beginning

YOU AND ME

Jeongyeon's POV

"Wake uupppp! Jeongie wake up~"i hear a cute voice tying to wake me up but i still continued sleeping"YAHH! YOO JEONGYEON WAKE UP!"i slowly open my eyes filled with eye dirt"YAH!IM NAYEON WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"I said as i slowly stood up "its the first day of school PABO!"nayeon said with a cute chuckle"jjinjia i forgot"i said while rubbing my eyes"Aish this ostrich"nayeon said rolling her eyes

10 minutes laterrrrrr

We rode our bikes to school together."hey Nayeonah wanna race to school?"i asked with a very competitive voice"what does the winner get?"she asked curiously"a kiss on the cheek"i said jokingly but i didnt get a response"yah-I-was-just kidding"i said with an awkward laugh.

Nayeon's POV

"a kiss on the cheek"jeonyeon said jokingly.i couldnt help but blush just imagining that to happen,i was too busy imagining that to happen that i couldnt reply to what he said."yah-I-was-just-kidding"he said with an awkward laugh.my heart sank a bit by that."how bout this winner gets icecream"he said trying to break the silence.i pedaled as fast as i could as soon as i heard the word icecream."yah nayeonah!wait up!"Jeongyeon said trying to catch up with me.i pedaled so quickly i didnt see that there was a big hump on the rode so i went up flying through the air and then i landed on the ground harshfuly "Nayeon what happened?"jeongyeon said with a worried tone"aish your omma's gonna kill me if she finds out i didnt bring you to school safe""SERIOUSLY!THATS WHAT YOUR WORRIED ABOUT NOW!"i growled"your so cute when your like that"he said with a smile.aish you Jeongyeon still dont fail to make my heart flutter even when im angry at you.icant help but blush.i lower my head so that you cant see my cheeks that looks like it got slapped."can you walk"jeonyeon said.i tried but i cant"here" he said while ducking on the ground.i sit confused on what he said"climb on"i was still standing there secretly blushing"palliiiii"he said.so i got on his back and he carried me to the back of his bicycle "you can hold on to me if youd like?"he asked me"o-okay"was i stuttering?!i held on to him and put my chin on his shoulder.he smells so good.i secretly sniffed him."what are you doing?"he said with a smirk on his face "no-nothing"i said and blushed like a tomato."why'd you stop?carry on"he said teasingly "YAH!"i slap him on the back"aigoo im so lucky to have a cute bestfriend"he said.bestfriend that word keeps on punching my heart when i hear it.that word reminds me that we will never be more than that.