What to feel?

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's different Jihyo, I don't know how to explain it but it's different. Today's stage is definitely different"

"What do you mean different?"

"I-I..The moment I held her close, I feel like I'm holding the universe and all the beauty in it but the moment she looked into my eyes, I realized that she's the center of the universe. No, the center of MY UNIVERSE." 

Jihyo didn't expect to hear those words from Jeongyeon and she also didn't expect that those sweet words would break her heart. She have never heard Jeongyeon talked like that before. Her voice sound so calm but from the inside, she was so sure that Jeongyeon is nervous. Jeongyeon never really fell in love before, it's all just crushes but nothing serious.

Unlike Jeongyeon, Nayeon has been constantly showing all the affections she have for Jeongyeon. She thought it was all for the fan service but then one night Nayeon told her that she really love Jeongyeon. But unlike this, it didn't really break her heart. Maybe it's because she have no idea back then about her feelings for Jeongyeon.

For the first time in her life, Jihyo doesn't know what to do and there's no one to save her. How could she be so unaware of her feelings and just realized it now?. 

"Jihyo are you even listening?"  Jeongyeon looked at her both confused and worried. "Are you okay?"

Is she okay? Jihyo never knew that, that question is maybe the hardest to answer until now. How could she tell Jeongyeon that she's not okay? How could she tell Jeongyeon that she's breaking her heart? How could she tell it's tearing her apart? How could she tell that she loves her? Is she okay? No. She's definitely not.

"I'm okay." Those words are like venom to Jihyo. It feels like she's poisoning her own heart. She's causing her own death.

"Just tired." Another lie.

Jihyo could see the worry in Jeongyeon's face. She really can't hide anything from her. But Jihyo won't say anything. Telling the truth might also broke Jeongyeon's heart. They've been bestfriends for a long time and ofcourse, they are important to each other. Knowing that you are hurting someone important to you doubles th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter