Answer

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie..?" Dahyun said nervously, trying to avoid eye contact. 

"Do you like me?" Nayeon asked as she pushed Dahyun on the wall and trapped her there. 

"I- what's with you suddenly, Nayeon unnie.. Haven't we talked about this?" Dahyun said while looking down. 

"Kim Dahyun, do you like me?" Nayeon repeated. 

"She's not listening, oh god." Dahyun thought to herself. "Now that I thought of it, why did it come to this?!?" Dahyun thought as she tried to remember what happened. 

 

 

××

 

 

"Let's hang out again next time, thank you for today! Though you skipped the class too.. " Dahyun said on the call. 

"It's okay, hyunnie. I had fun." Chaeyoung said on the other line. 

"Goodnight, chaengie." 

"Goodnight, hyunnie. Bye bye." Chaeyoung said before ending the call. 

After the call Dahyun played with her phone for a while before falling asleep. 

 

 

Dahyun yawns and sat up on her bed. She scratched her eye and got her phone to look at the time. 

"I'm late... i skipped classes yesterday and now I'm late... And later I'll be dead because of scolding.. " Dahyun facepalmed. "Damm this alarm doesn't work on me." She said before getting up to get ready quickly. 

"Ahhh, I'm gonna put 10 alarms later." Dahyun said while wearing her shoes and finally went out. 

She ran to quickly get to the train, and ran to get to the gate as quickly as possible. 

"I'm tired, but just a little more... " Dahyun said as she finally sees their gate already but her feet are tired already so she can only run slowly. 

After a few minutes of Dahyun trying so hard to reach the gate she finally made it. She held on to the wall as she catches her breath. "I'm so tired already.. " She thought to herself before walking towards the council room. 

"I guess it won't hurt to visit here first before going to my class.. " She said as she slowly walks towards the door of the council room. She doesn't wanna get shocked by Jihyo again so she sneaked very quietly. 

Dahyun sighed before knocking but laughed at herself internally. "Why did I even knocked.." she said to herself. 

"What are you doing?" 

Dahyun jumped as she got shocked by the sudden voice. "There won't really be a time I won't get shocked–" Dahyun said while looking back to see who it is. 

"So? What are you doing?" Nayeon asked as she raises her eyebrow. 

"Uhm, i was gonna go inside to greet them.. But I think i don't need to. Please greet them for me!" Dahyun said trying to avoid Nayeon. She was gonna walk away when Nayeon held

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter