chapter 03- busan

Say You Won't Let Go // Kim Taehyung

i can feel a light path from my right shoulder since eonni was seating on my left side and i was right next to the window of this train.

"heijin wake up were almost there." eonni still path me lightly making sure im full awake.

"hmmm~" is my only respond as i was still a little sleepy.

"ohw you better check out the view its so beautiful" she added as i raised my head from her arm i can feel the sun rays shinning against my bare face.

*woah it is indeed beautiful, as i follow her gesture to look at the window.. woah~ why i havent seen this kind of place before. hmm?~ i thought it was a province then why is there so many tall buildings around, scratch that well its totally different from home.* i thought to myself.

/*outside busan train station*/

i can see alot of people walking around going to there destination and here i am with eonni waiting for our another ride going home.

"sweetheart we need to go now" eonni called as she booked our ride from her phone.

"ne~" i followed as i carry my cute tiny roller bag with me.

/*ride going to my new home*/

*eonni and i take a ride going to our house in busan. well i know that we had a property here in korea but i didnt exactly know where it is. all i know is that bobby and sky eonni need to move here to supervise our business in asia. well before i was born appa already establish a good partnership with the neighboring country like china and russia, and as far as i can remember right now sky eonni is in china to do our business there, and since i move with them bobby eonni is with me right after she's done with her business trip from russia to travel with me here in korea.* i thought as i was looking outside from the cab's window waiting to get home.

"btw heijin we already took care of your new school and requirements, since today is weekend." eonni stopped as she also check the date today.

"ah~ yes today is saturday, percect you still have a day to rest before going to school and prepare your stuff." eonni added

"ne~" i respond.

*ohw! btw you might be thinking why bobby and sky eonnis name is not a korean name, well that is there english name and i am used to call them that way. and since theyve been in korea longer than i am, they never call me by my english name instead in my korean name, same with dad he calls me heijin. they once said that eomma gave me my name, so theyre going to keep and call me that way. and im.good with that.*

"heijin?" eonni called my attention by waving her right hand at me. "atlast honey were finally here." she said in a relief and happy tone, although we travelled for quite sometime i cant sense any tiredness with eonnis words and same time her actions. it feels like she's never tired.

*well thats what you get from travelling often, her body is used to it i guess. well for mine im really tired and i want to get some proper sleep.* i said to myself.

/*inside our house*/

*eonni is passing back and forth, from upstairs then to the kitchen to the front door then to me. i dont really know whats going on with her, well as for me i am watching this korean show.. hmm~ let me think what was this called again...ah! its weekly idol, i used to watch this show too in canada well now im here in korea i can watch it realtime unlike before i need to wait for a day or two before someone upload this online* i laugh to myself

"sweetheart i already fixed your room upstairs the one in the middle is yours, when yoj go upstairs the one from your left is my room and the opposite of that is to your sky eonni." eonni told me as she went out from the kitchen holding a pair of vegetables on her hand.

*i just laugh watching how silly bobby eonni is. oh! i almost forgot these two ladies is way older than me ..as for me i am 5 as i mention from the previous chapter, well for sky eonni i think she was already 16 and as for bobby eonni she is 18.*

"whats with that laugh heijin? am i not cute?" she ask cutely and batted her eyelashes multiple times.

i just roll my eyes and ignore eonni. "yah! whats with the rolling eyes?" she snap then laugh after.

*ding dong~ ding dong~*

"heijin-ah~" eonni called from the kitchen

"i got this eonni." i respond as i got up and walk to the main door.

*ding dong~~*
*tch~ why cant this person wait.* i thought to myself.
*ding do~~* i cut off the ringing sound, once i opened the door.

"annyeonghaseyo! jeoneun kim taehyung eiyo! ThisIsFromHalmeoniSheAskedMeToSendThisToYouGuys." delivering his whole speech in one go.

*oh his is cute and his voice is deep and cute at the same time.. this guy out of nowhere bows 45degree at me with his hands holding a plate of rice cakes i guess. based from how it smells, its so delicious*

"mwo? ..what did you say just now?" i ask him baffled bcos all im able to understand was his name and the rest sound bubbles to me. *i scratch my head, and heck i cant understand what he was saying just now! his way to fast!*

"heijin-ah? who's that?" eonni asked. i can hear her coming out from the kitchen since her voice is getting louder and nearer.

"ahmm~ we have this kid here i guess his name is kim taehyung if i catch it right." i respond

"ohw~ you must be halmonies grandkid." eonni ask from behind as she bent down to reach the plate from the kids hands.

"ahw~ kamsahamnida for this rice cakes. looks so delicious.. and oh! before i forgot im your bobby nonna" she exclaim and beamed him her lovely nonnas smile. *thats what i thought earlier and im getting hungry.*

"oh you move from seoul to here right?" she further inquire, this kid is still standing infront of me. *well based from my observation our age is not much a different or maybe were same age and our height is almost the same* i thought to myself.

"ne~" he responded with his head nodding at the same time.

then eonni path me from my shoulder and said. "he is your oppa heijin-ah, his one year older than you. you should show some respect." eonni mention and ask me to greet him too.

*well i dont really have a choice*

"ah ne~ annyeonghaseyo! jeoneun kim heijin eiyo! and thank you for this rice cakes taehyung oppa." i said and check eonni ..if i said it right to her liking. well good for me she is smiling means i did a great job.

*oh why is he red? his cheeks were bright pinkish.. hmmm is he sick? did i say his name wrong? is he mad or something?* i bumbored myself a question since i might said something wrong.

i guess eonni notice my baffled face since im still facing taehyung and waiting for his response. "yah~ heijin-ah, taehyung must be shy since your the first person to introduce yourself, and around these neighborhood you guys were the only kids." eonni added

*ohw i see* i nodded to myself

"well then taehyung-ah please send our thank you to your halmonie, and visit here as often as you can since heijin will be going to your school this monday. and i hope you guys will get along." eonni mentioned, acting like my eomma and smiling at him like his her younger brother. *well eonni is sweet and kind.* i noted to myself.

"annyeong~" teahyung waved his goodbye and run pass going back to their house. well its not that far we literaly live next to each others house.

/*start of class*/

 

To be continued...