Final

He, who I love..

Oh no. She did not just drag me into this.. Oh no. I cannot be here.. I shouldn't be here, looking like this!

"Bom. You're crazy. I love you and all... but why are you bringing me to Seunghyun's party when you know I don't do parties?" I begged. I should be at home, reading like I usually do. But no.. Bom just dragged me out from my house and forced me to change into a short dress. A very short dress, to be precise.

"Oh come on, D. Its the last day of holidays.. You can't just stay at home with your -- er, boring book..." She paused.. "No offence" She added quickly as I gave her my deadly gare.

"Wearing this?" I sounded like a nagging mother..

"Its the most decent thing in your closet.. You can't dress like a zombie in a party, Dara. You need to loosen up a little bit..." She said as she started swaying to the song.. I looked at her ridiculously.. Sometimes, I just wonder how I met this kind of friend..

"Urgh! You're ridiculous!" I stromed off to the refreshment table as pour myself a drink.. Loud music, smell of alcohol.. ugh, this is really not my kind of thing!

"Oh, look who's here.. You're probably the last person I ever expect to show up here.." I groaned in frustration as I heard that familiar voice from my back.

I looked back and just as expected... stood Kwon Jiyong, the school's Playboy..  looking gorgeous as ever.

I shut my eyes tighly.. This night just couldn't get any worse..

"Hey, Kwon.." I say, sounded almost sarcastically.. as I turn my attention to the people dancing. I noticed him looking at me, but I  just ignore his presence.

Let's just say, this guy is very difficult to deal with.. And I don't have the mood to deal with his non-sense.

"So.. What brings you all over here? I thought you hated crowded noisy places like this.. You should be in your room, Bookworm" 

"Listen, Kwon. I don't even want to be here in the first place.. If not because of Bom who dragged my all over here.. I should've been having my beauty sleep at this hour.." I say dreamily, as I imagined how comfy my bed would be..

"Sleep? At this hour? What are you? Sleeping beauty? Pfft.." He mocked as he snorted..

See what I mean.. when I told you he's difficult to deal with? Yeah.

I ignored him once again as I started walking to the dance floor.. Greeting some of my friends.. and some familiar faces.. when I realize that Jerk Kwon is following from the back..

"WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?" I retort.

"I.. enjoy being with you all the time.." He said..

I laughed at him.. as tears escaped my eyes because of laughing too much. That was funny, Kwon.

"Funny..." I mumbled softly. but stopped laughing right away when I noticed that he wasn't join me laughing. Don't tell me he's serious... I tried to look at his eyes.. To read him... just to realize he was serious..

"You mean.. You enjoy annoying me, right?" I wanted to confim..

"Ugh.. Whatever. Wanna dance with me?" He said, as he offered his hand.. I quickly shook my head and mumbled a soft "No"

"I don't dance.."

"I knew it. All you do is just read fat books and eat salads. How boring can your life be?" 

I rolled my eyes for the nth time. Why does he have to annoy me at a time like this? I'm already pissed, and he's making it worst... "If you're gonna annoy me like this, you might as well just go dance with Sohee.."

"Sohee? We broke up..." He simply said.

My jaw dropped.. Broke up? Again? Seriously? How can he change girls everyday? Can't he just stay with one girl even for a week long?

"WHY?"

His eyes...He doesn't feel sorry at all.. Does he even have a heart? He's so heartless! I just don't get why most of the girls at school adore this jerk.. well, except for the fact that he's gorgeous and everything.. but still.. He's heartless!

"Because I like you..." I stopped breathing. My heart start racing. And I can feel my cheeks are flushing.

"What?"

"You heard me," He said, his voice casual.

He-what? Me.. ? No, That can't be.. This jerk!

"That's not possible. Don't tell me this is a prank.. If this is just another prank of yours, it isn't funny.." My voice started to tremble witout me realizing. I am an idiot..

"I love you ever since I was paired up with at maths class.. I tried to get over you, but I can't. I love your rose lips, your flushed cheeks whenever you mad. Even your glares.. Which I get it all the time.."

Am I dreaming? Please wake me up now. This jerk, or atleast that's what I thought... is confessing! I can't believe it.. If i got this tapped, I will surely put this up on Youtube and name it "HOW BADASS JERK CONFESSED"

But no.. Its not time to think that for awhile...

How I wish my heart will stop racing right now..stupid heart...

"I love you, D.." He repeated.. "You looked down on me when thousands of girls were head over heals of me.. And that makes me love you even more.."

What? He- what???

"Have you ever figure out why I spend more time with you rather than my girlfriends?" He asked, as I remembered how annoying he was from the first day we met until now.

Only one word can describe him.

A Jerk.

"Ofcourse.. Because you love to annoy me," I said, ridiculously. I saw his mouth twitched in confusion.. "You really are an idiot, are you?"  He mocked as I mentally slapped him on the shoulder. Hard!

"Ouch. What was that for..." He whined, brushing his shoulder. One second, he's all sweet to me, and another second... He's just the same jerk I know.

"Kwon, can you please stop this non-sense? I'm not in a mood to deal with your stupid pranks.."

"I'm serious, Dara. I love you... And can you please stop calling me Kwon. Try calling me oppa. O-P-P-A" He say. I tried to read his face once again.. but nothing... All I can't see nothing but seriousness in his face.

"I love someone else," I reasoned out. I give him my most serious look, trying so hard to convince him that I was deadly serious right now.

He looked at me straight in the eyes as I felt really uneasy..

"Oh.." He managed to say. I saw jealousy flashed in his eyes.. and upset?

"And who's that Idiotic Jerk?" He blurted out, giving me his oh so gorgeous eyes..

I took a deep breathe,

"He's right infront of me,"

"I will seriously kill-- WHAT?" He halfly shouted and I swear he looked so gorgeous! that I can't help to feel butterflies in my stomach.. and my heart keep accelerating and can pop out any minute now.

"Ha-Ha! Are you saying you're an idiotic jerk and you want to kill yourself?" I laughed awkwardly. I can feel my palm was sweating when I can feel him looking at me right now.

Seconds later, I feel his arms around me. I landed on his chest.. I can feel my cheeks are burining in embarassment...

I slowly looked up and met his eyes.. I blushed even more. He leaned down to me and kissed me passionately on the lips..

"I can't believe I'm inlove with an idiotic jerk..." I mocked as I saw him glared at him. I tiptoed and gave a quick peck on the lips..

"And I can't believe I'm in love with a bookworm.." He said. And this time.. It was me who glared at him back..

"You're my one and only girlfriend now, huh?"

I smiled in return... This night wasn't so bad afterall...

"You're still a jerk for me.. wanna dance?" I offered my hands to him. His eyes widened in surprised, and I can his eyes glowing... Oh, he's so gorgeous. 

"I thought you can't dance.."

"I don't dance. I didn't say I can't dance, Jerk. Now, do you want to accept my offer to dance with me? Its your chance.." I said.. 

"I'd love to dance with you, Bookworm" Our hands interwined together, his hands fits perfectly into mine

"Jerk..." I mumbled.