Before

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was getting ready for school quickly after knowing her bestfriend, Chaeyoung is waiting for her outside. When she opened the door she saw Chaeyoung staring at the sky. the view made Mina smile automatically.

"Minariiii~" Chaeyoung called while waving. "we're gonna be late, you know"

"I'm sorry, Chaeng. i woke up late." Mina apologized.

"hehe, it's okay. now, let's hurry." Chaeyoung held Mina's hand and pulled her to walk closer.

 

the two was always like that, they go on everyday like that together. but there's a thing that the two doesn't like in their everyday lives in school..

"hey you small!" a male classmate of Chaeyoung called her while she's eating lunch with Mina. "give us some money!" he said.

"b-but.. i just gave you yesterday..." Chaeyoung answered.

"I don't care! give us your money!"

Chaeyoung can't do anything but to give her remaining money.

the bullies left them with Chaeyoung sighing and with her tears that are about to fall.

Mina hugged her tightly. it always happens to Chaeyoung but one day..

 

they didn't went to school together because Mina said she have something to do she need to go early so Chaeyoung went to school alone. when Chaeyoung arrived she didn't saw Mina. recess and lunch have passed but she haven't seen Mina yet and now the classes are almost over. Chaeyoung was about to leave their room but the bullies went in front of her. 

"oh, you're alone right now." 

"you're not with your one and only friend today, huh?"

"well, she can't stop us anyway." the bullies all laughed.

"now, how about you treat us some foods huh? we're hungry."

Chaeyoung looked down. "HURRY!" they shouted.

"b-but..i've already spent all my money today..so.."

"HUH?!" 

"i-i'm sorry.." Chaeyoung apologized.

after Chaeyoung said that, one of the bullies grabbed her hair and then started to beat her. Chaeyoung kept apologizing but they won't stop. 

then suddenly they heard something fell on the floor, when they look behind them, they saw Mina. Chaeyoung looked at her crying but Mina ran away and left Chaeyoung. 

the bullies laughed. "is that your friend? she doesn't care about you, how pathetic!"

Chaeyoung felt so hurt not only physically but also emotionally.

 

*****

 

Mina woke up so early so she could get to buy flowers for Chaeyoung. she's planning to confess today. she went to school earlier than Chaeyoung because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter