Chapter 3

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon’s heart stopped beating for few seconds there, flustered after hearing that name. What trick is God trying to play with me ?!

 

Oh Lord.

 

Jeongyeon was about to retort but cancelled his decision when Mr. Jim leaves the class as soon as he finishes, because he has a meeting to attend in 5 minutes.

 

“Yooooooooooooo Jeongyeon with Mina ??? IT’S LIKE FINALYYYYYYYY. Dreams do come true right, bro ?” Jeongyeon snapped out of his thoughts when Chaeng approached him.

 

“Yeah, more of like your dreams come true bro. You might be small in size, but your big guy down there, make sure he behaves whenever you are alone with Tzuyu for studying” Jeongyeon replied, emphasizes the word “studying” making Chaeyoung punch his shoulder lightly.

 

“But seriously dude, you should really use this chance well to step up your game with Mina. You’ve been crushing on her since like what, freshman or was it sophomore ? Argh I can’t recall but Jeong, this is our final year in high school, so it’s now or never man” Dahyun added in.

 

Jeongyeon sighed in response “ I know.....I’ve been crushing on her since the end of our freshman year I think, during her first ballet recital.”

 

“Jeong, if you don’t grab this opportunity well, you would lose Mina in no time dude. There is like a long line awaiting for Mina and you wouldn’t want to be the last in line” Momo butted in, recalling Satang telling him about Mina’s crushes.

 

Jeongyeon seemed to be lost in thoughts after hearing that.

 

Mina…mina…how did you manage to cast a magic on me ?

 

Mina is in her own class of beauty, her elegance, her beautiful gummy smile, everything is perfect for Jeongyeon, minus her being introvert, of course. But that’s what Jeongyeon find y in Mina, her reserved attitude.

 

Jeongyeon still remembered how Mina captured his heart, it was during school festival, back during freshman year. All students of Daeguk High, are required to attend the ballet dance recital held in the auditorium, as boring as it sounds, everyone seems to dozed off to their deep slumber when the soft music of ballet started playing. It’s like a lullaby, tucking them into bed.

 

Jeongyeon’s circle of friends, of course cheered on top of their lungs for Mina. The J-line, as what they were called, joined Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Nayeon when they first come into this school, because Jeongyeon and Momo are roommates along with Sana and Jihyo, so they naturally blend into the group well, not forgetting Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Dahyun and Jackie Wang, without knowing that one day, they will fall in love with one another.

 

When it was Mina’s turn to perform, Jeongyeon was so focused watching Mina’s graceful moves. Her moves are as soft as feather, with Mina perfectly delivering her performance, the twirls, the spins, seemed effortlessly done by ever graceful Myoui Mina.

 

Damn…this girl is bloody good in ballet.

 

Of course he had heard from Momo that Mina can dance ballet well, but Jeongyeon never thought that it was this good.

 

Jeongyeon was so into Mina’s performance that he didn’t seem to notice that Momo was waving his hands for good 5 minutes in front of his face, and whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter