Demon x Vampire

Steak x Red Wine
A/n1: Enjoy your meal, guests~ ^^ 
 
 
                                              ---

Yunho is strong and sometimes a brute. But it only comes out when he is provoked especially in battles. He is not easy to wield against his opponent and his weapons bring his power to get him stronger. Therefore, he never loses. Not once. Not ever. As a demon, he does not show any weakness. That is why, he hates Jaejoong the most. Jaejoong, who is confident, cold and proud. Jaejoong, who is an epitome of beauty yet deadly. Jaejoong, who is his very weakness. Maybe it's his beauty's fault but he highly doubt it's all there is. There is more. Something that confuses Yunho the most.

If Jaejoong is human, he can easily corrupt him just like what he does to his prey before eating their souls because it taste much better when they're tainted and corrupted rather than pure and well, untainted.

But, Jaejoong is not human to begin with. He's dead but breathing. He's cold to the touch but once his red eyes stares at you, it will melt you down with his burning gaze.

And, Yunho is not happy with it although fire is his very best friend. Even with his hot body (literally), Jaejoong's gaze could never compare.

His lips too, is not even a good sign. Though, really, Jaejoong as a whole never is--a good sign to begin with. His mouth that is full and plump, and the way he his bottom lip with his tongue, Yunho could only groan whenever Jaejoong does that. It makes the demon wants to slash something or someone's head with his sharp swords whenever Jaejoong's sultry act begins to play. And he does that, whenever he's near, or more specifically, when the vampire is in front of him. And, is ready to to death. Even though, he's already over a century dead.

Yunho, of course, tries to withstand the acts. Every. Single. Time. But, nonetheless, affects him just like any other demon who is corrupted and tainted.

Though still, Yunho knows there is something more. More than... just that.

The vampire's mole on his pale, beautiful face is not helping either. And, whenever Yunho sees it up close, he always get this unwanted urge to kiss it. But of course, he stops himself before lust takes over his demonic presence. He thinks it is very uncool of him to do so. But, the urgency never stops although he tries harder and harder every ing time. It's too ing irresistible, to be honest.

Yunho could only sigh after fighting an inner battle. And a headache. A terrible one after every fight.

He needs a time-out. Yunho thinks that seeing Jaejoong every time their eyes and presence meets, he can't stop the urge to hate him even more. Especially, the others who looks at him from head to toe.

Especially that. And because he's a demom, and a great demon at that, the scent of lust engulfs his demonic senses and he can't help but gave the others his demonic glare.

Jaejoong himself doesn't mind though, as Yunho can tell he loves the attention. Especially his. Because every time Yunho gives the othes what you call a "possessive glare", Jaejoong replies him with his infamous smirk that gives Yunho shiver down to his very core.

And no, he is not liking it one bit. Though his lust tells him otherwise.

He may like Jaejoong more than he thought he hates him. More. More than he hates the vampire. Maybe more than lust itself. And the want. The urgency. The possessiveness. And, Jaejoong himself. Yunho thinks he's six-feet-under fallen in love with the y bloodsucker. Maybe even deeper than that.

That, he, is, fallen in love with Jaejoong to hell and back.

Though, Yunho will never admit it. Ever.

Ever.

Ever.

Ever---

"Stop glaring at everyone. You're scaring the hell out of everybody."

Yunho's dark eyes blinks back to where he was again before he spaced out. He was enjoying his drink at the bar he used to hang out after his mealtime (hunting for preys to eat), when the blonde vampire came in and his eyes automatically fixated his gaze at the bloodsucker as he walks over to the bar where he's at then, his mind drifted off to the reason why he hates the dead but alive beauty now in front of him, evilly smiling at him while his fingers slowly walks their way to his hand holding his beer that is now warm, and softly brushes his fingers to the demon's rough hand, obviously acting a flirt that Jaejoong is.

He is. Jaejoong's a flirt because every single time they meet, he does that. That... that look and that gesture that tells Yunho he is flirting with him. That, there is something behind those smirk and those glint in his beautiful red eyes tells him that the feeling might actually be mutual---

Yunho's thoughts halted at that point. He should not be thinking that because, one: he hates Jaejoong; two: he despises Jaejoong's sultry looks, gesture, and his cunning walk and smile that haunts him to the depths of the earth. If it affects him that much, what more than those who sees and watches him too?. And, three: he hates how his charcoaled heart beats for the dead guy who walks so ily and is so alluring, Yunho just want to snap every piece of neck he finds gawking at the blonde bloodsucker.

He's thoughts ended quickly when Yunho felt cold fingers crawling over to his right arm, tiptoeing slowly and stops upon reaching his bicep that is visible in Jaejoong's fiery eyes.

Yunho forgot that he removes his jacket after arriving at the bar earlier. And, he regretted removing that because Jaejoong's cold skin warms up to his hot, dark skin.

