seventeen.

Autumn Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed since Jeonghan and Seungcheol met that day. They haven’t been able to meet again because Seungcheol was quite busy with the work stuff, but the two maintain a good communication by messaging each other every day, a nice way to fix their relationship slowly step by step.

 

“Yuchan, let’s take a bath after that we can go out for dinner, how?” Jeonghan took a seat on the couch where Yuchan was on the floor in front of him.

 

 

“But I still want to play..”

 

 

“We can always play again later, right? We ran out of ingredients in the fridge too, let’s go shopping?”

 

 

Yuchan stay still for a while, as if he’s facing a hard decision making moment, “toy?”

 

 

‘Aaay~ our house gonna explode if we buy more toys. How about ice cream?” Jeonghan offered his hand.

 

 

“Okay, ice cream” Yuchan accepted the handshake. Jeonghan then pulled the boy up to get on his feet.

 

 

“Let’s go go go~!”

 

 

 

After having their dinner at the food court, Jeonghan and Yuchan continued their agenda which was grocery shopping. Yuchan sat inside the trolley while Jeonghan pushing it slowly as he try to remember anything else they need to buy. One thing Jeonghan was thankful for is that the weather finally warmer than ever. Even though they still have to dress warmly especially at night, but at least they no longer have to wear the heavy thick coat everywhere anymore.

 

“What do we need again, baby?”

 

 

“Ice cream”

 

 

“No, we should take that last or else it will melt”

 

 

 

It turned out that Jeonghan forgot to buy any ice cream which make Yuchan sulked when they finally get back home. Jeonghan feel guilty but at the same time also laugh at his own stupidity. Yuchan left the older into their bedroom when he was putting the shopping bags into the kitchen. Jeonghan then followed the younger but seems like Yuchan was still mad.

 

“Close the door!” he said.

 

 

Jeonghan who just opened the door, stepped back with his hand still on the doorknob.

“Yuchan, Didi is reaaally really sorry, forgive me, okay? I promise to buy it tomorrow”

 

 

“Didi’s going to forget again!!”

 

 

“Nooo, I swear”

 

 

“Promise?”

 

 

“Promise!” Jeonghan who was still standing in the doorframe showed his pinky finger to Yuchan who’s inside the room.

 

 

“Okay, but I still don’t want to play with Didi”

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“Because I’m still mad”

 

 

Jeonghan messeged his nose bridge, “alright, how much time do you need to stay away from Didi?”

 

 

“Until Didi buy the ice cream tomorrow?”

 

 

“That’s too much, Yuchan? Didi can’t sleep without you?”

 

 

“Hmmm, okay one hour”

 

 

“Deal, now can we change our clothes first?” Jeonghan saw the younger gave him an amused look so he added, “there are many bad germs on our clothes.”

 

 

Yuchan easily gave in at the reason and it makes Jeonghan hold his laugh at his cuteness. After changing their clothes, Jeonghan walked back out of the room.

“Didi’s gonna be watching tv in the living room, you can call me anytime if you need anything.”

 

 

“I knooow”

 

 

“Or if you want to forgive me before an hour, it’s okay too?”

 

 

“Didi, hurry close the door!”

 

 

“Hahahaha okay okay, I’ll take my leave, good bye~” Jeonghan closed the door after pulling the key off the doorknob so that Yuchan couldn’t lock the door.

 

 

Jeonghan threw himself on the couch and swiped up on his lockscreen. He hasn’t use the device since their on the way back home. There was an unread message from Seungcheol.

‘can i call?’

 

 

Jeonghan quickly typed a reply.

‘sorry i just saw it, sure sure’

 

Right after Jeonghan sent his text, his phone almost immediately rung with Seungcheol’s name on the screen.

 

“Hello” he took the call with a smile.

 

 

“Hi, where were you?”

 

 

“I went out for dinner and grocery shopping with Yuchan”

 

 

“Oh, I see. I just got home too anyway”

 

 

Jeonghan shifted his body to look at the watch on the wall, “so late?”

 

 

“Yeah but let’s not talk about work, shall we?”

 

 

“Fine”

 

 

“So when will you give me your address?”


 

“You just won’t stop asking, right?”

 

 

“Of course”

 

 

“Fine, I will send it later”

 

 

“Now, please?”

 

 

Jeonghan sighed, but silently complied, “done.”

 

 

“YES! I will come over tomorrow after work”

 

 

“Choi Seungcheol!”

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“Nah, do whatever you want”

 

 

“Thank you, now where’s Yuchan? I missed him so much”

 

 

“Hey, you know what’s funny? Yuchan kicked me out of the room because I promised to buy him an ice cream but I forgot at the end, now he doesn’t want to be near me”

 

 

“For real, Jeonghan?” Seungcheol giggled.

 

 

“For real” Jeonghan said firmly, “but you should know what’s funnier, when he forbid me to step into the room, I agreed but in one condition that we should change first because there are many germs on our clothes and he immediately complied.”

 

 

Now Jeonghan could hear the loud laughter from the other line, something he doesn’t realized he  missed to hear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter