2 Woo moment

Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo having a bad mood so he just sits in his room.

Woohyun search for Dongwoo and ask Hoya “do you know where Dongwoo hyung”

Hoya “ooo…. He in his room, but he kind a…. in a bad mood today”

Woohyun “thanks Hoya” Woohyun go to Dongwoo room to ask him to go out “hyung let’s go walk at park”

Dongwoo  “next time okay Hyunie, I’m not in mood today”

Woohyun “but…. but…. hmm…. okay then” Woohyun go out Dongwoo room with huge sigh. Then he heard Dongwoo call him “Hyunie wait”

Woohyun “yes hyung”

Dongwoo  “okay…. okay…. we go out”

Woohyun  “it okay if you don’t want go hyung”

Dongwoo  “no…. no…. really let’s go”.

 

After they walk at the park they eat ice cream and sit on a bench near the big tree enjoying smooth wind . Woohyun start talk “Dongwoo hyung”

Dongwoo “Yes Hyunie”

Woohyun  “do you have any problem hyung , arent  you want to tell me? You know I always here for you.”

Dongwoo  “it just……… I have plan a surprise for my mom and dad a long time ago but at that day I have schedule. It kind of frustrated you know”

Woohyun “it okay hyung you can make  video call for your mom and dad, hyung”

Dongwoo “hmm…. I think so”

Woohyun thinking of something to cheer up Dongwoo “hyung you know why I always sit in front Gyu hyung and look at him every time he read the book”

 Dongwoo “no, why you do that? I always want to ask you but I foget”

Woohyun “hehehehe……… just want to know is he reading or sleeping” Dongwoo laugh hard.

 

Two-week later Woohyun make a call to Dongwoo mom “hello eomeoni”

Dongwoo mom “oh…. Hyuni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter