Chap 08

My Secret Gift

The door rang and I went to get the door with Jungoo in my arms.

 

"Appa" Jungoo kept saying while pointing at the door. I giggle and open the door.

 

"Baby!" My friend Jennie came in hugging me and Jungoo squeal. He love his auntie Jennie. He gave her a wet kiss on her cheek clapping his small hands happy.

 

Jennie carry Jungoo and came to sit on the sofa.

 

"So Jungkook came over huh?" She ask me with a teasing smile.

 

"Yeah but it was to see his son" I reply trying not to blush and sit down on the other sofa.

 

"Your mom told me she found him coming out of the bedroom with messy bed hair" Did you two?" Jennie giggle and I blush remembering.

 

I didn't told her what happen between us yet. Maybe I should keep it a secret for now.

 

"Y/N?" I was daydreaming again. I look back at her and she smile.

 

"We're not going to celebrate your birthday?" She ask me feeding Jungoo his juice bottle.

 

"No, my mom can't take care of Jungoo this weekend. I don't mind, I'll spend time with my baby boy" I look at Jungoo who gave an eye smile.

 

"Y/N, the guys have concert today right?" Jennie ask me and they do. I nod remembering they're on world tour.

 

"I remember how we used to tour with them. We prepared a year before to save our money for this tours. Such good times I miss them" Jennie pout and grab my hands.

 

"I know but I can't anymore, sorry babe" I told her and Jungoo gave me his juice bottle.

 

"Pa" he said and Jennie hug him.

 

"Smart baby!You have Jungkook phone number?" Jennie ask and I nod but I don't call him unless he calls.

 

My friend gave me Jungoo and went to grab my phone calling someone.

 

"Unnie wait" I realize what was going on. Until I saw Jungkook face on my phone screen. I blush not believing how good he look with messy hair.

 

"Hi Jungkook, I'm here too" Jennie wave 👋 and he nod with a grin.

 

"Pa!" Jungoo scream wanting my phone whining and Jennie show Jungoo the phone so Jungkook can see his son.

 

"Hi baby boy" Jungkook said in a baby voice and then I heard more voices.

 

"Awww..... my nephew so handsome" I heard Tae voice and then his face was on the screen along with Hobi.

 

"Oh hi Y/N" Hobi wave at me and I nod in response.

 

Jungoo eyes widen pointing at the phone screen squealing happy.

 

Jennie smile and went beside Jungoo face.

 

"Hey guys! Wouldn't be awesome if Jungoo could see his amazing father and uncles perform tonight?" I slap Jennie hip for asking them such thing.

 

"Wow! That be cool! I'll get the VIP badges ready, no problem. Right Kookie?" Hobi said nudging Jungkook arm and he nod.

 

"Yey! I'll see you soon" Tae smile and wave messing Jungkook hair before leaving the room with Hobi.

 

"See, no need to be shy. Bye Kook, I'll be back" Jennie wave and went to my bathroom.

 

I was alone FaceTime with Jungkook and it was awkward silence.

 

"Y/N, it be good to see you again" Jungkook told me and I nod trying not to remember our make up session.

 

Jungoo talk his baby language while looking at me and pointing at my phone.

 

"Okay baby, daddy will see you soon with your mommy" he said it while looking at me. I look away and I heard him chuckle.

 

"Y/N, I have to go. I'll see you soon" he smile and I smile back. Jungoo wave to his dad and rest his head on my chest.

 

I caress his back and carry him to bed for his nap. I had to find what to wear and Jungoo outfit in a few hours.

 

[After the concert]

 

It was a magical moment for you to live again. It was different because this time you had your son. However, you enjoy with Jennie singing along and Jungoo was happy all the way to the end of the concert. At the end Jungoo rest his head on the crook of your neck tired of such a long day.

 

"Y/N, Come this way" after most of the crowd left. A staff member came by my side to get us backstage. 

 

"We finally living the dream. You know how many times I daydream about this. Who knew my best friend would have a member baby?" Jennie said and I cover because I was afraid someone would listen especially her last sentence.

 

"Y/N!" Namjoon Oppa came forward to pat my head and peck Jungoo cheek. Suddenly, someone clear his throat. We all look who it was and it was Jungkook.

 

"Jelly boy, Namjoon don't kiss Jungkook son cheek when he's resting his face near Y/N neck" Yoongi Oppa spoke and that made me blush.

 

"Aww....he looks tired" Tae grab Jungoo small hand and he smile tired.

 

"He had a long day" you caress Jungoo head and your baby yawn making everyone aww.

 

Jungkook peck Jungoo nose and your neck making you gasp.

 

"Hi" he said and everyone eyes widen.

 

"Anyways, Y/N birthday is tomorrow and if you guys can-" I cover Jennie mouth before she said something else with my free hand.

 

"It's your birthday?" Jimin came from behind me making jump of surprise. The others chuckle at my reaction.

 

"We can make something for your birthday" Jin suggested but they look tired after the concert. I just want them to chill at their rooms. 

 

"Oh no is all good. Thank you everyone. The concert was amazing. We should go so you guys can rest. Jungoo is falling asleep I need to put him to bed" I said and they nod understanding.

 

“It was fun, good night guys” Jennie wave helping you with your bag.

 

What you didn't saw was Jungkook whisper something to Namjoon and he nod. Before you turn around to leave, Namjoon call your name and you turn around.

 

"Yes?" You look at him and he grab Jungoo from you.

 

"Wait, what's going on?" You were confused and Jungoo whine but Tae took over putting him back to sleep.

 

"Wow! You good" Jennie said giving him thumbs up and Tae thank her. Everyone agreed how fast Jungoo fall asleep in Tae arms.

 

"Why you did that?" You look at them confused.

 

"Can I keep him tonight?" Jungkook ask.

 

"Aren't you tired? He tends to wake up in the middle of the night for his juice or hugs" I told him and he nod.

 

"Please" Jungkook pout and you felt weird leaving him alone with him.

 

"It be okay, one day it be fine" Jennie grab your hand assuring you it be fine.

 

"Okay, here is his baby bag. Everything you'll need is inside. Call me anytime if you need help" You gave the bag to Jimin who grab it nodding.

 

"Thank you" Jungkook said and you nod. Their manager came to get them so they change their stage outfits. Jennie drag you outside because you couldn't leave without Jungoo.

——-

"You think it was a good idea?" I ask Jennie worried.

 

"Jungkook is the father and stop thinking that he would take Jungoo away from you. They still have schedule to do here and he can't take him without a passport. Besides he will never do that to you. I'll prepare a good bath for you before I leave. Tomorrow I come get you" Jennie pat my head and went to my bathroom.

 

Minutes later

 

After a good bath with my favorite strawberry scent, I felt fresh and new.

 

"I'll go pick up Jungoo tomorrow morning" I took a deep breath after putting my undergarments on and put my bathrobe on.

 

Ring~

 

"Who is it?" I look at the time and it was 1am.

 

“Happy birthday to me” I said opening the door.

 

Sorry I took long to update this time, but I will continue with this fanfic :)