Seungkwan 승관

Seventeen Scenarios (One-shot Request)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"When you got drunk and he takes care of you"

(Sample Scenario)

 

 

"More Soju, please!" you yelled while still holding the nearly finished bottle of soju in her hand. 

 

"Hey Miss! Stop drinking already. You've been drinking 3 hours ago. And I'm going to close my store now." nagged by the owner of the store.

 

"Aishh! Just give me more, Ahjumma. Don't nag there. I don't need you to nag me. Jusht give me what I want, oh?" she spoke slurry and annoyed at the owner. The owner shook her head at the stubbornness of the young lady and just proceeded to her work before she close the store.

 

you looked at her phone expecting someone she love text her back or reply at her messages but it still has none. And that frustrates her even more. She sighed loudly and messes up her hair in annoyance.

 

"Haaahhh! That jerk! How dare he ignore me? Kim Taehyung, you babo!!" she sips her soju once again and saw her phone lightened up as it vibrates. She smiled drunkenly and answers the phone without looking who is the caller.

 

"Oh? Oppa~ You called... hihihi" 

 

The guy on the other line, frowned and looked at his phone thinking that the girl is insane.

 

{Hey, you! It's me, Seungkwan!} you stopped for a while then laughed.

 

"Oh! Hahahaha! Shorry Sheungkwan. I thought you're my jerkassh boyfriend" Seungkwan sighed at her tone. He knew she's drunk so he's going to get her home.

 

{Where are you?} she blink and looked around.

 

"Hmm...jusht shomewhere. Yah, Ahjumma~ where am I?" She drunkenly asked the owner who yelled at her angrily.

 

"You're at my store, you crazy lady. Just go home already!!" Seungkwan knew the voice of the owner and decided to get his coat and get out of the dorm to get you. Seungkwan ran faster until he gets into the familiar Soju House where you is. And he saw her there, facing the table while holding the bottle of soju as the owner keeps on nagging her. He sighed once again and entered the store.

 

"Ahjumma, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I will take care of her." He said while bowing at the the owner in shame. Gladly, the ahjumma sighed in relief and smiled at Seungkwan.

 

"Oh, You know her Seungkwan-ah?" He nodded and smiled sweetly at the elder. 

 

"Yes, She's my bestfriend. Don't worry, I will scold her tomorrow because of what she did tonight." The owner shook her head and pat Seungkwan on the shoulder.

 

"No need. She didn't made any trouble. She just yelled and cried but I guess you need to know what's her problem. Maybe she's heartbroken or something. She looks miserable tho." Seungkwan nodded and payed the ahjumma and began to carry you bridal style.

 

"Uhmmm... Shoju peuleashe!" Seungkwan thanked the ahjumma once again and then leave the store with his bestfriend in his arms.\

 

"Aigoo~ You're too light. You didn't even eat after the breakup." He sighed when he stared at you's face.

 

 

 

Seungkwan layed you down on the couch making her moan a bit. Seungkwan sighed at the sight of her looking so stressed because of some tears still planted on her cheeks. He pitied her for being so much heart broken at the break up with her boyfriend but he need her to move on. He loves his best friend more than anything to the point that he wants her to forget everything about the ex boyfriend.

 

He sat beside her and shove her messy hair out of her face. 

 

"you, You need to go shower so you can get sober before you sleep." you groaned and bring her back facing him. Seungkwan chuckled and decided to bring her to the bathroom hi

Please log in to read the full chapter