Home For You

Take him home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yixing Yixing~! Come on! hurry up!" The Great Pyreness hybrid whines, outside of the master bedroom waiting for his friend slash owner, while Yixing does have his adoption papers and all. The man never liked how the government treat hybrids as pets which is why he is a friend for Chanyeol instead. "Just a minute! I need to comb my hair!" The man said inside of his bedroom, he chuckles quietly to himself, amused by Chanyeol's continuously whining outside of his door. The hybrid had been ecstatic about bringing in a new family member to their house. Great Pyreness were often known to be calm yet Chanyeol is the opposite of that, though maybe that's why Yixing just had to sign the papers despite that he wasn't actually looking for a roomate. But the kid was just too adorable with his toy and Baekhyun's puppy eyes got to him quickly. And that's how Yixing became a family man....sort of anyways. Baekhyun has yet move in with him, but Yixing knows he has to be patient. So when the continuous knocking doesn't stop and another voice joining Chanyeol, makes Yixing finish up quickly even though he rather take his time with things.

He opens the door to two smiling faces and a 'Finally'. They were soon on the road to the adoption center, with Baekhyun telling Yixing about this tuxedo cat hybrid that was brought in few days ago, his boyfriend was pretty concern about the hybrid. "I'm sure he just need sometime." Yixing calmly states but Baekhyun frowns at him before crossing his arms and huffing. "No! It's not ok! He barely eats! That's why you have to take him home, no one else is willing to even look at him!" He says giving Yixing a look, that just makes Yixing want to stop and kiss it away. "Alright. You know I will and Chanyeol will too. Help him back to his feet." He smiles reassuringly at his boyfriend who nods in relieved. Baekhyun just knows that they can do it, and he may move in with them finally. He leans over pecking the other's cheek mumbling a thank you before giving a bright smile that he knows his boyfriend likes. 

Upon reaching their destination, Chanyeol was quick to hop off the car stretching out his long arms, tail wagging slightly behind him. Oh! he just can't wait to meet the little kitten that Baekhyun has been talking about. "Remember Chanyeol, give him time. You are a good boy yes?" Baekhyun says ruffling the taller's hair on his tip toe. He nods smiling brightly as they enter the adoption center. He follows behind Yixing and Baekhyun who leads them into the cat section. Few cat hybrids hissing at the dog hybrid and other's looking hopeful to be adopted. Yixing can only smile apologetically at them, if only he can do more and free them all from this type of place but alas he can't be any useful in the political field at all as he was a therapist. They were lead into the back of the place where the said hybrid was, and it hurt Yixing's heart seeing the hybrid that Baekhyun had mention. 

"His name is Kyungsoo." Baekhyun says moving slowly towards the hybrid as to not make the boy more anxious than he already is. He, Kyungsoo was curled up in the corner of room on the bed. Eyes staring at particularly at nothing, tail curled up around his waist and ears pressed back. Chanyeol follows behind Baekhyun carefully, kneeling near the bed to get a good look of the kitten. He waves slightly at the boy, though no reaction was giving from the cat hybrid. "He has been like this since he came here, poor boy has lost so much weight." Baekhyun mumbles quietly running his fingers through the dark hair of Kyungsoo, who again shows no reaction to it. Yixing approaches the hybrid before doing the same as Chanyeol, kneeling at the edge of the bed "Hello Kyungsoo, I'm Yixing and this is Chanyeol. We are going to take you home ok?" Yixing smiles while gesturing to Chanyeol as he was talking. It really breaks his heart to see anyone like this, no wonder why Baekhyun was begging him for a week to take in Kyungsoo. "Alright Baek please, let's get him out of here as soon as we can." He gets up and looks at Chanyeol "Keep him company

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter