“Jeon somi,can i kiss you?”

Sorry,i love your sister..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry i love your sister ch.2 

 

 

 

Few days later,on sunday noon,daniel came to minhyun’s house.because the siblings haven’t home from the church,daniel decided to play with the basketball alone at minhyun’s front yard while waiting for them.

 

After an hour,the black sedan came and daniel stop playing basketball and smile greeting the siblings who just came back.

 

“Hey..Kang Daniel...orremaniya..,how’s your cold?” Minhyun greet his best friend after he walk out from his car.

 

“I’m fine,bro..as you can see..” Daniel accepting minhyun’s hand gesture.

 

“You’re wait for too long already?” Minhyun asked while two best friends walk inside the house.

Somi already walk inside leaving the two best friends without a words.she’s walk straight to her room and locked herself inside.’ah...wae jeon somi..,he came really often but why should you-‘ she scolded herself.

 

“Somi ah! Get down,let’s eat!!!!!!” Minhyun shout

 

“Let me get her..” daniel said 

 

“Oh...kurrae..tell her to get down and eat,she said she’s hungry before..” Minhyun blabbering while platting the food for them.

 

Daniel knocked somi’s door but she shout from her room without knowing who’s knocking her door“i’m not hungry,i will take some sleep oppa” 

Daniel keep on knocking her door while grinning to annoyed her.until the door open and she shout “yah!!! St-“ her angry face turned to embarrassment

 

“Minhyun said you have to go down to eat together..” daniel said with smiling.

 

“I-i-i’m not hungry,you go and eat with minhyunie oppa..” she’s avoiding his eyes and about to close her door.

But daniel hold the door makes her gasp looking at him,”don’t starve yourself,you’ll hurt yourself if you did..”daniel said with smile.

 

“I -i will eat later..” she said avoiding his eyes again.

 

“How’s your feet? You’re not replying my messages i sent to you..” daniel still holding the door.

 

“I’m fine..”she’s trying to sound as casual as she can.

 

“That’s good..,I don’t have to hold you again then..,or..you want me to hold you again?” Daniel with grin.

 

“Somi ah!! Niel ah!! Let’s eat!! “ minhyun shout again.”Ah..what did those two doing actually..” he said to himself while putting the food on the table.

 

“Arraseo!!!” Somi shout back in annoyed.

 

She glare at daniel then walk passed him.making daniel chuckle looking at her annoyed face.daniel walk behind her and notice that her feet still haven’t fully recovered.she’s still slightly limping on her other feet dragging her casted left feet.

“Let me help..” Daniel said as he trying to hold her hand but she dodge his hand away and walk by herself without saying a word.

 

The three eat in silent and somi quickly back to her room after washing the dishes.

 

Minhyun and daniel were playing some play station games at the living room until minhyun got a call by his friend and they’re going to gather at the PC bang near their campus.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a week since the last time daniel haven’t talked and argued with somi.and he can’t help to think what did he done wrong that makes her avoiding him until now.

That night,daniel sleep over at minhyun’s house like almost every weekend since they’re in elementary school.

 

Minhyun already sleeping when daniel walk out from his room to get some midnigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter