Silent Voice(Valentine Special)

Little Love OneshotCollection

LAYfS9w.jpg

She woke up in a quiet world, facing a great challenge of emptiness and loneliness. She was protected from all the harsh and sweet words from the mouths of the people. She just wanted to have a friend who could understand her. Even just one friend is enough.

Yeri was sitting alone at her seat, observing her classmates who were having fun chatting with their friends; just ignoring her like she didn’t exist at all. Yeri was clueless at their laughters and smiles, she was clueless at their anger and jealousy; she was clueless at their looks towards her. Shortly, she was clueless on what is happening all around her.

Every time someone tried to talk to her, they always end up leaving her alone. They just don’t understand her. Even Yeri tried her best to communicate to them by writing; they still won’t last long by her side. They were all tired in communicating to someone who is different from them like Yeri.

Yeri doesn’t have any friend. She does everything alone and no one is willing to help her, all her classmates don’t like her; her parents were not there to help her.  Yeri wanted to cry every night in her room but her heart aches more when she cries and tried to remember those harsh things the people do to her. She just wants to live happily with someone who is happy to be with her.

Yeri skipped classes and went up to the rooftop, she walk closely to the edge watching the school ground which is very high from the rooftop. She breath heavily, feeling so nervous on what she was about to do. Her tears started to fall, she tried to prevent from crying but she can’t. She silently cried.

Yeri take a deep breath again and wiped her tears before taking her right feet forward.  She was few inches from the edge and she can clearly see the school ground. She thinks again if she needs to do it or not. When Yeri was about to decide to step back, someone tapped her lightly. Yeri turn around and saw the person holding a paper with a phrase written , “What are you doing?” while looking at Yeri with teary eyes.

 

“Seulgi.” The girl named Seulgi turn her head to the one who called her name. It was one of her classmate.

“Can you read this for me? I can’t seem to see it very well, the words are so small.” Her classmate handed her the tetra pack juice and let her read the part where her classmate pointed out. Seulgi just look at her classmate without uttering a word, her classmate then realize. “Oh I forgot, you have a mouth but you can’t talk.” She laughed then patted Seulgi’s back and went to her group of friends.

Seulgi knows that they were making fun of her; she also knows that no one wanted to be friends with her. Who would even want to be with someone who can’t talk? That can be so boring.

Seulgi was born being unable to talk. Because of being mute, a lot of children her age would bully her and make fun of her disability. She also doesn’t have friends because of it.

Seulgi exited from her classroom while bringing her bag and proceeds to somewhere where no one can find her. Seulgi walk up to the stairs until she reaches the rooftop; she saw a girl’s back view near the edge. The girl’s back view looks so sad.

 

Every time Seulgi would go to the rooftop to stay away from the crowd, she would always find herself looking at the girl’s back view; just that looking at her far away, not even trying to approach her and just walk away looking for another place to stay.

But today is different, Seulgi seem to feel the same pain like the girl and tried to walk forward, making an obvious sound of her footsteps but seems the girl didn’t have any reaction about it and didn’t turn back to look at that she’s coming. Seulgi stopped midway and decided to get her intermediate paper and a pen and wrote something on it.

Seulgi slowly approach the girl and tapped her shoulder lightly, the girl turn around to face her. The girl look at the paper she was holding. Seulgi who has a teary eyes, tried to give her a smile but the girl didn’t smile back and just uttered the word, “Nothing.”  Then laugh after which confuses Seulgi.  Seulgi then just laugh along. Seulgi turn her intermediate paper to the blank space and wrote something,  after she let Yeri read it. Yeri’s tears starting to fall and she smiled while nodding her head.

“I want to be your friend.”


The beautiful poster is made from: Playdate Graphics Shop 

 

NEXT:

(This is not sure if it will be posted this February hehe)