Chapter Three

Until Forever

“You sure about this?” Attorney Lee asked me, and I nod.

Apparently jiyong sshi is in jeju. So I called my day off to be in jeju and meet him. Attorney Lee which is my buddy since college is with me.  We are on our way to his café. I move out of our car. I am on my Pam & Gela Stripped Trim Floral Print Dress.

Damn. This man. He is doing what he wanted to do.

“He’ll be out in a minute.” hyung said and I nod. I was looking around, it was so early so guest weren't here yet, and they are close.

I was busy looking at his paintings and stuff when –

“Eun Yeong sshi?” He said while fixing his beanie.

“Deh.” I said and inhaled deeply.

“Coffee?” He asked and I shake my head. I need to head to seoul, I just needed to clear things with him.

“You came here for that? You can just call me.” He said as he smirks.

“Apparently you’re out of reach.” I said as we both sit down.

“Did my harabuji threat you on something? ” I asked him and he just shakes his head in disapproval.

“Then why you agreed to this? I mean, you don’t know me personally and here you are -- ”

“I just wanted to try this.” He said and smile? This guy getting to my nerves.

“What?” I asked in disbelief.

“My mom and dad even said that I should try this so here I am trying this. Have you heard that parents knows best?” He said and I just bite my lips. I mean, all this time I am thinking of that, he is agreeing to this because of money since almost all my harabuji’s share will be under his name if I don’t agree to this.

“Chairman Song will have him as his heir if you don’t agree to date him.” Attorney Lee said.

“Wow. Just Wow.” I am so speechless.

“Fine lets date then. But it would be just for a certain month." I said, damn.

“one year.” he said and I bite my lips harder.

“3 months” I said.

“8 months. That’s my final bargain. Take it or leave.” He said and sip on his coffee. I inhaled deeply.

“Fine. Let’s date for 8 months. I’ll make my own contract on the rules that we should and shouldn’t do.” I said.

“Then I’ll make my own as well. I’ll send it over on email and let’s meet to have the stamp ready.” he said and I stood up to shake his hand. I guess this is the start of the miserable thing called LOVE.

---

 

After a week,  I was so busy with the opening of the new store in Busan. I make my way inside the mall to last check everything before the opening day. I was busy checking when I feel my phone vibrated. I answered it without looking at the ID.

“Yoboseyo” I said and keep on walking.

“Ms. Song Eun Yeong.” he said making me stop from walking.

“Lets meet up today.” he said and I look at my watch its just 3 in the afternoon and i'll be in Seoul around 7 pm.

“I am in Busan, Mr. Kwon Jiyong. If you insist, i'll be in Seoul around 7 pm" I said.

“Sure. Ill send the address where we should meet up.” He said and I hangs up.

After the checking and signing all the papers that I needed to sign. I make my way home to Seoul. I didn’t even remember for how long I am asleep. But Kim biseo just shakes me up to tell me I am home. It was past 6 pm.

“Thank you.” I said and make my way inside.  I looked thru my phone, to see that he called me multiple times and to check where I was on a text. I replied to say that I’ll meet him around 7 pm ill just change clothes to more like casual.

I am now wearing a PAM & GELA Stripe Inset T-shirt Dress and a white shoes to partner it with. I make my way to my car, to drive to the address that he gave me. it was like a big building, where I see Attorney Lee waiting for me outside his building.

“Hyung.” I said as I saw him standing near the parking area.

“Anneyeong haseyo.”  I guess this is his manager?

“Jiyong sshi is waiting inside.” He said making me smirk. This guy has all the guts to order me around. I move inside their building. As we are at the elevator, It stopped at the 7th floor making me move backwards as to whoever it was going to ride, and to my surprise it was him and  --.

“Wooh~~~.!!!!” That’s all I can hear from his background as he rides the elevator and closes the door.

“Anneyeong haseyo.” he said smiling, and I just nod at him.

We arrived at their roof deck, and we both seated on the table ready.

“This is the rules that you should follow for the next 8 months.” I said and I was waiting for his contract but –

“I just wanted three things on this dating thing.” he said before he opens the envelope where my contract is.

“First, let’s just date. I don’t care if scandal broke out. ” he said confidently and I keep a straight face.

“Second, be with me with the entire event, this includes your event or the big bang event, be it concert or the after party. ” He added making me sigh.

“and last, I consider skin ship all the time.” he said and wink but I just smirk. This playboy.

“Alright, Let’s make that part of the deal.” I said and stand up. I am so tired today. I can’t argue with him longer that I am doing.