Chapter 1

All about you (discontinued)

 

I stood in my empty room, which was once filled with my stuff. Which is now in boxes, as I watch the mover grab my boxes I let out a sigh. I'm going to miss living here, I leave the house and enter my car waiting for my mum to get ready to go to the airport.  I'm moving far away, Korea to be more exact well moving back, I lived there when I was really young but then moved to the US to live, but now we are moving back after years of living here in the US. I will say I miss living here but my home is in Korea even tho I don’t really remember anything about living in Korea.

 

After a few minutes the taxi drops us off to the airport, the driver gets out and helps unload some of our stuff ,I take my backpack that has a few of my things I would need to have on the plane as its going to be a long flight.

 

"Jinyoung, what are you doing standing there? Come on lets go!" my mum says to me as she starts walking into the airport, she's speaking Korean as we need to practise again, we didn’t really have a need to speak Korean here but only to some of our relatives. I slowly start to move into the airport, to be honest I don’t really want to go back to Korea, I'm not sure how my life is going to be there, I might not fit in and be known as the new student from overseas. But I'm doing this just for my mum, she's the most important person to me in my life now. It's only me and her.

 

We soon find our gate, waiting in the terminal to board our plane. We take a seat tired as its 6am in the morning, I put my backpack down in front of me and close my eyes and start to go into a daydream.

 

"Jinyoung" I quietly heard, I open my eyes slowly to see my mum standing in front of me.

"Neh?" I asked tried.

"Its time to go on the plane, you can sleep as much as you want then but now its time to go." she says as she grabs the luggage and walks  towards the gate. I sigh and get up and put my backpack on my back and follow my mum. I see that she is having trouble carrying the heavy luggage, I walk up and take it from her hand and start to carry it. She looks at me weirdly.

 

"its heavy for you, I don’t want you to hurt yourself". I smile at her. She just smiles back and nods to me.  As we get on the plane. I know that its going to be a new start. A new start to everything.


Hello everyone!

sorry this is a short chapter I wrote this before I ever posted on here

and so I thought it was pretty long

I wrote this during school

and i always get ideas at school

so I hope you enjoyed this so far

please stay for the rest!

Love you!!~ <3