First meet

Just Let Me Go

 

 

Diana just back from her meeting at Taiwan about company new project at there.

‘Welcome home young lady’Mr Oh said as she open the door car

‘Thanks’diana said as she walked into the mansion.

‘Young lady’Mr Oh call for Diana

‘Yes?’

‘Master Lee were waited for you at living room’Mr Oh said as she bow at Diana

‘Tell appa that I’m will go meet him after I finish take my shower.I’m tired’diana said as she climb a stair to her room.

Meanwhile at living room

‘I’m glad that I finally meet you,my son’Mr Lee said as he hug taemin.

‘Me too appa.I miss you so much’taemin said in he hug.

‘Have a seat my son,is this you bandmates?’Mr Lee asked as he gesture toward Shinee.

‘Ne,It Onew hyung,Jonghyun hyung,Kibum hyung and Minho hyung’taemin said.

‘Thank you for take are of my son’Mr Lee said as he bow at Shinee.

‘Its so kay sir’Onew said awkwardly

‘So Taemin,where you umma?’Mr Lee said as he look at taemin who suddenly turn sad

‘Umma already died 2 years ago’Taemin said in sad tone as he try he best to hold back he tears.

‘I’m sorry for not be there for you when you badly need me’Mr Lee said as he hug taemin.

‘Its so kay,what important is I already meet you right’taemin said as he smile at he appa.

‘Wait for a while okay,I want to introduce you to you noona.If I’m not wrong she should be at home now’Mr Lee said as he try to find Diana presence.

‘Okay’Taemin said as Mr Oh walked toward rhem.

‘Master Lee,Young Lady said that she would come meet you after she take her shower’Mr Oh said as she bow.

‘ After she take her shower?She should come meet me first’Mr Lee said as he dispointed with Diana.

‘Appa its so kay.Noona were tired.I can understand it’taemin said as he smile at he appa and Mr Oh.

At Diana room.

Diana just finish take her shower when suddenly her phone rings.

Diana:Hello?

?????:Hello Diana,its me Victoria unnie

Diana:Unnie!I miss you

Vic:I also miss you.I want to tell you that I just return from China yesterday.

Diana:Really?That great!I’m so lonely when you go to China.

Vic:Hahahaha I know you will.So wanna join me for lunch?

‘Diana:Sure,why not.

Vic:Great,at my house okay.Bye.

Diana:Bye.

‘YAY!!finally vic unnie already back from China’Diana though happily at herself as she get ready to meet Victoria unnie.

 

A new chapter....

please comment and tell me how was it