protect you

Love and Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6

 

 

Bobby sat across Jennie on the high chair in the apartment kitchen. She’s looking at Jennie who digging at the ice cream with no mercy.

“I’m gonna make snacks.” Bobby jumped off the chair.

Jennie hasn’t really talk since they’re arrive, even after Bobby made her ice cream sandwhich with honey toasted bread.

Jennie turned her head a bit to see what he’s doing while Bobby took a frozen dough from fridge.

“What are you making?” Jennie asked when Bobby turn on the oven, “seems like you do a serious cooking.”

“I’m making cookies.” He put the dough balls on the tray, “Will be ready in 35 minutes.”

“You’re not maming cookies, you just reheating it, I saw you took the frozen dough from freezer.”

Bobby chuckles, “I made the dough a about three days a go, and I saved some on freezer so I can bake it whenever I want, it lasts a month.”

“Really?”

He nodded while opening the freezer again. “When you go home later, remind me to give you this.”

“What’s that?”

“Nuggets.”

“Why would you give me nuggets?” Jennie asked.

“I know the foods you like, fast foods, junk foods… I tried to make something healthier.”

Jennie paused, “What?”

“You barely eat veggies—I asked Bo man about this, and in this nuggets there are vegs but I promise, you wouldn’t know.”

“No thanks, I’m not gonna diet.”

“Who says you have to diet? You ne—“

“No!” Jennie cut him, “with all practices and those kind of dance routines, there’s no way I could be fat.”

“I didn’t say this is about weight, Jen. The heck, you’re not fat at all, you’re too skinny, to be honest, this is ab—“

“What?” she asked, “I’m too skinny??”

“W-well, you’re thin, for sure…” Bobby shrugged.

Jennie didn’t say anything and it left bobby feels awkward.

“Look, I’m sorry that I cross the line, that I’m a health freak—whatsoever, but I just feel… concern about you.”

Jennie look at him.

“You’re very busy, you have trouble sleeping, you often sleeps on the plane, eat plane meals… you body clock’s a mess… and Bo man have no choice but giving you food you like so you’ll enjoy the tour and trips… but your body needs nutrition…”

Ding!

The oven notify them that the cookie’s ready.

“You wanna try the cookie?” Bobby asked.

Jennie exhales, “Alright.”

Bobby smiles, he took the tray and cool it down a bit.

“Still warm, try it!” he gave her one big cookie.

“What flavour is this?”

“Try to guess later.” Bobby said.

She ate it, “hmm…”

“You like it?” Bobby asked.

She nodded.

“What flavour you think it is?”

“White chocolate… uh no, vanilla…? Vanilla with white chocolate?”

“Nope.”

“No?” she asked.

“Its carrot cake oatmeal cookies.”

“What?? None of the ingredients are my favorite.” She said, “Carrot and oatmeal? Ewhhh…”

“But it taste good, right?”

“It is, unfortunately.” She smiles.

“I baked some, bring it home and eat it whenever you feel like craving for sweets. It’s healthy and I still put sugar in it, so it’s good to energize you.” Bobby grinning.

Jennie smiling while looking at how satisfied he is.

“About the nuggets…” jennie said.

“Yes?’

“I’ll give it a try.”

 

+

 

Bobby reach his cellphone from his sports bag, Jennie’s calling. Today he promise her to go to her place, she needs him do groceries with her, since she got offer to do a variety show: chef and my fridge, a show where a well known chef will cook from ingredients found inside the guest star’s fridge.

“Hello.” He answers.

“Where are you?”

“Just finished the meeting with KBL team.” He said.

“I just finished doing a photoshot.”

“Oh… okay, I’m still with Hanbin, we were picked up by athlete van. I’ll take cab after this.”

“Bring Hanbin-ssi along if he wants, I’m with lisa since we had photoshot together.” She said. “we can have lunch before doing groceries.”

“Ah, I see…” Bobby said, “where’s the other two girls?”

“The photoshot today is for rapper line.” She said, “And since Your friend came along, let’s have lunch in Cheongdam apartment rather than in my apartment, you know, mine is for private only.”

“I see…”

“Wait—“ Jennie seems to talking to Lisa. “Hello?”

“Yes?” bobby replied.

“Lisa said she’s going to order some Thai food, you guys okay with that?”

“I’m fine with it.” Bobby said, “Wait, hey Hanbin, do you like Thai food?”

Hanbin puzzled, “I’m okay with that… why?”

“He’s okay with that.”

“Great.” Jennie said, “see you.”

“Okay, I’ll see you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter