ONLY

How to (not) conquer Sakura

     

 

     Sakura was all good and a little more.

 

"I like Sakura." said Kaeun.

"So we have a problem, because I like her too." Chaeyeon said crossing her arms.

Oh, that was a big problem for the best friends who tended to share everything from clothes, shoes and secrets. The two never had a problem with sharing, well, sometimes Chaeyeon did not like sharing food.

It started in the last year of high school, more specifically missing two months to graduate, when Sakura entered the room at the moment. She was beautiful, shy, intelligent and funny, she was all good and a little more.

It was no secret that Chaeyeon was a lesbian, since she had no problem hiding it, but Miyawaki who had awakened the biual side of Lee Kaeun was an important moment for her and so the older girl insisted that Chaeyeon should give up trying have something with Sakura, since she could have all the other girls in the world.

Chaeyeon was annoyed, she realized that it was an important moment in the life of the friend but she had nothing to do with it, the younger liked Sakura as much as the older. Why did she have to give up? But she would not give up anyway, if Lee Chaeyeon wanted anything, she would.

It was then that the war began.

Kaeun was more classical, like chocolates, roses and romantic letters,s he liked to take it easy to win someone's heart but in the middle of a war with Chaeyeon the only thing she did not have at that moment was calm.

The older one went to school that second with her best clothes, the black strands were shiny, the makeup was light, highlighting the pink mouth. She was perfect.

As always, she arrived earlier in the room, leaving the little box of chocolate under Sakura's chair, tidied up her hair again nervously, and went to the chair itself and sat down, which was next to Sakura's chair and in front of the Chaeyeon.

She moved her cell phone until the classroom began to fill with the other students, saw Chaeyeon entering the room next to Sakura, the damn was too smart. People tended to think that the younger one was silly to act spontaneously and funny.

The two sat in their respective chairs, Chaeyeon greeted Kaeun with a big smile, certainly apart from wanting to steal Sakura for her, Chaeyeon was a fine actress. Kaeun rolled her eyes, opened the notebook and took a pen, the teacher had just come in and Sakura had not looked under the table.

"What's that under your chair, Sakura?" It was Chaeyeon who asked

"Oh my God, they're chocolates." Sakura said in a lively and smiling way, Kaeun almost melted with the lively tone of voice and the smile on Sakura's face, "I think someone must have forgotten here." Miyawaki said.

"I think they are for you." Kaeun said, looking into the other's eyes, cheekily biting her lips.

"You bought it for me?"

"H-hm ... n-no, y-yes ... M-maybe!" Kaeun felt her face blush, wanted to disappear for stammering in front of the love of her life.

Sakura laughed and as all her shyness was gone, she rose from her chair and laid a kiss on the cheek of a red Lee Kaeun.

 Lee Kaeun was lost in love.

"Miss Miyawaki!" The teacher called, facing the girl, who stared at her with wide eyes and full cheek.

"Yes?" Sakura replied with full. And the students laughed.

"May I ask why you're not sharing these chocolates with the class?"

"NO!" Kaeun exalted herself, she spent 50 dollars on a damn box of chocolates to share with the whole class, no way, no ing deal.

Everyone looked at her in confusion, Kaeun rarely raised her voice.

"May I ask why not, Miss Lee?"

"Oh, I meant not until I know if anyone here has a lactose allergy other than Chaeyeon." It was then that Sakura's eyes widened, facing Kaeun, a strange noise was heard from Miyawaki's belly. Kaeun, smart enough to understand glances, realized the she made. Literally.

"Are you allergic, too?" She asked, and Sakura nodded furiously.

Without asking permission Sakura hurried from the classroom toward the bathroom.

 

The next day, Kaeun left a cute letter to Sakura saying how special and wonderful she was, Chaeyeon almost set fire to her best friend's hair, that was the most cliché thing in the world and the worst part is that after Sakura kept talking to everything world as Kaeun was a sweet and caring friend.

