Surprised Hyesung

Blank
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesung unhappily crumpled another piece of paper and threw it into a trash bin beside the couch he was sitting on, still in the recording studio room. The brisks sound of the papers inside the bin made him turned his head toward it. He looked down and sighed, "Jeez, i almost filled the bin... Sorry Eric, it seemed like Dongwan was right after all. I'm no help." He shrugged his shoulders and pouted, "But it's not like i'm the one should take all the blame, because you are not being an actively contributing teamworker aswell!" He pulled out a crumpled paper from the bin and tried to iron it flat again on the table surface using the palm of his hand  and started reading the words he wrote on it before, "What's wrong with this lyric i wrote? Here, 'i want to love you more, just sitback and rest assured, trust my love can open many doors, come join my love adventure'... See? It was quite good i think?" 

Eric sitting next to his upset blond haired friend in the couch, took the paper from his hand, and read it also, with a warm smile on his face. "Perfect rhyme too." He commented, "I wonder though, what did you have in mind when you wrote 'love adventure'? How do you get into an adventure by sittingback resting? Shouldn't you be like... wondering about? Running, jumping, shouting, being more.. you know, active? Instead of sittingback..."

Hyesung reclaim his paper from Eric's hand, once again crumpled it and threw it back into the trash bin nonchalantly. Then he took his beer can and gulped it down empty, and threw it also to the trash bin. Afterward he looked around the table, still flat faced, until he found the pen he was using to write before, picked it up and swift swing also threw it into the bin. As if he had finished a series of household chorus, he exhaled exhaustedly, and lowered his head laid it on the couch's armrest, put an arm on top of his face and closed his eyes, "Whatever..."

E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter