Does Anyone Have Requests?

Drunken Nights

Hey everyone. Sorry if you thought this was an update to the Drunken Nights story. It, regretablly, is not, but that does sort of led me into why I'm making this. So many of you have been kind enough to subscribe to this oneshot and I'm taking that as a sign that maybe just maybe you like my writing?? Who knows, but given that you all might see this I do have a favor to ask. I really want to write more for Wheesa, but I've been seriously blocked in terms of ideas. I'm well aware that the Wheesa fandom is pretty light in terms of fanfiction (and just about everything else) and I really want to change that so I'm kind of relying on you. If any of you would like to see a Wheesa related prompt written, , fluff, anything at all, I'd love to write that for you so feel free to message me here in the comments, directly messaging me, or even on my tumblr @quilsin if that makes you more comfortable. 

I really want to write for this pairing so if any of you could be so kind as to dedicate your ideas I would love to make them a reality. 

Thank you so much for reading Drunken Nights and I hope to be seeing you soon with another Wheesa update.

Love you all - Quilser