CHAPTER 17

Race Car

Time passed and everything seemed to be getting better: Eun Mi's relationship with Woo Hyun, her relationship with Myungsoo, and no drama from her dad.

Eun Mi woke up one Saturday, feeling awkward and weird.

*The hell's wrong with me?* She shook her head and got out of bed. She checked her phone while walking down the stairs, there were three messages.

 

 Namu: Ya, let's go out today, my treat. Tag along my cousin.

Myungie: My cousin texted you to hang out, hajima. Jebal? T_T

MinMin: YA BEST CHINGU LET'S GO SHOPPING, NE?

Eun Mi facepalmed the moment she reached the kitchen, "Aish," and dropped her phone at the counter to look around for food, "where is my bro and dad?"

She stopped at the fridge and eyed something that wasn't there before, a letter:

 

EUN MI-YAH,

We left early to practice in one of the provincial tracks. I gotta practice my drifting skills and

break my own record on speed when driving up mountains.

I wanted to bring you along with me, but you know appa -_-

Stay safe, don't talk to strangers, ALWAYS TURN OFF WHAT YOU TURN ON -__-

-mani mani mani love, your oppa Gi Kwang

 

"Aigoo~" Eun Mi forcefully rested her head on the fridge, pissed at everyone leaving. *Aigoo, why is everyone out?*

For some unknown reason she didn't want to leave the safety of her house.

"Aish, I'm going out too." Eun Mi shook her head off the fear and texted her friends.

 

30 minutes later her doorbell rang.

Eun Mi just got out of the shower so she ran around her room, forcing clothing on.

"COMING~" Eun Mi yelled from the top of the stairs with her hair dripping wet.

Myung Soo smirked on the other side of the door, *Typical. She just got out of the bathroom.*

Eun Mi opened the door with one hand as her other hand held the towel, "Oh, Myung Soo-yah."

Myung Soo shook his head at her, "Ya, you should've dried your hair first before opening the door."

"Fine don't come in." Eun Mi closed the door.

"Ya~!" Myung Soo placed his foot in between the door to prevent it from closing.

"Aish." Eun Mi rolled her eyes and let go of the door before marching her way to the living room.

"Jeez," Myung Soo pushed the door open and let himself in, "what made you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"

"Molla." Eun Mi sat on the couch and started drying her hair.

Myung Soo walked to Eun Mi and took the towel from her hand.

"YA!"

"You're not doing it properly." He started drying her hair as she texted away.

The two of them may have been childhood friends for a while but that never stopped the both of them from acting intimate to each other, intimate in ways like a boy and girl in a relationship would react. Thanks to this, half of the girls who already hate Eun Mi put her on their lists of Who To Kill as number one.

---

The four ended up in HongDae. Eun Mi begged Woo Hyun to let her drive and he had no choice, for his options were he lets her drive or she doesn't come.

"WOOHOO!!!" Eiun Mi yelled as she stepped on the gas and smoothly avoided the cars on the road.

"Girl," Min cleared , " THIS IS A ROAD NOT A RACETRACK!"

"Whatever." Eun Mi waved a hand with a grin on her face, Eun Mi was definitly enjoying this.

Myung Soo rolled his eyes as Woo Hyun simply watched her, amazed.

"Damn girl," Woo Hyun smirked, "when was the last time you held the wheel?"

"That race tournament you had with my bro." Eun Mi smirked as she shifted gears and drifted to enter a corner.

"As much as I enjoy sitting in the back of a car with a mad driver," Myung Soo shook his head, "there is no need to show off unless you're calling the cops to get us and charge Woo Hyun for over speeding."

"You've just read my mind, oppa." Eun Mi snickered.

"YA!"

the rest laughed.

Eun Mi parked the car in some high security parking lot under a mall.

"How'd you know about this place?" Woo Hyun said as he followed her out of the parking lot.

"This is a very exclusive place for racers Woo." Eun Mi smirked at him as she got in the elevator.

"Seeing you don't know anything about it," Myung Soo followed in after Min, "you ain't a racer."

Everyone laughed.

Woo Hyun pouted and stomped his feet on the floor, "Why is everyone picking on me?"

"It's another way for enjoying your presence boy." Min retorted.

"Amen to that." Eun Mi high fived with Min.

The elevator opened to the main lobby and the four piled out. The four window shopped, ate some food, played arcade games, and eventually chilled out in a cafe.

Myung Soo ordered the drinks while the rest sat in the booth by the corner.

"I so owned you in that race." Min stuck her tongue out at Eun Mi.

"Psh," Eun Mi waved a hand lazily in the air, "girl, it's petiness that let you win Mario Kart."

Woo Hyun laughed, "Boom! Burn~"

Eun Mi and Woo Hyun high-fived each other.

Min laughed a long but continued to watch the two. The whole day she couldn't help but wonder how the two got really close, especially Eun Mi. Knowing how much she hate his fame and title to hell, she was still so comfortable with him.

Soon Myung Soo sat in the booth beside Woo Hyun, "Aish jinja."

Everyone went quiet. Everyone knows that when Myung Soo says that certain line he needs to say something.

Eun Mi smirked, "What now?"

"The nerve of that girl." Myung Soo blew air into his cheeks before his lips, "Aish, is she slow witted or plain dumb?"

"You say that to all the people who disappoint you." Woo Hyun chuckled. Min nodded in agreement.

"Wae geurae?" Eun Mi tilted her head to the side, "She flirting with you?"

"Yeah." Myung Soo's eyes grew big and nodded in agreement, "Jeez, can't she get the hint that I AM. NOT. INTERESTED." 

Eun Mi and Min ducked their heads under the table since everyone looked at him when he said those last three words. Woo Hyun was simply laughing as Myung Soo eyed the girl at the counter. The girl ducked and looked away.

"Jeez man," Eun Mi looked up from under the table and threw the tissue on the table to Myung Soo, "you don't have to be so frank about it."

"Bwoya?" Myung Soo, with his fast reflexes, caught the tissue before it could've hit his face.

"Yeah," Min came out from under, "you're embarassing me."

"Whatever." Myung Soo shook his head and started a new conversation.

It took them just a few moments before someone from the bar announced, "Drinks for Myung Soo, Lee Eun Mi and Nam Woo Hyun."

Eun Mi's eyes widend along with Woo Hyun's.

"How the hell?" Min eyed the guy in the bar who was holding up her drinks.

"Nam Woo Hyun?"

"The racer?"

"Hey isn't Lee Eun Mi that child prodigy?"

"LEE EUN MI~!"

"NAM WOO HYUN!!!"

"KYAAAAA~!!!"

Not to soon the booth was crowded with the people in the cafe.

"Aish jinja I knew that girl was trouble!!!" Myung Soo tried pushing people out of his way.

"Let's bounce." Eun Mi eyed Woo Hyun and Min, they nodded.

The four barely made it out of the cafe in peace, no thanks to the staff. The four took an elevator to another floor and stopped there.

"Aish jinja!" Myung Soo exhaled as he tried to catch his breath.

"How'd they find out?" Min asked and gawked at Eun Mi.

"Molla, you think I'd know?" Eun Mi looked back at her, "Woo Hyun is explainable, but me. Aish, that's the big question."

"Amen to that." Myung Soo nodded.

Woo Hyun looked back and did a double take as he saw a mob running. His eyes widened and he just ran while yelling, "AAAAAHHHH!"

The remaining three didn't get it at first but heard the screams and yells before running after Woo Hyun.

"AAAAH!!!" The three ran to the nearest elevator.

 

Woo Hyun brought the car out of the parking lot and sped up in the main street.

"Goodbye Hong Dae~" Woo Hyun sadly sang as he turned the corner and made it to the main road.

"We never even got our drinks." Min sighed.

"Aigoo." Myung Soo massaged his temples, all the chasing gave him a headache.

Eun Mi smirked and brought something out from under the passenger's seat, "What makes you say that."

"Bwo?" Min's eyes widened.

"Wae," Woo Hyun gave her a quick side glance before looking back at the road, "it's not like you snatched the drinks before we made it out in one piece."

"Fine if you don't want yours then don't get it." Eun Mi simply said as she started handing Myung Soo's and Min's drinks.

"YEY~!!!" They cheered.

"Ya, ya, ya." Woo Hyun pouted and looked at Eun Mi, "I want mine."

"KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!!!" All three yelled as Woo Hyun was about to swerve to the opposite lane where all the other cars were.

"AISH JINJA!" Woo Hyun quickly swerved back to the proper lane before his car could've hit another car and turned into shredded pieces.

"Nam Woo Hyun." Eun Mi pinched the bridge of her nose and exhaled slowly.

"What we're still alive?" Woo Hyun replied with a tone full of sarcasm.

"SHUT UP~!!" Myung Soo wacked his cousin's head from the back.

"OW!"

 

Woo Hyun turned right and excited the freeway. Eun Mi looked at the rear mirror and noticed that same car that was behind their's since they left Hong Dae.

"What the?" Eun Mi's eyes narrowed into deadly slits as she continued to watch the car.

"Wae?" Myung Soo eyed her.

"What's up-"

"DON'T LOOK BACK!" Eun Mi told Min, stopping her half way.

"WAE?!?" Myung Soo snapped.

"That cars been tailing us since we left Hong Dae." Eun Mi said as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"What are you doing?" Woo Hyun gave her a lot of side glances.

"Speed up and turn at some random corner." Eun Mi instructed, "Then park the car so we can switch."

"Wae? I'm not letting you drive." Woo Hyun argued.

"If you don't do it," Eun Mi rolled down the window and stuck his drink out, "bye bye cookies and cream smoothie."

"BLACKMAIL!" Woo Hyun whined.

"Just do it Woo." Min started feeling scared.

"His gaining speed." Myung Soo informed.

"WOO!" Eun Mi yelled.

"Aish, ARA ARA ARA ARA!!!" Woo Hyun stepped on the gas and sped off. The car was entering Yongsan Gu.

"Great the distance is enough," Eun Mi could see the car was far back, "now turn here and we can switch."

Woo Hyun did as told and turned the corner. He parked the car got off his seat and ran to the other side of the car. He sat down and Eun Mi was already stepping on the gas.

"Woh!" Woo Hyun quickly shut the door and eyed Eun Mi, "Now where are we going?"

"I don't know yet." Eun Mi eyed the rear mirror and saw the same car turning into the street they were in, ", that camaro is following us."

"I'm scared." Min whimpered.

"Oh joy." Myung Soo rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, oppa." Eun Mi said, "Min I'll drop you off in some mall and you can go home, ara?"

"Thank you." Min nodded.

"But you gotta do it fast."

"Got it."

"Why do I feel like we're part of an action movie?" Woo Hyun smiled, excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAAAAAH NUGU ISSEO?!? Hope I was able to give off that curios feeling well :>

Hello to my 20 subscribers thank you so much for beeing patient and loyal to me :"> A GIF for you...

Hope I made the story a bit more interesting for ya'll >:)

I so love this drama :"> Angujunghwa...I cried whe Byung Hee died T_T huhuhu

Aigooo... here's my last GIF for you

kekeke Kim HimChan, aigoo... Anyone here also a BABY? :">

 

Comments are very much appreciated, even though I don't reply to your comments :(

I really love them, swear. They're my source of determination to update my stories :D

THANKYOUVERYKAMSA AGAIN :*

-aj_javarice512 out