Chapter 21

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong looked at him for a split second and after that he looked down for a moment. Jaehyun thought he was upset and intended to comfort him but before he could do anything Taeyong looked up straight to his eyes again. 

"You are not going to do it" Taeyong confirmed, not asking but informing him it's a fact he can't change. 

"But what would I say the CEO? I can't just-" 

"It's already settled, I'm happy we had this conversation. Now, how about to order some chinese food? I'm starving" Taeyong talked as if nothing happened, kissing him on the lips and getting up for calling the store and order. 

***

 

"Are you telling me you are going to refuse your CEO? Our CEO?" 

 

Yuta wanted to confirm that he really heard this words and not only imagining it in his head. 

 

He was standing in one of the many rooms in their company's building together with his manager, both are waiting for a meetng with the CEO. Jaehyun stood against the wall with his head touching it, he almost wanted to bump it against it to refrain from Yuta's crying  getting into his head.

 

"Basically" Jaehyun tried to look calm, he knew Yuta is about to throw a fist at him. Judging by the way his manager is going back and forth in the room making it clear he is not happy about it. Jaehyun couldn't blame him though, you can't just say no to the  CEO just because you don't want to do something.

 

"So that's how it's going to be from now on? You are going to be Taeyong's puppy?" Yuta asked and it sounds as if he's asking it for real, he was really annoyed by Jaehyun being so calm like it's not a big deal. 

 

Jaehyun really wanted to explode and get back at him for saying it, but he knew it could lead to an argument and he really hated to fight with Yuta. He's the only person he can realy on without to worry and he knows he really cares about him and wants only the best for him. He could never be angry at him, even if he wanted to. So he decided to stay calm and try to explaing himself better. 

"You know that I won't say no just because I don't want to do it Yuta, we both know I can't do a good job if I'm feeling uncomfortable, it will be a disaster" Jaehyun just imagined himself acting with this girl on We Got Married and the idea to run away from his lovely country appearing to be an amazing idea all of a sudden. 

Yuta sighed heavily, pulling at his beanie and throwing it on the table. It's freezing outside but he's so nervous about their meeting that he's becoming hot and needed to cool down a little. 

"You are right, I'm sorry for what I said. I'm just worried about his reaction for it" Yuta apologized and before he could add something else they were being called to the CEO's office. 

*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter