Happy Birthday Kyuhyun!

The Birthday Game ; Happy Birthday Kyuhyun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_WPep62fA   

Play either one, both are awesomexD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPIpj7F_DUk   


 

Team 1 @ the party store

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE ANYMORE HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY BANNERS?!" Kangin yelled at the owner of the store.

"W-w-we ran out today. S-sorry..." The frightened man hid behind his counter and all they could only see was his bald head.

"Hyung, relax. It's not his fault, maybe many people are turning 25 today?" Eunhyuk shrugged.

"Yea right. Maybe he's just HIDING all the banners." Kangin growled.

"Aish calm down." Leeteuk sighed and pulled the angered raccoon away from the poor defenceless man.

It's a good thing Siwon managed to drag Leeteuk out, no one really knows how to control the big guy except him.

"Why don't we just do this?" Eunhyuk suggested.

"What?"

Eunhyuk tapped his chin and motioned his team to huddle in a cricle.

"....."

"You gotta be kidding me." Zhoumi narrowed his eyes.

"Do you have a better idea?" Eunhyuk frowned, insulted that his geniusness was challenged.

"This is.... Oh alright. Sir, can I request something?"

- -

Team 2 @ the cake shop

"No... You're suppose to hold it like this." The ahjusshi rolled his eyes for the millionth time as he fixed the tube of fresh pink cream in Yesung's tiny hand.

"Uh... Sorry. I'm... Unfamiliar with this." Yesung laughed quietly, embarassed.

Super Junior's passionate art of voice, Kim Yesung. Making a cake.

'Oh god. Why didn't Teukie just buy one?' He mentally cursed.

"Hmmm... It needs more purple cream." Shindong nodded as he 'tested' the cream.

"Yah, stop eating the cream, you blockhead. We have no money for more." Heechul scolded, as he himself, struggled to decorate Kyuhyun's cake.

"Whats with you guys? Just squeeze it with the right amount of force and everything will be easy." Kibum smiled as he decorated his part of the cake with cute blue stars.

"Urgh. I give up." Heechul threw the cream onto the table and sat on one of the bakery's plush armchairs.

"Yah, me too." Yesung and Shindong flopped onto the other two chairs.

Kibum rolled his eyes. "Such dependable hyungs." He muttered sarcastically.

- -

Team 3 @ the video game shop

"Where."

"Do."

"We."

"START?!" Ryeowook screamed.

The rest of them facepalmed and looked around the GIGANTIC store. The shelves were crammed with games of all types and modes. The huge screen on the wall was playing a action game that none of them were familiar with. In fact, everything here was the same. Unfamiliar.

"Well... Kyu likes war games right? Starcraft IS a war game right?" Donghae asked.

"Wait, isn't it strategy?" Henry retorted.

"This Kyuhyun. Why can't he leave out a list of things he wants for his birthday or something!? I MEAN. HOW DO YOU FIND SOMETHING IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT 'SOMETHING' IS?!" Ryeowook shrieked.

"Let's just look around guys." Sungmin let out a sigh and directed his dongsaengs in specific directions.

- -

About 4 hours later @ Super Junior Dorm

"FINALLY DONE. JESUS CHRIST. I'M SO FRICKIN TIRED AND MY HURTS." Kangin groaned after he put up the last balloon.

"Do not speak the lord's name together with such offensive language, hyung." Siwon reprimanded as he yawned, he was tired as well.

"I can't believe it. All my hardwork... I blame you Yesung hyung." Kibum frowned, looking at his destroyed masterpiece.

"It's not my fault. Someone should have mopped up that drink..." Yesung mumbled with closed eyes.

"Let's just get some sleep before Kyu comes back..." Leeteuk yawned and layed next to his dongsaengs.

Everyone had successfully 'completed' their tasks and were equally exhausted. So they finished up by about 10.30 and decided to take a short nap before their birthday boy's return.

"zzz..."

- -

12 AM

"Oh my super girl, ni shi wo de baby girl~ I'm home people!" Kyuhyun called out as he jingled his keys into the lock.

He stepped into the dark and silent hallway.

"Hm. Everyone in bed already?" He wondered aloud as he took off his shoes.

'POP!'

"Surprise! HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY KYUHYUN!" Everyone cheered as party streamers flew around. The 2 fat candles and 5 smaller ones that sat in the middle of the cake lit up the dark room.

"Woah." Kyuhyun grinned as he walked towards them. Hangeng cheerfully strapped a blue party hat onto his head and everyone started singing him a birthday song.

Kyuhyun sighed happily and blew out the candles. Claps and cheers resounded around the living room.

"I dont know what to say. I guess... Thank you hyungs. Plus Henry & Kibum." Kyuhyun laughed.

"MWO. Teukie! Teukie! He called me hyung! VIDEOTAPE THIS. NOW." Heechul demanded and everyone laughed.

"Yea yea whatever lady." Kyuhyun chuckled as he ducked a flying underwear that was thrown at him. He finished cutting the cake and gave a slice to each of them.

"Thank you for this memoriable birthday guys. I really appreciate it. Saranghae!" Kyuhyun made a heart with his hands.

"No problem Kyu! I'm just happy, SO happy! FINALLY. The rest of us have WON THE BIRTHDAY GAME!" Leeteuk cheered and danced around. Everyone else applauded and cheered together with their leader.

"I propose we all eat a slice of Kibum's beautiful... On the inside, cake!" Leeteuk raised his fork in the air.

"YES YES YES!" Everyone else agreed and they each took a big mouthful of their victory cake.

"Mwo? Won? Who said you WON?" Kyuhyun smirked, his sweet smile replaced by his trademark evil grin.

"......" Everyone's face was

'⊙▃⊙'

"I wonder how chocolate cake tastes like with pepper?" Kyuhyun winked and ate his cake happily.

"*pukes out the cake* CHO KYUHYUN!!!!!" Everyone yelled.


 

A birthday isn't just about receiving presents and eating delicious cakes.

It's about spending this special day with your family, friends, loved ones.

I hope you enjoyed this one-shot!^^

Once again, Happy Birthday 25th Birthday Kyuhun. Continue to be amazing.

-JewelCookie

- -

For an insider's view of this story please click here! :D