The Hurtful times..

Beyond the stars.

10 years ago...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My parents died in a car crash, along with my brother, just a few days ago. I had nothing left, I was just a orphan, Living with my aunt and uncle....

I thought I had nothing to live for...

Everyday, I would sit on the pond, Crying, Wishing for my parents....

One day, I tripped over a pebble, and fell into the pond..

My life was fading before my eyes, But a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me up.

I looked up, And saw a  boy with blond hair and brown eyes staring at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"You should've let me die! So I could be with the people I love so much!!" I yelled.

The boy toke out a necklace, and put it in my hands, and clamped my hands close.

"You parents wanted you to live, Don't leave yourself like this, You lived, Live you life with happiness, Not regret. Okay?" He said

I smiled faintly.

The boy kissed me on my forehead, and smiled at me.

"No matter how much sadness you have in life. You'll always find Happiness."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present Day...

"Aoi!" My friends scream. "Here, These are good bye presents from all of us." I felt a bunch of items dropped on my leg.

"Thank you so much." I said, Trying not to let ears out of my eyes.

Today was the day I leave for my hometown, Where I found that boy.  The necklace that The boy gave me was at a very expensive store, That also had a school too, When i Found out, I tried my best to get into that school... Well Finally I'm in.

I said my final goodbyes, And left for the train. As I watched the Country side being taken over by  city buildings, I knew there were no turning back.

I had to find that boy, and  Thank him for helping me.

And nothing was ever gonna stop me.