Chpt 1: After Filming

Song Ji Hyo's Secret Girlfriend

"Wah," said Jiwon, "it has been a day. Let's go to our dressing rooms to have a rest."

Everybody agreed. So the men went to the men's dressing room to rest, meanwhile Jessica and Song Ji Hyo went to the women's dressing room to rest. 

Inside the women's dressing room, Jessica was packing her bags up to get ready to leave. All of the sudden, a pair of warm hands touched her ears. Then, she realized that the hands belongs to Ji Hyo. Unexpectedly, Jessica felt a warm and wet object on her lips. She found out that Ji Hyo was kissing her. Even though she felt disgusted, she felt the warmth and love of Song Ji Hyo. Before she knew it, she began to respond her love for Ji Hyo. 

Ji Hyo pinned her to the wall and started to kiss Jessica's neck. "Mmmm," Jessica groaned. She then thought: why is she so good at seducing people? Wow, Ji Hyo, I never knew you love me sooo much.... 

They broke their kisses in the next two minutes. But, Ji Hyo was not done yet. She wanted to eat Jessica as a whole. But she thought that since it is their first time feeling each other's love, she decided not to. Instead, she pecked Jessica on the cheeks and left.  

Then, Jessica said, "Song....Ji....Ji Hyo unnie, please don't go. I want to talk to you." 

Song Ji Hyo stopped her footsteps and said, " What? You really want to talk about the kiss that I gave you? Were you wondering about that?" 

"Yes," stated Jessica, "Why did you give me that?" 

" I....I...I, erm....," confessed Ji Hyo, "I actually erm....love you. Sorry about that."

" No that is okay, because...because," replied Jessica, " Remember when I went to Running Man for the first time at episode 4? Did you know why I was hugging you in the swimming pool? I was because I admired you. I loved you too."

" If it is that the case," said Ji Hyo, " What is your phone number? I could text you everyday if you want me to." 

"Of course, I want you to call me everyday," Jessica exclaimed, " Here is my phone number: xxxxxxxxxx. Make sure you call me everyday. Hey do you want to meet up tomorrow? I am free from all schedules tommarrow."

"Sure," said Song Ji hyo, "I would like to since I do not have any schedules currently. And, plus you are my lover forever." 

"Okay bye, I will make sure that I will call or text you tonight at my dorm," Jessica said. 

" Okay, bye bye then," said Ji Hyo, " Til' we meet again."