Beautiful [Drabble]

Beautiful [Drabble]

A/N - Hey guys....Here is something I wrote in 15 mintues while I was listening to "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt. This is loosely based off of something that happened to me in London that kind of follows the lyrics of the song....

 

He never really liked subways to begin with. They were always crowded and noisy, filled with people who had lives to move onto and places to be. Businessmen and women melting together into a big messy crowd of a thousand. He never understood why they dedicated their lives to pushing each other down and abandoning their family. He always thought life was meaningless if you didn't have anyone to share it with.

Just as he was about to board his train something pulled his eyes to the left, catching on a burst of red. Time stilled down to a single moment, his eyes meeting with those of the beautiful creature. Everything slowed to a stop and in the blink of an eye he saw snapshots of a future he would never have playing in a never ending slide show against his closed eyelids. Bright gummy smiles and torrential rain in the heat of summer, sand covered toes and stolen kisses with fireworks bursting across a canvas of black. In that moment his soul snapped together with its other half, string tying them together and holding fast and a blast of warmth flashed through his body. But as soon as his eyes opened again it was all gone and he was being pushed through the doors, away from fate and toward a destiny altered by change.

He panted, senses in overload and then he felt something tugging at his heartstrings. Years would pass but he would still be able to feel it somewhere buried deep. The yearning that he knew would never go away and the tingle of sharing a moment that would last till the end.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N - Soo how was it? Please comment below ^^