Lament, Part 2

Krystal & Kai: Our Second Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

After much hesitation, Amber opened the door to Krystal's room. By then, the young mother had her face buried within her hands, crying. Frowning, she slowly walked towards Krystal and soon sat down next to her. "Sweetie, what's wrong?" she asked, concerned.

"I had a bad dream..." Krystal answered, though it was difficult for her to speak because she was crying.

"It was just a dream, Krystal...I promise that nothing is going to happen to your baby. Or Kai." She then pulled Krystal into a hug, rubbing her back and fluffing her ponytail.

"I know, its just that these dreams feel so real...and they're so terrifying. I just got him back, I don't want to lose him...And I don't want to lose this baby, I love her too much. She's my precious little girl. My little princess. If anything happens to her, I don't know what I'll do..." Krystal continued to cry. 

It wasn't long until Krystal's sobbing woke up Luna and Victoria. As they were sleeping in the same room, on the same bed, the two woke up when they heard Krystal crying. Frowning, the two looked at each other before getting out of bed to go to the young mother's room. While it was heartwarming to see Amber comfort her, both Luna and Victoria still worried about her and were saddened to see her upset. Luna started holding Krystal's hand as she gave the f(x) maknae a reassuring look. "Everything is going to be alright, Krystal. Kai will come home soon and you'll be holding a darling baby girl in your arms. Just a couple more weeks. Now you just rest. I can make breakfast in the morning." Luna then proceeded to give her a hug.

Victoria just gave Krystal a kiss on the forehead before smiling and walking back to the Guest Room with Luna. Amber proceeded to help her get comfortable again before turning the lights off. Just so that she wouldn't have to sleep by herself, or have her wake up yelling again, Amber stayed and snuggled the young mother.

Around 10:30 the next morning, Luna and Victoria were already out of bed, with Amber joining them soon after. As promised, Luna was already making breakfast for everyone and it was only a matter of time before Krystal woke up again. Around 10:50, Krystal finally woke up. Out of habit, the first thing she did was take her morning shower, wanting to feel more refreshed. As the luke warm water hit her face, she began wondering when Kai would wake up at the Hospital. Finally, she just shut off the shower, grabbing a towel to dry off. After getting a new bra and undergarments, she grabbed her robe, unsure of what to wear. She was going to make a decision on her outfit later, since she was pretty much waiting for a call from the Hospital. After drying her hair and tying it into a ponytail, she waddled downstairs to join her bandmates, who by then were finished making breakfast for her. "You guys are so sweet." She commented, blushing.

The other three f(x) members smiled as the young mother joined them at the dining room table where they would get to eat peacefully. Meanwhile, at the Hospital, Kai would wake up to find himself in the Hospital Bed. The last thing he would remember is being upside down with blood dripping down the side of his head before losing consciousness. When he started looking around, he began to wonder what had happened. Looking at his left wrist, he saw a cast, meaning that it was broken. While he did not notice any other injuries, he began to wonder about Krystal, who was most likely worried sick about him. A nurse came in to evaluate him, happy to see that he was finally awake. After a few examination

Please log in to read the full chapter