kisses not apologies

Moments with Her

situation: a timid sinb who apologizes for everything and a yerin who gets annoyed that she apologizes so much when theyre alone

====================

Yerin smiled as she watched her girlfriend stumbled over her words as she was trying to explain to her what she had to do for school work again.

"Don't tell me you're troubling Sowon unnie again?"

"Sorry..."

Yerin just patted SinB's head softly. Even though SinB acted tough and talked back to Sowon all the time, it seemed as though she was a completely different person with Yerin when they were alone.

"You seem to apologize a lot more when we're alone, why?"

"I...didn't notice that, sorry."

SinB fidgeted with her hands, trying to look away from Yerin as much as possible since she felt as if just one look would get her eyes stuck on her and being stared at was uncomfortable.

"Hey, look at me."

Yerin gently cupped SinB's cheek, moving her to face each other. Leaning their foreheads together, Yerin closed her eyes as SinB still looked down.

"Is the floor prettier than me?"

"No-!"

Her head jerked up to look at Yerin properly, blushing when Yerin just laughed.

"Haha, I'm joking."

"sorry.."

"Hey, the next time you apologize for something stupid, I'm going to punish you."

SinB nodded, letting Yerin kiss her forehead.

"When it's you and me, there's nothing you'd ever need to apologize for."

"And if I spilled hot water on you?"

"That's an exaggeration silly, even if you didn't apologize I'd be fine though. Because it's you after all."

"S-sorry."

"Oh? You apologized."

"Ah! No, sorry I- ah...."

"I guess I'll have to punish you twice."

Yerin leaned closer, cupping SinB's chin, tilting it up as she drew even closer. Gently, she pressed a soft kiss to SinB's lips, she could feel her trembling a little.

"You're shaking. Nervous?"

"N-no."

Yerin grinned and SinB's lower lip, causing the exact reaction she wanted as SinB's gasp let her slip her tongue inside. Breaking apart after a bit, Yerin patted SinB's hair.

"Are you going to apologize anymore?"

SinB shook her head, but the blush on her cheeks and her body language seemed to show she had something else to say.

"Um, Yerin unnie, I, could you...sorry."

"Hm? What is it?"

SinB bit her lip slightly out of frustration at Yerin's reaction.

"I- I said I'm sorry."

Blinking, Yerin stared at SinB for a bit longer, thinking what SinB was getting at. Finally getting the idea, she chuckled. SinB just sighed and turned away.

"Stupid Yerin unnie."

"I'm slow! Hahaha, but if you wanted a kiss that badly, you could just say so."

Yerin backhugged SinB and kissed the back of her neck, earning a slight squeak of surprise.

"Come on, say it."

".....kiss me."

===============

iunno this was just some cute little scenario I had and eh and eh but eh and so eh. eh? xD