Prologue: Greetings

The Truth Untold: Beyond Horizons

“Why did you come back? I’m certain I pushed you enough for you to leave me”  

Her words were always sharp and painful to listen to.

“Do you really want me to kill you? Or do you really want me to kill myself?”

They were heavy and reckless. Everytime she says them, my heart feels like it’s being run over by the depth of her messages. Not to mention her gaze— her piercing stare that even I can feel.

“I told you I won’t leave you, nor let you do that”

She’s mad. I can sense it. I can hear her teeth grinding and her knuckles clicking at her clench. I can hear her heavy breathing — but she still tries to calm down.

“Please don’t come back, I’m begging you”

She tries to be calm. I can hear her holding back.

“I’m not here to make you feel guilty about what happe—”

Now, I hear a loud yet gentle crash. The sound of glass shattering as it hit the floor. The sound of water spreading itself. The decreasing sound of Eunbi’s anger as she tries to calm down once again.

“Shut the hell up, Jungkook”

But she can’t be calm, I can hear her erratic breathing. She’s furious. Furiously mad at me.

“You deserved what happened to you, so why the hell would I be guilty? I just don’t need to see your fcking blind face in my room”

I can feel her words.

“But I still love you”

“Stop being crazy, Jungkook. You don’t love me, you just needed me… Just leave me alone”

And they’re really painful.