At that moment Chaeyeon wanted to set fire to Miyawaki Sakura's hair or was she too stupid or was she too stupid, how had she not realized yet that Kaeun had a crush on her?

Chaeyeon was revolted at that time and has already given up on the competition for trying to win over Sakura.

Now younger Lee wanted to make Sakura realize Kaeun's feelings ...

"Hey, did you ever stop to think that Kaeun is a little angel?" Sakura was talking to Chaeyeon

Chaeyeon with a strange feeling, did not know how to describe, had probably already lost and now only needed the official announcement to become the newest candle of the celebrity couple of the school, "Sure." Chaeyeon shrugged.

"I've never had a friend who gave me chocolates and note cards, I find it very cute." Sakura smiled, "She does this to you too, does not she?"

Chaeyeon had to hold herself so as not to laugh. Sakura was really dumb.

"Hm, no, it's not the kind of thing that '' friends '' usually do." Chaeyeon made quotation marks with her fingers.

Sakura frowned, "How could I? My friend and I would do this all the time."

"Look, I do not know how things work in Japan, but here in Seoul we give chocolates and business cards to anyone we like." That's it, the had been thrown into the fan. Kaeun won this competition, Chaeyeon would cry in the shower and everything would be as before.

"Wow, you mean Kaeun likes me?"

"Yes."

Sakura laughed, not out of spite, maybe nervous, Chaeyeon was surprised but said nothing.

"How cute!" Sakura shrieked sharply. Chaeyeon sighed in relief.

"Yes."

"Too bad, I'm dating."

Chaeyeon choked on her own saliva, coughing halfway to the house, Sakura and she lived nearby and were walking to get home.

"WHY DID NOT YOU SAY BEFORE?" Chaeyeon asked shouting

"I did not get a chance to talk and it's not something I get out spreading, I was actually going to ask you two if she can go to the pajama party we're planning."

Chaeyeon nodded slowly, still slowly absorbing all the information that had been thrown over her.

 Miyawaki Sakura had a girlfriend.

"Tomorrow I'll sort things out with Kaeun, bye Chaeyeon!" Sakura kissed her cheek and walked into the house.

Chaeyeon went home thinking of everything she had just heard, Kaeun was going to have her heart broken. She would be devastated.

 

On Friday, Chaeyeon early in the school and saw a ship of roses at her best friend's table, she would throw away so that Kaeun did not play the fool in front of the school and Sakura.

"What do you think you're doing with my roses?" Kaeun asked Chaeyeon.

"Saving your dignity, or what's left of her."

"I think you're sabotaging me."

"For God's sake, Kaeun, we're friends! Can you forget this ridiculous rivalry for a few moments? I do not even like her anymore. "

"Why should I believe you?

"Because it's the truth! Sakura has a girlfriend." Chaeyeon said almost screaming.

The older girl stared at the floor, "I know."

"What!?" Chaeyeon opened , "How?"

"She told me yesterday by message."

"And why the hell did you have a bouquet of roses?"

"They were for you! To apologize for letting the competition go up in my head!" Kaeun stared at her, "I'm sorry."

Chaeyeon did not know what to say, did not expect this from the older one. She pulled Kaeun into a tight hug.

In the end their friendship was the only thing that really mattered, regardless of silly competitions and passing passions.

Later that day, the two best friends were already at Sakura's house, eating nonsense and laughing at the nonsense Chaeyeon was talking about. When the bell rings, Sakura goes to the door and answers, minutes later returning with a beautiful girl with dark black hair of medium size, white hair, dark eyes and pink mouth.

The smile and the beauty of the girl were lovely that left the two Lee paralyzed for a few seconds, Sakura smiles a little threatening, pulling the other around the waist.

"Girls, this is my girlfriend, Matsui Jurina."

"Hello, nice to meet you." Jurina smiled brightening that moment.

Kaeun and Chaeyeon look at each other smiling, Jurina was really charming, it was explained why she was with someone as amazing as Sakura. The two conformed friends accepted the situation as a draw.