Chapter 001

The New Girl

I Moved;

Note: She's talking English.

Auhtor POV

"Aish..." You sighed as you lay down at your big comfortable sofa

"Finally, i finish packing... I'm gonna miss this house..." And again, you sighed.

It was the last day, you're moving, to where? To Korea.

That day you decide, to mave back to Korea, from where you are living now. Canada.

You were a rich girl, you lived in a big mansion, you get all, excpet love.

You parent died when you were 4, and then your aunt care for you, but then when you were 14, she left you to take care of herself since your aunt's work is... You don't want to talk about it.

Okay, so.... How come she decide to move back? Let's see...

Flasback, 2 Days ago

"Ah... so boring.." You said as you kept changing the TV Channel

Suddenly your phone ring. it was your aunt

Phoneconvo

You: Hello?

Aunt: Ah!! ~~~~~!

You: Aunt?

Aunt: Yeah! You see, I am now in Korea!

You: Uh... o...kay? so?

Aunt: Well, all this year, i felt bad of leaving you all alone, why don't you move here?

You: B-but what about school? what about this house? what about my friends?

Aunt: Hey... calm down, your school, don't worry, if you will be moving here, i already take care of it. While that house, i will pay for a maid to take care of that and friends? Don't worry! You will make more friends here!

You: B-but!

Aunt: Ssshhh... Okay then! Better to go! My friends are calling me! Bye! Be dure to pack up tomorrow!!

-Click-

End Phoneconvo

"Aish... Auntie... Fine... what can i do? She's so..." You talked to yourself as once again, you keep changing the Tv channel randomly

Flashback End

"Ahh... Well, let's get ready shall me?" You then woke up and took a shower then wear a simple clothes

After that you moved on. You called for a taxi to come and then you go to the airport and take some stuff and you know doing what in there.

Now, you are in the plane. Once again, sighing. You were a bit sad, but you don't know why, you somehow excited. When you were lost in your thought someone suddenly sit next to you. Of course, your seat mate there.

[Now speaking in Korea]

"Hello!" The cute girl said

"Umm.. He..llo?" You answered as you put a small smile for her. You personality how is it? Well, somehow you are a bit cold to everyone, but you never realize it. It's because how dumb she is and how hard she can't even tell her feelings to everyone. So that why, somehow, people would get the wrong impression of you first.

---- Hours Later

"Ah... Finally... I'm here" You said as you look around at the airport. "Wow.. So wonderful..."

"Right?" Suddenly someone come up behind you. It was the cute girl before

"Oh! You!" You point at her

"Uh.. Hello! We meet again! How are you?" She said as she keep ginning all the time. She was kind of weird, but definitely beautiful

"Umm. Fine?" You reply a bit cold, but still the girl keep smiling

"What's your name!? I am Minah! Nice to meet you!"

"I am.... ~~~~~~"