Ready, Set, GO!

Confession Race

"What!?", Junhyung and KiKwang yelled at the same time. 

Apparently, they both like the same girl. Choi Hyomi. BEAST's young makeup artist that was recently hired. 

"Yah. How could you like her at the same time as me?", Junhyung scoffed at Kikwang.

"What do you mean? How could YOU like her, that the same time as me?" 

"I liked her first!"

Kikwang clenches his fist, "Bull ." 

How could he talk so rudely to his hyung? Junhyung thought, while his anger begins to rise up. As much as Junhyung wants to swing his fist at him, he can't. Kikwang is a friend. Actually, he's more than a friend. He's a family member. I could never hit a family member.

Silence filled the air between them. You could only hear the laughter of the other members, as they played around in the practice room. Hyomi was having a discussion with Doojoon, our leader. While talking to him, she smiles and her cheeks fades to a rosy pink. 

Damn, she's beautiful. Kikwang thought in his head. His eyes were drawn to her. Carefully looking at every detail on her body. Luckily, she was wearing shorts today. Which showed off her nice slender legs, that you couldn't help but just stare at it. 

Junhyung caught Kikwang drooling over Hyomi, "Yah. She's mines.", he said gently shoving his shoulder. Causing Kikwang to break his gaze from Hyomi, to Junhyung. 

"Stop acting like you own her. She's not your girlfriend." 

"Yet.", After saying that, Junhyung left Kikwang and starts to practice his rap in their award winning song, 'Fiction'.

---

Junhyung and Kikwang both arrives at their dorm at the same time with flowers. They both eyed each other with suspicious.

"What's the flowers for?" Junhyung asks, using his free hand to point to it. 

"I should be asking you the same thing.", Kikwang chuckles. 

"Yah! Answer my question." 

"Answer mines, first!" 

Aish, this kid. Still talking like that to me. Junhyung said in his head, while rolling his eyes. 

Kikwang wanted a answer, so he thought of a plan, "Fine. We both answer on three. If you don't, you'll receive a punishment." 

"Arraso." Junhyung agrees.

Kikwang starts the count down, "One.."

"Two.." Junhyung counts in a steady voice.

"Three!" Both of them exclaimed at the same time, "They're for Hyomi.", their voices harmonizes together. 

"What!? What for?" again, they said at the same time.

"I told you that she's mines." Junhyung angrily yelled.

"Like I said, she's not your girlfriend." Kikwang spats at his hyung, "She's not owned, which makes it anybody's game." 

"Fine then. First one that confesses to her, gets to have her." 

"You're on." Kikwang sticks out a hand between them.

Shaking his hand, Junhyung smirks, "Ready.."

"Set.." Kikwang continues.

"GO!", both of them yells at the same time and dashes out their dorm.

---

According to Yoseob, Hyomi is at the movies with someone. Before Kikwang and Junhyung could know who the "someone" is, they both ran to the movie house. They both shoved and pushed each other, while running on the streets of Seoul. Kikwang may have more muscles, but Junhyung had more stamina. Junhyung loses Kikwang from his sight, knowing that he already won. 

After sprinting towards the movie house, Junhyung was out of breath. He heaves his breath in and out, while resting his hand on his knees. When he spots Hyomi, he regains his energy and wipes off his sweat on his forehead. He casually walks up to her, "Hyomi-ah" 

She turns around with a surprise expression on her face, "Oh! Junhyung-oppa! I didn't expect to see you here. What are the flowers for?"

Junhyung gives her a sweet smile, "It's for-"

"I got the tickets! Are you ready to go in?", a familiar voice called out behind her, "Oh. Junhyung-ah? What are you doing here?" 

"Doojoon?" Kikwang says from behind. His hair was slightly drench from sweat, and his chest pumps up and down from running. 

"Kikwang?", their leader said in a confused tone, "Why are you guys here? With flowers?"

"Why are YOU here?" Junhyung said, raising his eyebrow. 

"Didn't Yoseob tell you?" he walks next to Hyomi and puts a arm over her small shoulders, "I'm on a date."

Junhyung  and Kikwang exchange glances. Before Kikwang could explain their reason of running with flowers, Junhyung opens his mouth, "You guys should get going. Have fun on your date."

With that being said, the couple bid them goodbye as the two rejected men sits on the park bench.

The atmosphere was sad and quiet. They both had their heads down, and flowers still in their hands. 

"Kikwang-ah.." Junhyung said, breaking the silence.

Kikwang's head quickly turns to face him.

"I like you. Please go out with me.", Junhyung said, while holding his flowers towards Kikwang. You could tell that he was trying to hold in his laugh. 

Kikwang played along, by gasping dramatically. "Junhyung-oppa! You shouldn't have! I was about to confess to you!" 

After playing as a "couple", they were back to their brotherly relationship. 

The End.

 

A/N: I hope you guys like this one-shot! I'll be making another B2ST fic, soon!  <3