When Chickens Have Teeth [Lismin/ LisKook]

Ramé BTS x BLACKPINK BTS x REDVELVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was hard for her moving to another country to another city just to study pursue her dreams, she haven't talked with her family that much, they were busy, she was busy, but in the bottom of her heart she missed them too much, she missed her mom cooking skills and the walks with her dad, but she couldn't complain life was good with her she made a friend at the introductory week.

She remembered that day very good, she was so beautiful and had a lovely voice, she sat next to her and asked her for a pen, they immediately became friends when they find out that they had the same notebook, they laugh and decided to had lunch together, she was trying hard to me her feel comfortable with her, she really wanted to keep her as a friend.

"Hey Chae didn't saw you why didn't you call me?" a male voice sounded behind.

"Yes, I did Kookie, I was wondering were Lisa and you were"

"Well she isn't with me we got separated in algebra, something is wrong?" Jungkook asked kind of worried.

"No, well you know the same I never found my project so practically I failed" Jungkook chuckled and sat beside his friend, a week has passed and the three friends tried desperately to found it with poor results.

"Everything is going to be find don't worry" he didn't even know what to say anymore "Is Friday, Jimin hyung asked me to join him for a couple of drinks, wanna come?"

"Oh he didn't tell me anything, don't worry must be boys' time, and I'll go home"

"OK then, see ya Chae"Jungkook stood up and start walking to the gardens, he knew that his hyungs will be there waiting for him.

Jungkook has always been friend with the Park brothers they used to live in the same neighborhood, and Chaeyoung and him have always been in the same class since kindergarten, Chaeyoung was the only girl who he could talk to, he was never good talking with girls, but when one day after first day at the university Chae brought Lisa he got froze, he taught he wasn't going to be able to talk to her, but in short time the three became friends, but sometimes Jungkook still felt uneasy when Lisa and him were alone.

Thinking about this he saw Lisa ad Jimin sitting in a bench chatting, they were laughing and smiling, something pinch inside Jungkook's heart.

''Jungkookie! Come over here!" his huyng yelled while making the finger move of coming. "Are you ready for getting drunk?" Jimin just laughed making Lisa laugh to, making Jungkook, kind of disgusted, he couldn't figure out why he felt that way.

"I am sure I can drink enough to no to get drunk Hyung, but are you sure you wanna do this?" Jungkook replied with a mischievous smile.

"Koookie, Kookie, my good Kookie, you see this angelical face on Chim, but he is a savage person" Taehyung replied while joining the group.

"I bet it" the youngest boy replied, making the other three laugh.

"So let's go" Jimin said meanwhile Lisa followed him, making a confused Jungkook spoke again

"Wait, isn't this supposed to be a Boys Night?" he asked looking at Lisa.

"It was until I met her at the cafeteria, so I decided to invite her" Jimin answered turning around seeing to the tall boy.

"You hate me that much Kookie? An outraged Lisa asked.

Jungkook tried to refrain what he was feeling and tried to answered in other way "Of course, seeing you all day at school and know having to see you in my free night!" Lisa just dropped her jaw, while the other two boys were laughing.

"I don't know who is going to help you with your homework Jeon" Lisa dared him while getting the other boys by their arms and started walking, Jungkook just chuckled and start followed them.

 

The moon started to get more brighter and so the bar started to get crowded, the four were in a corner trying to avoid uncomfortable situations when people started to come, they started teasing Taehyung and his unrequited love for Jennie, Jungkook taught of the misfortune his hyung had, he was dorky, yet kind and handsome, so why falling in love with the only girl who doesn't want to date anyone. He hoped he never felt in that situation.

The they talk about other classmates about funny thing Jungkook and Jimin did when they were young in their old neighborhood, but as time passed by Jeon boy realized that Lisa and Jimin were getting closed and by some reason it made feel him angry.

"Here Kookie jar drink some more" Jimin poured soju in JK glass while smiling, he didn't realize that he drank the soju so fast.

"oh Look, isn't them the rappers'" Lisa pointed to three guys that were coming up on stage, the tallest one had blonde hair and dressed black clothes as the other with tinny eyes but with gray hair, the third one wasn't as the other two, he had a big smile on his face and a colorful sweater.

"Oh who are they?" Jungkook was amused by the presence of the three boys so Taehyung replied

"The one with gray hair he is Min Yoon Gi, he is very clever and has won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter