Dad!

Killers

‘Dad, pass me that drink from over there please’ Tiffany asked her father
‘Darling, after Chansung broke up with you, you can’t seem to do anything’ Mr Hwang passed her the glass.
‘It wasn’t like that dad! I told you not to bring him up on the plane or on this trip!’ Her father chuckled and continued to read the newspaper.

Tiffany Hwang was sitting in between her mother (who was fast asleep) and father in the ‘gold class’ section on the plane. They were on their way to Paris for a family holiday. Tiffany was supposed to bring Chansung with her (her ex-boyfriend) But they decided to part ways. Her father still thinks that Chansung dumped her. Mr Hwang is the biggest, richest and most power man in the world. He owns many companies that make rubber around the world. Mr Hwang is strict but kind-hearted with his family. By his side was his beautiful wife, elegant and stunning she was. She is open and very kind. Tiffany herself is beautiful and stunning; also, she is very kind and funny. A perfect family- or so you think. 

*Check in at a 5 star hotel*

‘I booked 2 rooms next to each other! Why is my daughter’s room 6 floors away from my wife’s and I’s room?’ Mr Hwang angrily said.
‘I’m sorry hunny, you must be bored. Go do something fun and spontaneous, you’re young! Go find so romance girl!’ Mrs Hwang lightly tapped her daughter’s bum. Fany smiled and slowly walked towards the elevator. She got up to level 6 where her room was, but as the doors open and as she stepped out, her heel got stuck between the gaps of the two surfaces. She tried very hard to pull it out when a young man, topless, wearing board shorts and holding flippers came to help.

Tiffany lightly held his shoulder for support. He finally got it out and he got up and smiled at her. Her heart stopped beating. She was amazed at his beauty. He looked like he was sculptured too well by God. 
‘Thank-you’ She laughed, her cheeks flush red.
He too smiled and said something in French, Tiffany learnt enough French from her father to know what ‘you’re beautiful’ meant. Tiffany wanted to get off on this floor, but no way was she going now! She had to stay in the elevator. She quickly flipped her hair back and strutted into the elevator like nothing had happened.
‘So, you’re going down are you?’ Mystery boy said in French. He then pressed the ‘down’ button. Tiffany didn’t know what he was saying. Crap! She thought. Just smile and nod.  He laughed too but looked away. There was occasional eye contact and smiles but that was all. She couldn’t get over his beauty. The elevator doors open, woah, that was so fast! She thought. He motioned her to go out first.
‘Thank-you’ Tiffany said in French and smiled. He nodded and smiled as well.

As she walked down the packed streets of Paris, she realised that Mystery boy was following her? Why was he right behind her? As she reached the beach, she turned around.
‘Are you going to the beach too? You don’t looked dressed to be here’ He asked in French
‘I’m sorry, I don’t speak French.’ Tiffany felt bad for lying.
‘You don’t understand me do you? ME.SPEAK.NO.FRENCH’ she exaggerated each word.
‘I heard you the first time’ Mystery boy laughed.
Tiffany felt as stupid as ever she said,
‘I should leave’ Tiffany hit her head lightly and slowly turned her away. ‘So stupid’ She said under her breath.
‘Wait! My name is Kikwang’ Kikwang offered his hand.
Tiffany turned and he kissed her hand. She smiled.
‘And your name?’ He asked curiously.
‘oh! Umm, Fany, sometimes Tiffany. No no, just Fany’ She stuttered. He found it cute. Tiffany slowly pulled her hand away. He slowly smiled and backed away towards the water.
‘Will like to have a drink with me tonight?’ Kikwang asked.
Fany quickly called out
‘Sure! I have nothing better to do’ She laughed and so did he.
‘Meet me at ‘Sweeties’ at sunset if you have nothing better to do’ He winked and dived into the water while Tiffany tried to control her heart...