"Then, you should stop causing them to look at you like they want to devour you whole." He finally responded, earning a giggle from the latter.

Yunho finds it soothing in his ears. Like, it purifies his darkest soul. And, he hates it even more to think like that. Worse, to feel like that. For goddamn sake, he's a demon!

"But, I don't care about how they look at me, Yunnie." Jaejoong sweetly spoke as he leans forward, closer to Yunho's shoulder that tenses upon feeling Jaejoong's cold breath upon his skin.

The sudden nickname of Yunho's magnificent name didn't make him feel less tense, rather, it made him feel like Jaejoong could crumble the walls of his self-denial if the latter calls him with that nickname and with that sultry voice of his one more time.

One. More. ing. Time.


"I care about yours." Jaejoong spoke, ghosting his voice near Yunho's ear after the blodsucker scooted closer and closer. It's as if they were kissing behind everyone, watching them closely.

Yunho is surely and most definitely affected by Jaejoong's words and so, he leans back to meet the latter's eyes curiously. He studies Jaejoong's face and his expression tells him that without a doubt, he's telling the truth.

And, the mere fact that Jaejoong emits lust proves Yunho that he could definitely read faces. Especially, if it's Jaejoong's face he will read.

"Why do you care about mine?" Yunho asks, not quite giving up but, he's almost there. Jaejoong's pout and big, doe eyes staring at him is breaking his walls brick by brick.

Yunho has to ask. Because although he finally admitted to himself--and recognizes even, that he loves Jaejoong, the latter might be in it for a game. Or a bet. Though, Yunho felt like it's not that but, before he could spill "I love you too" to the latter, he needs to make sure that Jaejoong's not playing around or else, his demon heart will not take such pain.


"I've been trying to lure you into becoming mine but," Jaejoong pauses as he pouts his lips when Yunho furrows his brows.

"I guess, you don't like me the same way--"

"I hate you." Yunho spoke, vocalizing what he has been trying to do all these time whenever he sees Jaejoong around the Food Fantasy Bar.

And, whenever the vampire would do such things like when Jaejoong smiles, flirts, and even look at others, Yunho's hate grows deeper and stronger. It makes his brows kiss, his mouth curses, and his demon blood boils every single time.

And, he hates Jaejoong for that.

He hates himself more from feeling such hatred towards Jaejoong.

Yunho then watches as Jaejoong's eyes falter, together with his playful fingertips touching his bicep to the bar counter. Yunho smells sadness in Jaejoong. And pain. But not hatred.

And so, Yunho continues.

"I hated how you make me feel this way towards you, Jaejoong." He spoke with a soft, gentle voice.

Yunho then lift Jaejoong's face to meet his and internally gasp seeing the beauty's teary eyes.

"I hated how much your actions and your very presence affects me with no end." Yunho then bring his hand over to Jaejoong's cold cheek and caresses that mole he so badly wanted to touch--and kiss.

Maybe later. For now, he's sated touching that part.

"I hated how much I hate you yet," Yunho pauses and stops his small ministration on Jaejoong's mole to fix his gaze at the vampire's eyes and down to that luscious pair of lips he so badly wanted to kiss.

And so he did.

Light and feathery, Yunho's lips ghosted at Jaejoong's in a brief, chaste moment and stare right back at the dazed bloodsucker, and he finds him very cute yet still y in his demon eyes. He needs to finish his sentence before he ravishes Jaejoong's mouth.

And he intends to do so once he finally ends his speech.

"Slowly, the hate I feel for you changes into jealousy, possessiveness, lust, then... love."

Yunho stares at Jaejoong once he is finished, maybe waiting for a quick reply before he shuts Jaejoong's mouth with his but, nothing came out from the vampire's pretty lips after it opens up but no voice came out but rather, a gasp.

So, Yunho took it as a cue. Thinking it's a silent 'yes' because when he crashes his lips to Jaejoong's gaping mouth, he didn't push him away but instead, the vampire wraps his pale, fragile arms around his neck, pulling him closer and closer. Until probably, air hardly passes through in between their squished bodies.


Did Yunho still hates Jaejoong? Even after confessing and knowing that Jaejoong's flirtatious actions are for him to get his very attention? Does he still hate the beautiful vampire?

His jealousy, possessiveness, and lust tells him, yes. He still hates Jaejoong for making him feel that way. But his demonic senses tells him to hell with it.

Jaejoong is his. And, to everybody who is looking at them while he ravishes the deadly beauty in front of the whole crowd...


"You're mine, Jaejoong. Do you understand?"




The End.


A/n2: YES! IM YOURS!!! TO HELL AND BACK YUNNIE BEAR!! --Oh... that's just me answering for Jaejoong cause he's speechless! XD

 

A/n3: i don't curse but i had to! And it's not bad is it?