Hidden

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BEWARE OF ERRORS. UNEDITED.

Slide-slide, backflip, stomp-stomp, heel strut, hold and knee down… his body moves fluidly with such grace and power, in accordance to every beats of the music.

Kim Jiwon dances his frustration out in the practice room. The sound of music blasting from the speaker of his Bluetooth headphones, squeaking sounds of his worn out mismatched coloured converse sneakers and the laboured sound of his breath echoing the empty room.

 Again… she chose him again… why? Why indeed… the question pops up every time she comes into his mind. He paused mid-step, beads of sweats dripping from all over his body, moistened his skin into a soft glow under the bright industrial light of the room. The last beat of the music came into its peak as the music flow reached its .

Why would she go to him, again and again, after getting her heart broken time after time… why? Why can’t she just look closer at him, she would find happiness in love without any heartbreaks…

His vision clouded as his eyes misted over with tears… She’s cruel, Kim Jisoo is a cruel woman, his knees gave out and fell down to gravity as he collapsed, his slouched with exhaustion. He was physically exhauted but his heart is in a worse state, a heartbreak. Silence filled the room, leaving him empty with his traitorous thoughts.

The sound of the door opened, as soft sound of steps enters with reluctance when she saw a lone presence in the room like a lost boy in a field of dead clovers. Her heart breaks, she loves her friend, she really does, Kim Jisoo was, no scratch that, is like a sister she never had but the young lad in front of her has always been there for her since day one.

No one can replace Kim Jiwon in her heart, not even Kim Jisoo her very own Blackpink member. Both of them had went through worse times together during their time as YG trainees unbeknownst to President Yang of course.

The goofy bad boy that goes by the name Bobby to others has always been Kim Jiwon to her, he’s just her sweet and goofy oppa and it hurts her to see him in this state.

Approaching his exhausted form in the middle of the practice room. The moment her hand softly touched his shoulder, he turned around and pulled her, burying his face into her shirt releasing his sorrow and cried his heart out, his frustration, his anger and his heartbreak.

Wrapping her arms around his larger form, she pulled him closer into her embrace as she caressed his head softly, entangling her fingers down through his wet locks pushing his bangs out from his forehead before planting a kiss on the glowing skin of his forehead.

“Ninie, I-I don’t know what to do anymore, she wo-won’t realise it, she’ll never realise how much I l-love her.” His voiced muffled over her shirt but Jennie Kim could still have grasped on bits and pieces of the words he tried to convey. All she could do was stayed in silence, his back up and down in a comforting way, trying to calm her best friend, her oppa, her other half.

“S-she came to me again i-in tears, but then, the ba-bastard called her and there she went back into his doorsteps wi…” he hiccupped “without a second glance to me, she just left me there alone in the park… I can’t… I can’t do this anymore Ninie… I need to let her go… but…” his heart clenched, wretched in pain “it’s so hard Ninie… why can’t she just look at my way” he whispered the last broken words as the shards of them shredded Jennie’s heart.

She remembered this morning when Jisoo stormed into her room in tears whilst her in the midst of folding her clothes as she always did on her day off. Another fight with her long term boyfriend, Kim Seok Jin, yet again. For whatever reason they’ll be having, in the end both of these “idiots” as what Jennie called them, will always crawl back to each other. What they have with each other is too precious for either of them to lose. Jennie knew both of them are each other’s love, one wouldn’t last without the other. She understood them because that’s exactly what she has with Kim Jiwon, only it was a platonic relationship, not a romantic one.

She sighed as Jisoo let herself fell onto her bed face down, wailing her arms patting her bed in frustration and cried. “What is it this time choo-choo-ah” she continued folding her clothes calmly.

“Jin oppa… we broke up” she paused, snapped her neck turning to look at Jisoo in disbelief as her eyes widened. “What? Why? How? When?”

“Just now… we had a fight just because…”

Pulling her friend into a sit up position as she hugged her sister from another mother calming her down. Few minutes passed by, Jisoo finally calmed down from her crying high, still hiccupping in a sobbing mess but she was calmed enough to tell how the story goes before Jisoo went her way out once more to meet up with Bobby… she didn’t have the heart to prevent her from meeting up with Bobby, using her friend as a place to release her pent up anger and anguish, but there was nothing she could do, she knows how Bobby felt towards Jisoo, it was the only time he could have her for himself, he told her before, thus since then, Jennie Kim have not intervene.

Apparently the breakup was due to Jisoo’s confrontation to Jin when she found out he went out with Sana, alone together. Nonetheless to say, her irrational part went right outside the window as she stormed towards him and soon a screaming match started with both of them too egoistic to back down, which led them to unintentionally hurt each other’s feelings and cause the breakup.

Jennie could only stay in her room, her mind filled with worry and despair as her surrounding environment was filled with her melancholic air. She waited, anticipated for the outcome, checking her phone, she didn’t know what to feel but her heart was not in peace at the thought of Bobby confession, the thought of her two closest friends being together at last. The thought didn’t sit well for her, but she ignored the feeling, she only wants the best for them.

When her phone dinged indicating an incoming text, she slides her phone open and read it. Her heart fell, not in joy or happiness, as she quickly got ready and head to the headquarters to find Kim Jiwon. Leaving her phone on her bed revealing a picture of Jisoo and Jin together kissing with the caption, together forever.

Now here they are, both Kim Jiwon and Jennie Kim, together in each other’s arms, one seeking comfort while the other provides it. “There… there…sshhh” she whispered comforting words only for his ears to hear, always for him.

 

 

Leaning against the large mirror as his eyes drifted to the digital clock, 3.04 a.m. Damn it, he cursed, he didn’t realise it was this late, let alone having Jennie out this late at night with her bustling busy schedule compared to his hiatus status.

His eyes drifted over her approaching form, his beautiful little Jendeukkie carrying two bottled drinks in her oversized shirt that he bet his money that it was his. Smiling down at him in her adorable gummy smile melted his sorrow away.

That’s how impactful Jennie Kim is to his life, how meaningful she is to him. His Jendeukkie, his precious Ninie. However, whenever or whatever situations he fell himself into, whether his worry over his career, his previous worry during his WIN years or whether Jisoo comes crashing into his life, Jennie Kim has always been there for him. The two foreign Korean kids who came back to their mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter