Melody of Death Libretto

Angel of Death Libretto

 

Angel of Death

Destroying Without Mercy 

 


I don’t know why all of our hell-like memories are still in my head
I will remember all of our past days, how you played me
I completely changed because of you
I don’t smile anymore like before
I don’t care about love anymore, my heart is all crushed

 

"Jonghyun, are you ready?" I nodded to answer the police question.

"Now, tell me everything what did happen in that night"

"That night I was drunk. I walked alone and came home late. I saw her there, she smiled to me. I don't know what made me acted like beast. I kick and beat her after that I her. I did that by myself, I was aware what I did at the morning. She was crying in corner of my living room. I tried to calm her down, but she pushed me away. After that day I came to her house I want to make it up and took responsibility for what I’d done to her, but her family shoved me and I didn’t know what happen then”

“Did you know that she committed suicide after the incident?”

“I came to her funeral and saw her for the last from far”

“That’s enough Lee Jonghyun. We’ll report it”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where is the report?” The head office asked the investigation police.

“This sir” He smirked when he read it.

I don’t know what made me acted like beast.

“I need all the report and investigation files of this case in my desk. I’m curious what made someone acted like beast”

“Did you find the witness?”

“Yes, young master”

“Great. Call head police, they need to make new report. Have you called the psychiatry?”

“Yes, young master. I did everything that you ordered”

“Spread rumor that the bartender who served Jonghyun give evidence to help Jonghyun run from law. Make sure they make step to catch him & you know what you must do then”

“Yes, young master” Seyong bowed and left him, he gave him another command.

“Anything else, young master?”

“Hyung, you can call my name. You’re my hyung, your father is my father’s right hand, but I don’t want you become my right hand. I want you as my brother”

“Myungsoo-shi will come here. I’ll companion Byunghun-shi while young master talk to Myungsoo-shi” Seyong left the room.

“What’s wrong with calls my name? Is it real I must live in this world that everybody calls me young master even Seyong hyung called me young master. Junhyung hyung I wish you were here”

L.Joe stood in the balcony, he turned around when he heard step behind him. Smile plastered in his lips after he knew Seyong was there.

“Young master ordered me to accompany” L.Joe nodded. Seyong just stood and look scenery of the beach.

“Thanks to save my life” L.Joe tried to broke the awkwardness. Seyong didn’t replied, he closed his eyes and enjoying air that blew his hair.

“It’s really fresh. Isn’t it?” L.Joe asked, Seyong just nodded and continuing look at the beach.

“I love this beach and this villa. Its beautiful place” L.Joe tried his best to break the silences even Seyong never replied with word, but L.Joe was really happy that Seyong still gave him sign even only nodded or shook his head. L came back and Seyong bowed to them, left them to do his young master command.

“He is really hard to speak. He just says few words and all his word just command that his master gave to us” L smirked.

“I don’t care about his young master, I just want to keep his smile for me” L frowned.

“Are you falling in love with him?” L.Joe widened his eyes and tried to avoid glaze from the other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yoong, we must do something. I’ll give him money to make him keep quiet” Yonghwa said.

“Just send assassin to kill him. It’ll be easier than you thought”

“Are you sure? We have killed before, we…..” Yoona gave Yonghwa passionate kiss; between their kissed, Yoona convinced Yonghwa.

“Just do what I’ve said to you”

“Everything you want my fallen angel” Yoona smirked and gave him another passionate kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Young master, they paid assassin to kill the bartender. Mr. Yoon Doojoon called us; his organization had killed the assassin. We had called police and they made investigation. Now, the bartender will do everything that Mr. Yoon ask him for to do”

“Did you explain everything to head police? I want they leave the bartender under our control and for sure arrange fake killed. Public will blame police because the witness was die. Give him money and new identity, he is exist, but from now on he won’t” Seyong nodded.

“Once again, what about the other witness?”

“The psychiatry forced police and investigation team to investigate once again. She was really confused after psychiatry gave her pressure. She said she was sure that she saw Lee Jonghyun came home at late night, and she heard women cried and shouted for help. But she was not really sure after our psychiatry found that she used to consume and spent a year in rehabilitation because of domestic violence. She said sorry to police and said maybe the cried and shouted just her imagination, psychiatry reminded about her mother that being abused by her father. She has made her new report and all old report was re-examined. Young master, the bartender is under our control already, head police allowed us to do everything because for sure he wants to get rid of corrupt police whom Jung Yonghwa paid. My informant has talked me that Jung Yonghwa was really mad after heard the assassin was failed. He thought that the assassin being killed by police. I spread news about new investigation about the assault case and as I plan Im Yoona made step to ruin her own plan. Young master I have another idea, please allow me to handle all. You just need to sit and give command, relax yourself”

“I trust you hyung, you never make me regret”

I don’t want you take responsibility of all this sin. If need to kill someone, If need to ruin others life, I’ll do it. Someday if this world finds what we have done, I’ll take all the blame. I’m your servant and I’ll serve you all my life.

“Mr. Kim, Mr. Shim is waiting for you” I nodded when the waitress brought me to private room.

“Im Yoona and Jung Yonghwa want you to be their lawyer”

“I know about that. They want me to against you and Lee Jonghyun in court. I was thinking about it and decided to reject this case. It’ll be easier to make them regret and lose in court if I lose, Jonghyun will be free. And will be my first lose, but I need power, wealth and everything to protect young master. If I lose it seems I’ll lose my pride also my control. Tonight I’m going to meet Jonghyun, I’ve access to all police department after all” Seyong grinned.

“So, what will you do then?”

“I’ll be second lawyer of Lee Jonghyun, Im Yoona and Jung Yonghwa will pay other lawyer maybe senior. I’ll stand behind the scene. Give them lawyer wrong clue then…”

“Checkmate”

Seyong and Changmin laughed.

“Seyong, this weekend is his.......”

“I’ll see him. Long time I didn’t spent my time with him”

“I’m really sorry for him”

“I killed him” Seyong forced smile.

I killed my boyfriend with my hand.

Seyong shoots now. Seyong shoots me.

No, no I can’t.

Seyong… If police find out you and me here together, you’ll drive just not yourself, but young master, sajangnim and our organization in dangerous.

No, Junhyung. No… I love you… No, I can’t…

Open the door. Now!!!!

“Seyong, find other who loves you and you love with. Be great lawyer and protect young master even If you must reture your life. Promise me… I love you Seyong”

Bang…….

I love you Seyong…..

I madly in love with you, Junhyung

“Seyong, Junhyung shot his self. It’s not your fault" Seyong just gave Changmin blank stare

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I guess you know that Im Yoona and Jung Yonghwa sent assassin to murder Lee Byunghun and Kim Myungsoo” Jonghyun felt his throat was dry; he shoved his tears before fall.

“Im Yoona and Jung Yonghwa, they are your friend? Aren’t they?”

“They were my friend, but not anymore”

“Today, the witness was being killed. The bartender that served your drink that night, Jung Yonghwa and Im Yoona they have some corrupted polices as their hand. Before they killed somebody else, we must stop them. And I need your help, be corporate with the police. Give them the detail of story or everything that they want. Didn’t need to be liar, just said everything like the truth. I’ll arrange the rest”

“Mr. Kim, Can I ask some favor? Even I must die or spend all my life in prison, I just want Jung Yonghwa and Im Yoona lost everything. Yonghwa and Yoona didn’t know that I have all their access. Call this number, you’ll get all information that you need to know. Don’t worry I’ll be good men, I wouldn’t run from law, I don’t need law and for sure I’ll make them regret for being born”

“I’ll do it”

“Mr. Kim, I’m not really sure, but I ever saw you before. Did you know Yong Junhyung?” Seyong eyes widened.

“I don’t know why but Mr. Shim force me to give this document to you. It’s our family secret and somehow he found out”

Yong family murdered….

July 1st 1995 a family has been murdered……………………………….

Lee Byunghun……………………………….

“Is it true?” Seyong didn’t believe what he has read.

“1st July 1995 all members of Yong family have been murdered. Police report that just one left, but actually two, the first son and the younger one. The first son is Yong Junhyung – hyung, and the younger is Lee Byunghun. Yong Junhyung was adopted by wealthy family from Seoul and my family adopted Byunghun. I want talk Byunghun about this, but it’s too late. Now, he is there with his brother, blood brother”

Seyong speechless, couldn’t find word. Too shock, world seems really small.

“Mr. Kim you come back” The maid opened the door for him. Seyong couldn’t walk properly, the maid want to help him, but he refused her.

 “I’m waiting for you” L smiled and helped Seyong, it’s midnight so no one still awake except for body guard who has to fulfill their duty. Seyong and L walked to the balcony.

“I know everything, he told to me. Soon or later L.Joe will find out about this secret. It’s not your fault, you didn’t kill his brother. I didn’t tell L.Joe about this, we knew you are the one who must tell him. I and ……… ”

“Call him young master. If I’m around you, I won’t allow neither your rude or lack respect”

“Hei, give me reason why I must call him young master. He never paid me; I’m not his servant, neither his maid nor his body guard…. I’m ……” Seyong covered L’s mouth.

“Have I killed you for real?” L shook his head.

“Be good boy then” L nodded.

“Did you know why young master always use cap, neckerchief? It’s for his safety. When he was child, his father’s rival sent murder to kill him, but we’re really relief that he was safe although we’re really sorry because the murder killed wrong child. After that sajangnim sent young master to Japan and erase all his memory, it’s coincident he got amnesia and sajangnim used it to created new memory. It’s happened when he was 6. Sajangnim made new identity for him, even he uses this family name, but everybody knows he was died. We made fake funeral for him. And now he has new life, it’s his second life. All of his body guard, I know who they are. Sajangnim’s enemies didn’t know this secret and I wish you kept this secret or you know what I will do then. I believe in you, don't know why but if young master believe in you, may I can trust you”

“I do. Thanks, I won’t promise you but promise myself, but did he use cap & neckerchief since he was child? So no one knew his face?” L smirked.

“Nope, all of us see his face every day or every time, we always keep an eye on him. He just used it when you two are around. Hahaha….”

L pouted and made someone that they talked about laugh.

“Young….”

“Stop it hyung. I knew everything, I heard everything. And Myungsoo-shi, its midnight better you back to your room” L shrugged and left them two.

“Don’t make a prank on him, hyung. We know the real reason why I use neckerchief or cap when two of them are around us”

Seyong gave files that he brought.

“Second life, I have second life. So you do. You’ll take all blame and sin to protect me? Is it your plan? No… we’ll do it together”

“Im Yoona is trying to kill Lee Jonghyun. She made scenario, but she didn’t remember I’m the librettist. You know that actually Yoona paid someone in prison to give Jonghyun poison, but she was failed. Now, she uses Jung Yonghwa to get what she wants. I don’t care about Lee Jonghyun,but it’s too far, she is climbing too high. It's my libretto, compose the melody of death libretto. 1st scene of “ The Angel of Death Victorious”, is it right Haserot Angel?" Seyong smirked listen his young master sentences and received another smile from the other.

I'm the librettist, it’s my melody, and it’s my libro. Haserot Angel……

The meaning of pain
The way that I want you to die
Slow death, immense decay