My little Fighter

Extraordinary Mother

 

 

When Seulgi was 4years old while Wendy already 3years and half .Irene blessed with another little girl.Irene and her husband expect that during Irene pregnancy it will be a boy because they already have two girls but its still a girl. That time Irene didn’t know what to name to her third child but the moment she saw her daughter after giving birth to her, Irene apparently saw a smile on the baby’s face and this give her the idea to name her Joy as the baby gave joy to the family.

 

Joy looks a like Irene’s little sister, many people mistakenly ask if Joy was Irene’s little sister’s daughter. Well no doubt why Irene’s little sister most favourite niece is Joy.She is still a toddler this time but Joy was a tough girl, at the early age she learn to fight what she think is right for the people she loved.

 

Irene dropped her children at school before going to her work, she let her mom take care of Yeri while she was working in the morning.

 

“Kids be good at school!”

 

“Yes mommy!” Wendy excitedly wave her hands to her mother.

 

“Seulgi-yah! Your always in charge wait me in the afternoon Ill pick you up okay?”

 

“Okay mom!”

 

“Bye kids love you”

 

“Love you too mommy!” As the kids wave goodbye to their mom.

 

Seulgi dropped her sisters in their classroom.Seems like this is her routine before going to her own classroom.

 

“Wendy-yah wait for me in the afternoon as I pick you up in the classroom okay? Not that the last time you go with Rosé without me knowing mom will gonna kill me” Seulgi said to Wendy

 

“Okay Unnie it will not happen again, Ill wait for you” Wendy smile at her big sister

 

“Come on Joy we’ll gonna be late” 

 

“Bye Wendy Unnie!” Joy wave her hands to Wendy.

 

“Okay Joyii , Unnie will go ahead remember what mom always said no fighting okay?” Seulgi reminds her younger sister.

 

“Okay Unnie I will not” Joy tightly hug Seulgi as Seulgi now running for her class.

 

  • - -

 

“Goodmorning Mrs.Kim!” The nursery pupils greeted their homeroom adviser.

 

“Okay so our first activity is to draw a family picture and after you kids draw one by one will present their work and explain whats on your drawing everyone understood?”

 

“Yes Mrs. Kim!” The nursery kids answered uniformly.

 

Joy learned to draw because of Seulgi, When their mom busy doing paperworks at home Joy got bored and will have a drawing session with Seulgi using those scratch papers from her mom’s office.

 

“Okay now lets up for Joy”.Mrs. Kim chose Joy to be the first to explain whats on her drawing.Well Mrs. Kim was kinda updated to their life since she is Seulgi and Wendy’s teacher when they were in kindergarten.

 

“Mmm hello Iam Joy and this my drawing” 

 

Joy drew her family, but something’s missing she didn’t draw her father. Joy hold a grudge to her father, She is still a kid when she was traumatised on what she have witnessed that time when her mother and father fight and her father hurt her mom, a 4year old Joy fight her father that time as she pushed him with all her strength but of course her father much more bigger than her, Seulgi and Wendy were at school that time they didnt know what happen, her father set her aside as Joy keep crying for her mom after that her father leave them.

 

“This is my mommy she is my hero she go to work and take care for us”

 

“This is my Seulgi Unnie she always taught me how to draw”

 

“This is my Wendy Unnie she always taught me how to sing” 

 

“And this is my baby sister Yeri, I always play with her” 

 

“I love my family” As Joy ended her explanation with a bow and her classmates gave her around of applause.

 

Joy got back to her sit after her presentation.

 

“Joy why you didnt draw your father?” 

 

“He hurt mommy, Lory” Joy explained to her friend Lory.

 

“Hah she just didnt draw it because she really dont have a father hahaha” a bully in their classroom tease Joy.

 

“Hey thats not true! I do have a father but he leave us she hurt mommy!” 

 

“Yahyah you have whatever”

 

“Whats your problem?” As little joy lose her patience as she stand up and pull the bully’s hair it ended up with a fight. 

 

“Stop it! Kids” mrs kim trying to stop the situation.

 

“In principals office now!”

 

Irene keep on coming back to principals office not because of Seulgi right now but because of Joy, last time she visit the principal office because of Seulgi’s grade the reason is the kid been more focus about her non academic activities than her study. This time because of the little fight Joy did. Irene filed an early out in the office because of the situation.

 

“Iam so tired of your kid’s behaviour Ms. Bae!” As the mother of the bully complained to Irene. This is not the first time Joy fight with the bully, the other time they fought because the bully bullied Lory, Joy’s best friend at school.Well this is not also about their kids, the bullied mother envy Irene for her stunning look having after 4 kids Irene still look gorgeous than ever.

 

“Iam sorry Mrs. Park, Ill talk to my daughter and it will never happen again” Irene is such an understanding mother shes a time of passive person she dont want argue with the bully’s mother anymore no wonder where her child got the attitude. Irene know her daughter well why joy did this she just want to protect her love ones but she will discipline joy in this matter.

 

“Mommy you mad at me?, Iam sorry but Sarah such a bully she also bullied Lory which is not nice” Joy gave her mother an apologising look and a reason which can be accepted a reason by a 4 year old kid.

 

“Honey look, I know why you did that but fighting is not good okay, I also know that kid has also a problem just like her mother” Joy giggle by the statement of her mother.

 

“How about we grab some pizza?”

 

“Yay of course mommy!” 

 

“But promise me you don’t make a fight again whatever words she will throw to you sweetheart you need to be strong like mama’s little fighter in way you wont hurt someone Joy-ah” Irene explained to her 4 year old daughter. 

 

“I promise to be good now mama and brave as you!” 

 

“Okay now come on lets get your big sisters and order some pizza” As irene carried Joy going to pick up Seulgi and Wendy in their respective classrooms.