The Good Side

The Brother

Yoongi threw the ball over Hwan's head to Jennie making him squeal and throw himself on Jennie as they fell laughing on the carpeted floor, Hwan cried, "Mountain!"

Jennie scooped him up facing her on her lower legs with her back to the floor.  She held his hands as she lifted him higher.  Yoongi picked up the spongy ball and bounced it off Hwan.  Running out of ammunition he improvised with an arsenal of soft plushies.  Pelting them nonstop.  Jennie could barely breathe from laughing so much.

"This is the scariest ride at the fair!"  She said as she swayed her legs side to side making Hwan giggle in delight. 

"My turn!"  Yoongi said.

"What?  I don't think I can carry you.  Jennie said her face flushed from exertion. 

"No silly. I'll carry you guys."

"Yay!"  Hwan said jumping off Jennie's legs.

They spent the day playing with Hwan giving each other shy smiles and clandestine kisses.  Jennie thought when her future self-looks back on these times, they would be the happiest in her life so far.  They tried their best to hide their affection because they weren't ready to come clean just yet especially to Yoongi's family. Only little Hwan was witness to their budding romance. Everything was still new and exciting and the thrill of getting caught made them even more hot for each other.  When Hwan finally gave in to his sleepiness, Yoongi pulled her into his room.   He wrapped his arms around her hiding his face in her long hair, taking in his favorite scent.

"I want to spend every moment with you,"  Yoongi said delighted to have her finally alone.  He looked into her eyes and asked, "Do you love me?"

She nodded yes and he hugged her even tighter pulling her to his bed. "I want you all to myself. You are not leaving here."

She looked at him with a sad pout. "But I have to go home soon or your mom will think I've moved in."  

Yoongi laughed at her discontent.  It made him so happy that she didn't want to leave either. "No, you don't.  If you want to leave, you have to grant me three wishes."

"Oh really? Three wishes umm, okay, I'm game."

 

"Yeeeaah! Tell me you love me."

"I love you!"  She said tenderly making him giddy. He wiggled and kicked his legs like little Hwan making Jennie laugh. "Next wish," she said.

"Tell me you're mine."

"Granted!" She said swishing her invisible wand. "I'm yours.  What's your final wish?"  

"Love me."

"Oooh, baby!"  Jennie said capturing his lips for an intense kiss.  

"Ooh, la la!" Yoongi caressed her body hungrily wanting more and more of her sweet kisses.  He lost himself in her gaze and Jennie never wanted to leave his arms.

While they were cuddling together, Yoongi got a text from Seulgi.  Jennie was annoyed at how quickly he responded.  What is this power she has over him?  Jennie angrily left the room to check in on Hwan before she left.  Yoongi quickly followed her.  "Jennie, I'm sorry but she's here."

Jennie looked up at him with fire in her eyes.  "You still haven't told her that you want to break up."

"I told you I can't for now."  They could hear the clip of her heels coming up the steps.  Yoongi mouthed the words 'I love you' before Seulgi walked in.  

"Why didn't you come down to meet me?"  Seulgi said coming close to Yoongi.  She reached out and put her hand behind his head pulling him in for a kiss.  Yoongi pulled away instantly and looked over at Jennie. 

"Jennie is leaving so I have to take her home."  He turns to look at Seulgi.  "Why are you here?"

 

"I need a reason to see my boyfriend?"

 

Hwan gets up from his bed rubbing the sleep from his eyes.  "Ennie, don't go!"

"I need to baby, but I promise I will be here tomorrow."

"Gah!" Seulgi makes an annoyed sound because the attention wasn't on her.  Hwan looks at her with a frown.  "Suki, go away."

"What!" Seulgi says.  "Yoongi! Punish him."

Jennie looks at him with a serious look daring him to put Seulgi in her place.  

"Maybe if you were nice to him he wouldn't want you to go away."

"What! He's rude to me and you take his side."

"He's a toddler Seulgi!  He doesn't have a filter yet."

Jennie hugged Hwan and gave him a kiss.  "See you tomorrow sweetheart."  She get's the heart Hwan made her and walks out of the room.

"Wait for me Jennie, I'll take you home."  Yoongi grabbed his keys and followed her out.  He left Seulgi looking at him with open in disbelief. 

Jennie walked past the car and kept walking.  Yoongi had to hurry to catch up to her.  He pulled her by the arm and saw the tears pooling in her eyes.  "Jennie please let me take you home."  She let herself be pulled towards the car giving in to his wishes.  As he drove slowly to her house, she wiped her tears.

"Jennie please let me explain.  I can't just break up with her right now.  Her family has controlling stock in my dad's company.  They want to merge the two or take over.  The only thing stopping them is our relationship.  They hope we will get married and join the two families.  I need to give my dad time to do something.  He asked me to stay with her for now.  Please be reasonable Jennie.  You know it's you I love."

"I understand but I don't want to see you two together."

"Okay, I'm sorry I made you sad."

"I love you Yoongi, don't play with my heart."

"I won't.  I love you too."

They got to her house only to find Taehyung's car up front.  

"Why is he here?"  Yoongi asks also jealous.

"Oh! I forgot we have a date."

"! A date?"

"We're just going to see a movie."

Jennie gets an idea.  "Taehyung used to like Seulgi right?"

"Yes."

"Well, why don't we get them together?  Let's go to the amusement park like Tae planned and somehow make it so they go on all the rides together."

"Yeah, maybe they will fall for each other and I'll be off the hook,"  Yoongi said smiling.

"Yes, we need to try.  Yoongi?"

"Yes."

"Don't kiss her and don't sleep with her."

"Never and you better not kiss him!"