that ridiculously handsome face greeted me all of a sudden. He was in the middle of the crowd standing boldly looking down at some other boy and a crowd of excited students were cheering for someone endlessly like there's no tomorrow.

     

"Jin Jin Jin" the crowd cheered excitedly.

I moved deeper to the crowd and saw a severely bitten guy lying on the ground with wounds and bruises on his face and blood dripping out of his nose, his notebook abandoned on the other side and a hot chocolate spattered on the floor and onto the shirt of that red haired guy. He nervously tapped his hands on the floor searching for his glasses which laid broken on the far left side from where he was seated.

So one of the boys' name is Jin but which one? I looked at both of the boys in confusion.

"Be quick you er!" The red headed guy yelled aloud making the poor boy jump up quickly on his heel and stand in fear.

A smug spread across his face. That guy has no chill.

"Jin, here it is" Dahyun came running with a bottle of a dark brown liquid and handed over to him. I gasped in utter disbelief. The crowd was cheering for a bully? And that Dahyun was one of the minions of Jin. Oh my god.

"What took you so long you dog?" Jin snatched the bottle away and turned his head to look at the bitten boy.

"You really like to throw up don't you?" He gave a devilish laugh and hand gestured him to come closer. The boy somehow managed to get up and with some fumbling steps walked to that bully.

"Drink it" he ordered as he grabbed the right hand of the boy and forcefully shoved the bottle at him.

The boy looked at him with confusion and weakly managed to ask him about the content of the bottle. "What's in this bottle?". His voice cracked nervously.

A mocking laugh escaped through his lips as he bent slightly towards the boy and whispered on his ear, "Surprise, Surprise" The color of the face of the boy quickly changed to pale as his eyes widened to look at Jin again.

"Daebak, is he making him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter